• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2016
    Already figured out about the "no prize money" thing. As the battle marsh is replacing Battle Frontier, and (correct me if I'm wrong) you can't interrupt your challenge in 3rd gen, after you retire your marsh challenge the game thinks you still are in there, and since there's no money after battles in the frontier, no trainer gives money at all.

So all I had to do is purposedly lose a marsh battle and the game started giving me the money prize from battles again. Tricky, but at least it worked... until I realized that trainers past Telmurk City are miserably poor... lol At least you can VS Seeker past routes!

Years
  • That looks really cool! Can't wait for the next release! :)

Now playing further on the beta, I realized two things that I don't know if have been reported:

- When the enemy Pokémon uses Endure, and you hit them, the enemy does not lose HP (instead it gain 1 HP).
    - I was battling Fernando's Ralts with a Monferno and it burned the Ralts, wich had Synchronise, but for some reason my Monferno did not get the burn.
    Since Synchronise did work in other ocasions, I don't know if it is supposed to be like that or not...

And yes, I'm playing the most recent version.

And now a couple of suggestions:

- Why don't you make the player receive a Net Ball before entering the Bug Catching Contest? Since it's the first Pokémon caught that counts we could use it, and it would give that 2gen feel with the special PokéBalls and all.
    - Do you intend to revise the new move animations? Not necessarily for the new beta, but at least for the final version of the game? I mean sure, maybe animations are not that important, but it would give a more polished and unique look to the game. Like, Scald and Brine having the same animations as BubbleBeam are just a little bit odd. Maybe mixing animations from different moves would be cool, like you already do with other moves. A mix of Hydro Pump and Ember or Hydro Pump and Mist (to simulate the hot vapor) would look awesome.

But then again, just suggestions. All up to you in the end :)

Good luck with the game ;)
    I'm pretty sure I have fixed that Endure bug, although I'm not sure if it's only for Beta 3. Either way I'd try redownloading first and see if that fixes it.

As for Synchronize and burn, Fire-types are immune to burn.

Originally I had planned to have the Bug-Catching Contest give you 30 Park Balls, but I couldn't get the Poké Ball hack to work properly and now it's too late without forcing people to restart their saves anyway, so at best yeah I suppose Net Balls would work, but I'm not sure.

None of the move animations are final, no, and a lot of them are indeed placeholders. Certainly not a priority, though, and if anything I'd just do them on an I'm-bored-and-want-to-make-some-move-animations basis, haha. As for Scald I do like how Vega did it, making it look like a red Bubblebeam. Some sort of incorporation of steam particles would look cool too, yeah.

Thanks for the feedback!

So Lumineon's party/box icon is slightly terrifying as is - you'll see what I mean :P

Also, although Aromatisse is not yet available, in my Pokedex the colours of its icon seem a bit off... it looks too blue to me. Maybe it's just my eyes though, there's a chance it could be fine.

As of a few updates ago, I noticed that Skrelp now has location data putting it as wild near the Battle Marsh. It would make sense for it to reside in the filthy ponds, but I haven't been able to find one through either fishing or random encounters. Can you confirm I'm looking in the right place?

Loved the Rotom video :D Any more stuff you can show for the upcoming update would be awesome!
    Lumineon's icon will be fixed for Beta 3.

Aromatisse's icon has a purple-blue hue for its darker pink parts of the design because of palette restrictions: I think it looks better than if it were all the same shade of pink.

Thanks!

Are you have solution if i did not save it manually? I got this bug too :(
    It's not even a bug though, it's an issue with your emulator. If you made no back up of your save file then there's nothing I can do. Sorry!

Amazing game speciall mega evolutions
    When will you upload next beta
    Thanks, no idea.

btw, will you change the type colors (ex:dragon with red-blue to dark blue) to the updated one like in the newest generation?
    Due to palette restrictions, probably not.

3.0 You will have a link battle ?
    Read the FAQ.

hey there, Draining kiss behaves wrong, I attacked a pikachu and it got me paralized ( from his static). Draining kiss is supposed to be special attack. I dont know if it actually used my sp.attack to damage calculation too. You should check that :D
    No, it is special in Gaia. The reason you got Static'd is because it is a contact move, which is not an error either. Static does not discriminate against the category of the move, only whether it makes contact or not.

Barbaracle seems to have some pixelated holes on his back, havent bumped into very many bugs other than that. Cant wait for V3

I'd post an image of it but I just made an account and cant post links.
    Oh, thanks. This will be fixed for Beta 3.

Can someone please tell me how to win the Bug Catching Contest? I've literally played over 30 of them and I ALWAYS ended up as 3rd in every single one of them... I've caught everything possible at level 25 even with full HP. What am I doing wrong? :[[[[
    The very first contest is scripted that you come third. After that, it's down to the quality of the Pokémon you catch: the score is calculated as it is in the HG/SS equivalent.

Bulbapedia said:
    The score earned for a given Pokémon is the sum of the following:
    The level of the Pokémon relative to the maximum that can be found in the contest, as a percentage
    The Pokémon's IVs relative to the maximum (186), as a percentage
    The Pokémon's HP relative to its maximum, as a percentage
    A rarity factor, either 60, 80, or 100

Also, crossing my fingers for more Mega Stones and Move Tutors in the future. Especially my favorites: Salamencite, Gardevoirite, Galladite, Lucarionite, and Charizardite X. Also, good luck on Version 3.0. Really amazing game ever.
    Definitely all going to happen, including more move tutors. I think the next Shard Tutor will teach all the moves that used to be TMs in Gen 3 that have since been replaced by new moves.

one feature i like from this hack that most other hacks do not have is that many of the routes and places have items/secrets that hidden within boulders/rocks or require future visit with a particular tm/hm/other requirement. it rewards conscientious exploration.

difficulty wise its actually ok for a standard "normal" difficulty, though some of the gym leaders pokemon can have their movesets improved/tweaked better (like one poster mention before that 3rd gym leader pignite uses tackle, don't think gym leader pokemon should use such weak moves). of course another separate hard version of this hack would be nice.

siliglyph sprite looks awful...for space purposes draw it with its tail end folded up rather than that squished up body in the current sprite...

another thing i note is the lack of "attacking" TMs available early on. right up to the 3rd gym only such TMs i see are charming cry and return, then flame charge from 3rd leader... (i ignore cut and rock smash since they are crap). would be nice to see more decent TMs like thief, shock wave, aerial ace, water pulse etc distributed earlier on?
    Thanks! I did intend to make exploration fun from the get-go so I'm glad that's translated to how others experience the hack: it's a difficult thing for me to gauge as I obviously know where everything will be.

I definitely strive to get a 'normal' difficulty so that's assuring to hear. I agree about Nina's Pignite with Tackle, and that'll likely be buffed for Beta 3.

I didn't make the Sigilyph sprite myself although I do agree it's not ideal. Unfortunately I don't have enough faith in my own spriting abilities to do much of a better job, although I think your idea isn't too bad on making it look better.

I also agree with the issue about TMs, and it's one of the newest things I've been working on for Gaia. Incidentally it's what led to me making the Mass Compatibility Editor tool, which ironically has then taken away from the time I've spent working on Gaia. But yeah, definitely agree. (Also Shock Wave is available early on - gotta help that Rocker dude in Aerous City!).

I have a question.. How do I get my pigeot to mega evolve? I have the mega ring and pigeot is holding the pigeotite mega stone. I can see that mega icon during the battles but I dont know how to get him to evolve? do I have to press a certain key? plz help.
    and also how do I get the TM Ball behind Professor Redwood's house in Archan Town. I already have Rock Climb but I cannot find the path that leads to it.
    also could you plz upload a file or something with a list of locations of the secret paths and other secret stuff?
    Thanx a lotttt!! :D :D

P.S~ I really like this hack! It's the best I've played in months. I dont mean to sound overly eager but can you also tell me when beta 3 is going to be released??
    This game is amazingly awesome and I really appreciate the time and effort people put into making such games.. :)
    Press the Start button in battle before selecting a move.

The path to the TM behind Redwood's house can be accessed through a Rock Smash-only path in Archan Tunnel.

I'm still undecided on if I'll release a list of where to find every item, although one for Pokémon locations will (eventually) be published.

Spherical Ice, I am so hungry and too hyped. Please finish this hack! ;-;
    Thanks!

Awesome hack so far!. Mega evolution is awesome as well! Battle marsh was extremely tough, but i completed it! The trainers were pretty easy, but the marsh bosses were pretty tough, and the last one was EXTREMELY TOUGH (lots of saving and loading states to beat that one omg LOL). Overall im happy
    Thanks! I do want to try and make some sort of difficulty scaling for the Marsh's regular Trainers. I'm thinking just pools of weak Pokémon that the RNG selects from which incrementally get better Pokémon would be a nice way of doing it, and probably close to how the official games do things like the Maison's 'random' teams.

Somebody updated the Bunnelby sprite on MrDS's thread, just thought I'd mention it here so it can get included in this hack since the old one looks a bit jarring.

Hope beta 3 progress is going well - can't wait to see more :D
    Yeah, I saw the new Bunnelby sprite and I follow that thread anyway. I personally think the sprite could do with a little more QC, though, so I'm probably going to wait a little longer before adding it to Gaia, especially seeing as the current one isn't too awful anyway and editing sprites is a pain when Advanced Series doesn't let you input write offsets past 0xFFFFFF.

Beta 3 is progressing pretty slowly -- more on that later.

I like this hack,In have few questions, you put pikachu cosplay?,721 pokemons can be catchable?you put all existing mega evolutions?and meteorite to change deoxys forms?and you could day night system in the game?the game have all pokemon forms? Incuding unbound hoopa?
    I probably will not add the Cosplay Pikachu forms, no.

It's also unlikely that all 721 Pokémon will be captured, if only because of the lack of box space making that viable, plus it would probably lead to there being too many Pokémon in routes for it to be fun.

I'm undecided on if all the existing Mega Evolutions will be in the game, but a substantial amount of them will be.

I'm split on whether or not I will add a day-night system to Gaia, too. I do like how Shiny Quagsire's Wizard day-night system looks, but I also don't really want to make it so some people only ever see one palette because of the time that they have to play or whatever, as I know that's soured some of my playthroughs of hacks (and even the official games sometimes) that have one. So I dunno.

There's not any plans to include Deoxys or Hoopa at all at the moment, so by extension their forms would not be accessible either.

By the final version, though, Pokémon in Gaia with alternate forms should all have access to them, though, yes.

So i managed to capture a really nice Modest Larvesta, and man it took forever to evolve, but the problem is that its Moveset is bad, specially missing Bug Buzz....any idea if these moves are Tutor or not in the game....???
    image.jpg
    Volcarona learns Bug Buzz at level 70, although it will be able to get it through the Move Relearner too (once that's a thing you can access, in Beta 3).

I think i found a glitch..
    In one of Oppos battles, he has a Wonder Guard Shedinja.
    Its basicly untouchable, doesn't take damage from anythin, and is not affected by status effects like burn.
    I love the game, hope you fix this!
    I've not tested this, but bear in mind Oppos fights in inverse battle mode, so the usual types that can pierce Wonder Guard Shedinja are not going to work. Have you tried, for example, using a Normal-type move against it?

One question/suggestion you can add more boxes?,14 boxes is not enough number to put 721 pokemons or more pokemons,the min number of boxes is 31,32
    I'm pretty sure that's impossible given the limited space in the save RAM.

Hi,spherical ice first off i wanna say thanks for bringing us a very wonderful fire red hack. id been searching for a rom hack with mega evolution and no one has done it like you do, being able to mega evolve while in battle and reverting back to original form was just awesome, really felt like the gen 6 games. i hope everyone would adapt your way of mega evolution.

haven't finish the demo yet but i have some questions and suggestions for you.
    - is there a way to obtain/catch all three kanto starters in the game? if not, will you make them catchable in later parts of the game ? coz i wanna complete all mega evolution pokemons in this game.

-are you gonna add/complete all mega evolution pokemon in the next update ?

-are you gonna add all legendary pokemons to this game ? maybe in the future update ?

-are you gonna add a battle tower like event ? a battle subway ? or even better a pokemon world tournament event just like in BW2, ? coz its good to have something endless to do even after i finish the demo. to pass the time while waiting for the release of Beta 3.0. and to experiment more with mega evolved pokemon.

sorry if this reply is too long. its my first time here in pokecommunity. i literally created an account just to follow this thread and say thank you for bringing this experience to GBA. im too hype for the next update. Congratulations on such a wonderful game
    Eventually there will be a way to get all three Kanto starters, yes, but not in the current release.

It's unlikely every Mega Evolution will be capturable in Gaia, although I haven't set anything in stone.

I doubt every legendary will be in it, either.

I believe the Battle Marsh is what you're describing.

Thanks for playing! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Finished the entire hack and gotta say it was good so far. There are a couple of bugs here and there but they are relatively minor. A big one is the Lady that buys relics. Sometimes when you try to talk to her her text box wont appear and it will display just a yes/no prompt messing up some graphics in the process.
    Thanks, I'll look into this for Beta 3.

how do you get a slowpoke in pokemon gaia cause slowpoke is a lake pokemon not a sea one
    Check your Pokédex, it's available in quite a few places.

Man your hack is sooo sexy, like the author maybe? HA!
    Thank you you very much for sharing this amazing hack! I became a fan of yours, I imagine the next beta will be the last one, right? I hope you won't stop only after production of this hack, because with such talent as yours, It would be a waste!

GO GO GO GAIA !! WOOOOOOOOO!
    Thank you! I'm not sure on if Beta 3 will be the last one, I doubt it will be. Once Gaia is done, though, I likely won't start another hack, though.

I finished playing the beta. so I was wandering around n decided to explore Frostbite cave again. I entered the cave from Nestpine Town and I noticed a surfable area that I had not been to before, I followed the path after climbing some ladders till the end and reached a high open area. But there was nothing there just some steps upto a point where u can see the sky..

so is there going to be something there in the future beta? maybe a pokemon or an item.. >_>

I just wanted to share this with people who may have missed this. BTW you can get some items along the way to the top on the stones in the cave and there is also a TM Ball.
    Did anyone else find this place???
    You should read NPC dialogue more often!

An old guy in the Celanto Condominiums said:
    It's said that Rayquaza roosts at one of the peaks of Mt. Ignis.

Oh, how fascinating a sight that must be!

So, in short, yes there will be a Pokémon there eventually.

also can someone tell me what is this Overworld?? coz I really wanted to evolve my sligoo into goodra.. thanks
    You just need to level Sliggoo up (past level 50) in a map where it is raining. The 'overworld' refers to the maps you walk around in as the player. It's simply used to differentiate from if a Pokémon just used Rain Dance in a map where it is not actually raining, as that would not trigger the evolution.

I was wondering if you could add Honedge and his evolutions in the game maybe, also Mega Charizard X and Mega Lucario that we can get something like in X and Y. Tnx and great hack!
    I'm not sure if Honedge will be capturable but it's not completely ruled off as a possibility. Charizite X will definitely be available eventually, but I'm undecided on Lucarionite.

This hack is awesome!!! I hope you can make more than box14 because if this hack is finished i want to catch them all. Is there already a finished hack with all 721 pokemon? I can't find one... and the graphics in this game are epic!! Are you also planning on adding gen VII pokemon when it realeses? I hope you do!
    As I've said earlier in this post, it's unlikely any more box space will become available. I likely will not add any Gen. 7 Pokémon to Gaia unless there is a design I especially like.

This is D best pokemon hack i've ever seen!!! Mega evolve, physical split.... Keep up the good.... no, Great work!
    Thank you!

Great hack untill my game froze after talking to somebody after frostbite cave, gg didn't save

Edit: also your pokemon palettes at the move deleter are off because of the dynamic palette system, I know this because I also figured this out on my own hack

edit2: lol what the **** shiny magnemite, my first shiny believe it or not

edit3: killed it but whatever
    The issue with the Kindler on Windmist Summit breaking the game is old and has been fixed, I recommend you save in a Pokémon Center and redownload and repatch.

Thanks for reporting the palette bug! I'll look into it.

Sucks about the shiny, though.

Found a big one...i tried breeding my Pinsir and got Mega-Pinsir instead...
    image.jpg
    This is a known bug, although it's my bad as I forgot to note it in the README. Either way, it will be fixed in Beta 3.

is this still in beta will it ever continue or is this just the end of the game after all those awards
    Not a fan of whatever it is you're insinuating, but yes Gaia is still being worked on, I just have other commitments outside of making free entertainment for you.

bug or mistake fairy type is not super effective on dragon and its meant to be
    This is not the case, are you sure it was against a Dragon-type? And are you sure you weren't battling Oppos, who uses Inverse Battles?

Where is
    Spoiler:
    ? :)
    Spoiler: Altarianite's location
    Nemesis River's Hidden Grotto.

Hi!
    I have an weird error in my game where my game glitches when you get to this trainer in Windmist Summit.
    The trainer doesn't display any text, and my game freezes.
    Can you help me, please?:)

(I'm playing from Beta 2.5)
    This is an old version of v2.5. Just save in the Windmist City Gym, redownload Gaia, repatch it, and reload using the new ROM and it should be fixed (as well as other changes to the overworld sprites and more).

Hey Spice,

Just wanted to check in to see how it's going. I have about 400 pokemon caught in my pokedex! I suppose that's all that can be caught right now.

Some like Shedinja and Azurill (to name a few) aren't available the usual way (extra pokemon and breeding etc) so I hope they'll come around in the final one.
    I'm sure that's around the most that can be obtained, yeah. Getting Shedinja is currently bugged but it should be fixed before Beta 3 comes out.

Looks absolutely amazing cant wait for the full release who knows when its coming out but when it does im gonna be the first to download. confirmed

Thanks and keep the work
    Thank you!

Hi, guys.
    Could you tell me if it's possible to catch every Pokemon? I know that the hack is still missing some, but I have doubts about place to keep them. I mean, there's just 14 boxes in PC, just like in the original version of the game, which makes just 420 slots for 721 Pokemon (or some less, because they're not implemented yet).
    Also, does anyone of you have some kind of Wild Pokemon Appearances to share with? I have feeling that I missed some all the time. And the sad thing is I don't even know about it!

Thanks in advance, guys.
    Not all 721 Pokémon will be capturable to begin with, but I do intend for Gaia's final version to have an equal Seen and Caught rate by the end of it. There will be a document detailing the location of Pokémon eventually.

Great hack Sphice, found a few bugs/glitches though, and possibly some errors in the readme (Not sure though).

First of all, can't seem to find Machop, Swirlix, Spritzee,Rhyhorn and Gligar even though the readme file shows the evolution levels of those pokemon, (Maybe it's just a placeholder for the future?)

Lumineons sprite in party/PC is glitched, uploaded a screenshot of it, seeing as i'm trying to catch them all, I might find more so i'll update on that front if need be.
    Thank you! The Pokémon listed in the README are not necessarily obtainable in v2.5, no.

Lumineon's icon has been fixed for Beta 3.

Hey guys! Congrats on Hack of the Year! It's the first hackrom that I properly play and I'm having a blast! Therefore, there is a couple of things that I like to adress:

As an avid Scyther fan (it's my favorite Pokemon BTW) I couldn't teach it Brick Break via TM. I know that Scyther can't learn it in 3rd gen but it can in later gens, just this minor thing.

The other one is kinda strange: After I pass Battle Marsh, no trainer gives me prize money anymore. not even the Gym Leader. Tried using the VS Seeker in older routes with the same problem. I'm running out of money. Lend me a hand please? Oh, and money too... Not real money. Pokédollars. Some dollars wouldn't be bad though lol
    Thank you!

I plan to go through and update the compatibility for all Pokémon with TMs and HMs, so I'll bear Scyther in mind; it should be able to learn it for Beta 3.

I'll look into fixing the Battle Marsh money issue.

author logs into forum everyday but no feedback response for almost a month...
    still working on this hack?
    Progress has been slow and I prefer to only respond to the posts when I have some sort of progress to show, even if it's just a few screenshots. From school work to visiting universities, real-life commitments, moderating PC, making my new tool and binge watching Daredevil, I've not really had much time (or motivation, honestly) to work on Gaia, so in turn that means I've not been posting here, either.

I've definitely not abandoned the hack, I'm just in a motivation lull at the moment. It happens sometimes, and I'd rather not force working on it and making subpar stuff. Hope that makes sense!

Already figured out about the "no prize money" thing. As the battle marsh is replacing Battle Frontier, and (correct me if I'm wrong) you can't interrupt your challenge in 3rd gen, after you retire your marsh challenge the game thinks you still are in there, and since there's no money after battles in the frontier, no trainer gives money at all.

So all I had to do is purposedly lose a marsh battle and the game started giving me the money prize from battles again. Tricky, but at least it worked... until I realized that trainers past Telmurk City are miserably poor... lol At least you can VS Seeker past routes!
    Thanks for the info, that'll help with bugfixing.

As I said in response to Murkrow, progress has been very slow which is why I've not been posting here.

I do have a small thing to show, though. With the help of FBI I've made this using C, it was a fun learning experience. It's just an update to the Letter item. I wasn't happy with the flavour text for the letter to begin with, as a messy yellowing paper didn't really match the character I'd envisioned of the red lady who gives it to you. It's for more meticulous now, and viewing the letter looks a lot nicer now. The text is also printed onto the screen using proper in-game routines, as opposed to being a part of the image, which I think looks more professional and allows me to easily edit what the text says if I want to.

Currently the main issue with this alternative is that the text scrolls on screen instead of appearing all at once, which looks sort of strange as it's a letter and not somebody speaking, although I don't think it's a major issue either. Anyway, take a look!

VjSevN7.png
    9xJAYiU.png

Here's also one of the new TMs, and a screenshot of the new, ever-so-slightly modified bootscreen.
    2e94cBy.png
    Utj1cdZ.png

Finally, if you haven't seen it already, check out the new tool I made! It lets you edit TM, HM and Move Tutor compatibility of several Pokémon at once: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=365264

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    I understand you not wanting to make the grass feel too crowded, but with all due respect, there may be ways around that issue. You could have NPCs known as Kanto Guy, Johto Guy, etc., who each have pokemon that are otherwise unobtainable in the game that can be bought with battle points (which would also encourage people to use the post-game events) kinda like the Game Corner. This would work, not least because you'd just need to modify an existing script rather than do a load of extra work to make new areas or whatever.

In the case of legendaries, they could be distributed as prize pokemon for getting a certain win streak in the battle tower. That would also give people an incentive to keep plugging away beyond just battle points. I'd understand if you didn't want to cheapen their legendary status by having them be giveaway pokes, but I'm sure there could be some sort of story reason as to why they're there.

The other option is a bit more work... but involves the implementation of an immitation Wonder Trade system (offline, of course). Various hacks have now got this, and it can be a way to get random pokemon via in-game trades. Could be something for a post-game area to keep it from being abused early on.

Of course, it's your choice whether you want to do anything like this, but this is easily the best original GBA Pokemon hack I have ever played. If I am ever to complete a 721 pokedex, it'll be this one. It would just feel like such a shame if it wasn't possible to truly catch them all. What are your thoughts?

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    Thanks for responding. You were right, I redownloaded and it fixed the Endure issue.

One thing I noticed is that the Battle Marsh battles are in Shift mode. Shouldn't it be in Set mode since it's a battle facility?

Also the first Bug Catcher in Wisp Forest is named "Dmitri". I suppose it should be Dimitri, no?

Also, could you or someone else tell were can I find:

Venipede
    Tyrunt
    Numel.

Thanks again, Spherical.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Thanks for responding. You were right, I redownloaded and it fixed the Endure issue.

On thing I noticed is that the Battle Marsh battles are in Shift mode. Shouldn't it be in Set mode since it's a battle facility?

Also the first Bug Catcher in Wisp Forest is named "Dmitri". I suppose it should be Dimitri, no?

Also, could you or someone else tell were can I find:

Venipede
    Tyrunt
    Numel.

Thanks again, Spherical.

Pretty sure Venipede and Tyrunt are unobtainable atm, but Numel can be found in Archan Tunnel, where you Rock Smash'd to get past, near the end of that tunnel.

Years
  • I agree with @WorldsBoss. You don't have to make special areas or placing 8 different 'mons into one area. The least popular/wanted of all generations could be a reward of some mini-game or something like that. Just for collector-freaks (like me). Also, it would make your hack even more complete. There's no such a great hack as yours with all 721 (for now - Sun/Moon incoming, right?) Pokemon. But it's your call, Spherical. The game is really entertaining at the moment, so I'm sure you make the right decisions.

I don't have any idea about ROM-hacking, so here's my question: There's no way to increase number of boxes?

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2016
    well, with the amount of effort needed to reprogram the game, it's normal to get artist's block or lack of motivation sometimes.... School work is always an energy-draining (necessary) thing to do, so to find time and motivation to do something else is always bad... Anyways, we all look forward to help in any way we can, and can't wait to see it finished! No rush, though, our lives outside this giant bubble called the internet is more important!

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • Where can I get a Gengarite? Also where to find Gible, Charmander, Beldum?
    Halp me guiz

Years
  • I checked the read file with the hack but i didnt fine stuff to help me with litleo evolution problem i just u fix it in the next beta

i found a male litleo and when it reach lvl 13 the screen turn black

can u plz tell me how to deal with litleo evolution glitch

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2024
    Where can I get a Gengarite? Also where to find Gible, Charmander, Beldum?
    Halp me guiz
    Read the FAQ
    And there's no Gible nor Beldum in the game yet. You can, however get Charmeleon depending on the starter you choose. In Beta 3 it'll probably be available later on in the game.

Hi, it's me again coming with another question. Froakie line is implented in 2.5 already or not?
    No

The ???

Years
  • Been playing this for like a week. Excellent hack very well done!
    I did not expected it to be this good to be completely honest XD
    Anyone will HINT me towards where I can find the code to to enter the cave where new elders are with probably Registeel? I can see "340x" right above the door but the x part is incomprehensible.

Also have you planned how much more stuff will you be adding in the next beta? Will it have the league? Also which megas are confirmed for it?
    I known the deadline is far away but I do believe you may have planned already and hopefully you'll let me know XD

The ???

Years
  • Oh also I suggest adding a guy who informs us about our IVs and the EV resetting berries!

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2016
    Hi spherical, im new here so i haope im saying this right hehe......anyways i just love your rom hack, awsome story ive seen and amazing effort you out into it. However i have a glitch to report. Im stuck at the Third badge in windmist city in gaia 2.5, in the windmist summit( or the route north), i encounter a kindler there with a braixen and slugma, i talk to the kindler and theres no dialouge, after 10 seconds i battle him, after i beat him in another 10 seconds i gain my prize money, same no dialougue, then. The screen goes black for the rest of the time. No where to bring me back. Is the game unfinished in 2.5? I know you said it ends in precimos island, but just wondering if you notice this, but i still enjoy the hack. Thanks in advance. Btw i am using GBA4ios

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back