• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Hi I am currently playing this hack (and loving it) but no matter what I do my eevee won't evolve to a sylveon. It has two fairy moves and the regal stone wont work on it either. I tried restarting and trying again but it still wont work.

Years
  • Hi I am currently playing this hack (and loving it) but no matter what I do my eevee won't evolve to a sylveon. It has two fairy moves and the regal stone wont work on it either. I tried restarting and trying again but it still wont work.

Take a look at the included "readme" text file. There it says that you need to use a shiny stone in order to evolve it to a sylveon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Take a look at the included "readme" text file. There it says that you need to use a shiny stone in order to evolve it to a sylveon.

oh ok thank you! I downloaded it on GBA4iOS so i couldnt find the readme file where is the shiny stone?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2022
    Hi I am currently playing this hack (and loving it) but no matter what I do my eevee won't evolve to a sylveon. It has two fairy moves and the regal stone wont work on it either. I tried restarting and trying again but it still wont work.

My readme file indicates that eevee can evolve into sylveon either with a shiny stone or by leveling up with a fairy-type move, and indeed my eevee tried to evolve after learning Baby-Doll Eyes (abbreviated to Doll Eyes in this game) at level 9. I'm not sure why Joshhh's game is different.

Also I did some more testing inside Telmurk gym to see why I was getting stuck inside. I took some screenshots, but I can't post links yet so I'll try to describe what I found as clearly as possible:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2022
    Hi! Can you fix Mega Charizard Y's effect because once it mega evolves, drought's effect that does not happens.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2022
    I believe I've reached the end of the beta, so here's a list of all the bugs/issues I found along the way. Some of these you may know already, and most are very minor.

Bugs/issues, numbered for convenience:
    Spoiler:

And another spoiler for grammar and usage errors in NPC dialogue, since some of these are quite pedantic:
    Spoiler:

Overall, I'd say this is a really good hack! It was a lot of fun playing all the way through, and I appreciate the variety of pokemon available (though it doesn't make completing the pokedex an easy task). My only personal complaint would be the disappointing lack of fossil pokemon-- I was hoping to have one on my team, but it seems like they're not available yet! It would make a lot of sense for them to be found on the seafloor, though, so maybe you can hide them away somewhere in an underwater area. That would be neat.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2016
    I must say this hack in pretty amusing ! :D
    I like it very much . I kept repeating the game with a different starters .
    I really looking forward for the next beta to release ! :D

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
    Years
  • Since Pokemon Gaia has won Hack of the Year 2015, I have made a walkthrough of this game. I really love the scripting and the mapping of this game so I thought, why not?

Here's part 1 of Pokemon Gaia. Enjoy the video.

Years
  • I was wondering how I can get a Shedinja. I thought it was the same way the Ruby/Sapphire version, since in FireRed version is by exchange ... can someone tell me? Thank you. Can not wait for the beta 3 and the final version

LTA

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2020
    Question: are there any boss battles in the Battle Marsh? If so, how many wins does it take to get there? I'm doing single battles, only asking because I got a 14 streak and haven't seen anything different yet

EDIT: Oh, I got to the first boss! I lost, though. She's tough. Are you going to give her a custom sprite eventually, instead of a generic one? Also, when I checked the scoreboard thing, it said my win streak was zero... Shouldn't it be 19, since that's how many battles I won? Or is it supposed to reset to zero if you lose?

I think every 20 battles or so you fight one boss. If you beat the boss you'll win more BP per match. You get to 0 every time you lose (you start from scratch); it counts win-streaks, not battles won, so if you lose you lost your streak. Don't get frustrated, I forgot to save before a champion battle and lost a 100 and something win-streak.

My personal suggestion is that when you're getting close to fighting the boss you say "quit" and then enter again, since it saves the game when you [re]enter the Battle Marsh you can restart the game if you lose, plan your strategy and you won't lose the streak.

Another no-brainer is that once you have enough BP is almost the same as unlimited cash, since you can buy protein, calcium, etc. and then sell it at a market. Once you're champion (or close to it) I think you get around 10 BP per battle, so it's super easy to get money.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2019
    Here's part 2 of Pokemon Gaia. Enjoy and the video and makes sure you've subscribe to my channel for more videos.

Dude. You uploaded the first part last page. Anybody who wants to keep watching will have subscribed. You're just promoting your own channel now. If you really want to promote yourself, put your channel link in your sig with a small description. Are you going to post every part you make onto this thread?

Back