• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    I hope you don't mind if I ask some questions here.
    How do I evolve my Eevee into an Umbreon/Espeon? I've tried raising their happiness but it just tried to evolve them into a Sylveon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    How do I evolve my Eevee into an Umbreon/Espeon? I've tried raising their happiness but it just tried to evolve them into a Sylveon.

If I'm not mistaken, you have to use a Moon Stone and/or Sun Stone

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    hey there, Draining kiss behaves wrong, I attacked a pikachu and it got me paralized ( from his static). Draining kiss is supposed to be special attack. I dont know if it actually used my sp.attack to damage calculation too. You should check that :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016

If it evolves into Sylveon then it's because you have a fairy-type move on it. Get rid of the Fairy-move and you should get Espeon or Umbreon (probably depending on the time)

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    Barbaracle seems to have some pixelated holes on his back, havent bumped into very many bugs other than that. Cant wait for V3

I'd post an image of it but I just made an account and cant post links.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    Can someone please tell me how to win the Bug Catching Contest? I've literally played over 30 of them and I ALWAYS ended up as 3rd in every single one of them... I've caught everything possible at level 25 even with full HP. What am I doing wrong? :[[[[

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    hey there, Draining kiss behaves wrong, I attacked a pikachu and it got me paralized ( from his static). Draining kiss is supposed to be special attack. I dont know if it actually used my sp.attack to damage calculation too. You should check that :D

Draining Kiss is a Special Fairy Move that makes Physical Contact. Thus, triggering Static, Flame Body, etc. So, Draining Kiss is functioning properly just like it does in the real games.

Also, crossing my fingers for more Mega Stones and Move Tutors in the future. Especially my favorites: Salamencite, Gardevoirite, Galladite, Lucarionite, and Charizardite X. Also, good luck on Version 3.0. Really amazing game ever.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    one feature i like from this hack that most other hacks do not have is that many of the routes and places have items/secrets that hidden within boulders/rocks or require future visit with a particular tm/hm/other requirement. it rewards conscientious exploration.

difficulty wise its actually ok for a standard "normal" difficulty, though some of the gym leaders pokemon can have their movesets improved/tweaked better (like one poster mention before that 3rd gym leader pignite uses tackle, don't think gym leader pokemon should use such weak moves). of course another separate hard version of this hack would be nice.

siliglyph sprite looks awful...for space purposes draw it with its tail end folded up rather than that squished up body in the current sprite...

another thing i note is the lack of "attacking" TMs available early on. right up to the 3rd gym only such TMs i see are charming cry and return, then flame charge from 3rd leader... (i ignore cut and rock smash since they are crap). would be nice to see more decent TMs like thief, shock wave, aerial ace, water pulse etc distributed earlier on?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I have a question.. How do I get my pigeot to mega evolve? I have the mega ring and pigeot is holding the pigeotite mega stone. I can see that mega icon during the battles but I dont know how to get him to evolve? do I have to press a certain key? plz help.
    and also how do I get the TM Ball behind Professor Redwood's house in Archan Town. I already have Rock Climb but I cannot find the path that leads to it.
    also could you plz upload a file or something with a list of locations of the secret paths and other secret stuff?
    Thanx a lotttt!! :D :D

P.S~ I really like this hack! It's the best I've played in months. I dont mean to sound overly eager but can you also tell me when beta 3 is going to be released??
    This game is amazingly awesome and I really appreciate the time and effort people put into making such games.. :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have a question.. How do I get my pigeot to mega evolve? I have the mega ring and pigeot is holding the pigeotite mega stone. I can see that mega icon during the battles but I dont know how to get him to evolve? do I have to press a certain key? plz help.
    and also how do I get the TM Ball behind Professor Redwood's house in Archan Town. I already have Rock Climb but I cannot find the path that leads to it.
    also could you plz upload a file or something with a list of locations of the secret paths and other secret stuff?
    Thanx a lotttt!! :D :D

P.S~ I really like this hack! It's the best I've played in months. I dont mean to sound overly eager but can you also tell me when beta 3 is going to be released??
    This game is amazingly awesome and I really appreciate the time and effort people put into making such games.. :)

Press Start when selecting a move.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Awesome hack so far!. Mega evolution is awesome as well! Battle marsh was extremely tough, but i completed it! The trainers were pretty easy, but the marsh bosses were pretty tough, and the last one was EXTREMELY TOUGH (lots of saving and loading states to beat that one omg LOL). Overall im happy

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2016
    So, I'm having that Gardevoir problem too, where I've spent a lot of time training my Kirlia, only for it to want to evolve into a Gallade at level 30. I don't want a Gallade. Am I just gonna have to abandon it?

I don't have any previous saves and have it patched on the right FireRed rom, so I've got no clue what to do about this. Help?

Edit: Just read the recent reply about this glitch. I'm too far and don't feel like catching and training another Ralts, so I'll just have to do without. I'll keep the save though in case this ever gets fixed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2016
    Can someone please tell me how to win the Bug Catching Contest? I've literally played over 30 of them and I ALWAYS ended up as 3rd in every single one of them... I've caught everything possible at level 25 even with full HP. What am I doing wrong? :[[[[

Anyone pretty please? :[

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    Somebody updated the Bunnelby sprite on MrDS's thread, just thought I'd mention it here so it can get included in this hack since the old one looks a bit jarring.

Hope beta 3 progress is going well - can't wait to see more :D

Back