• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2016
    Okay, I take it back. Your Bug Type Gym leader is OP as all Distortion World. Spamming U-Turn like hell to continuously mess up type advantages AND can spam intimidate? AND takes all your money when you lose? Seriously? Do I seriously have to get my team into the high 30s just to beat him? Which, since your using the old Exp. Share AND no Vs. Seeker, is gonna burn up so much time.

Thanks a lot, you just made an other motherfucking Whiteny boss, if that boss was on steroids AND could change types at a moment's notice AND cripples your pokemon before battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Juice585

M'Ampharos
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    Okay, I take it back. Your Bug Type Gym leader is OP as all Distortion World. Spamming U-Turn like hell to continuously mess up type advantages AND can spam intimidate? AND takes all your money when you lose? Seriously? Do I seriously have to get my team into the high 30s just to beat him? Which, since your using the old Exp. Share AND no Vs. Seeker, is gonna burn up so much time.

Thanks a lot, you just made an other motherfucking Whiteny boss, if that boss was on steroids AND could change types at a moment's notice AND cripples your pokemon before battle.

I took a Huge Power Azumarill with Rollout into that gym and swept the entire team. I don't see any issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey guys I was thinking of getting a mamoswine and I recall reading somewhere that the move relearner isn't in the game. So, how does one get mamoswine in this?

Also any ideas as to where the tm for dig/earthquake is?

Years
  • So im up to the part where you need dive and i have a huntail which knows it and it wont let go anywhere. what do i do?
    Great game by the way
    Dive doesn't work in the current beta, so my guess your at the end of the current beta.

Now my thoughts on this hack, well it is fun and while it is challenging it isn't mega challenging at the current point in my journey(4 badges), but healing items and revives were needed to take on these multiple battles in a row points in the game. So far this game is a 9/10 and I would recommend everyone to play this hack if you haven't.

I so hope that for v3 that we will be able to use the saves from v2.5.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Just got a little past the first gym. Just made a profile so I could say that I love it so far. The writing is really well done. Even the random townspeople have interesting things to say. It has a unique flavor while maintaining the general Pokémon spirit. Most professional seeming hack I've played yet. Well done! I'm eager to play more and see the finished product (whenever that happens). Crossing my fingers on the saved games transferring over from here.

Years
  • I just finished beta 2.5 and I must say that this hack is amazing! I was really surprised with all the new features this hack has. Full pokedex, mega evolutions in battle and the pokemon cries totally blew my mind :) . I look forward for the next beta. You have my support and keep up the good work :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2022
    Can anyone tell me if pidove is catchable in version 2.5. I'm trying to catch all the main birds from each gen and it's the only one I'm missing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2016
    +Spherical Ice

Spherical Ice, I LOVE all the current MEGA EVOLUTIONS in PoKéMoN Gaia Version! {<3} When was playing PoKéMoN Gaia Version, I noticed that some PoKéMoN were missing their mega stone(s), which means PoKéMoN that can mega evolve can't...well...mega evolve without mega stone(s). {D:}

Also, the main character(the trainer someone plays as) doesn't have default names.

In the next updates, could you please add all of the following mega stones to the correct PoKéMoN:

Aerodactylite, Alakazite, Ampharosite, Archeonite, Armaldonite, Audinite, Bastiodite, Blazikenite, Carracostanite, Celebite, Charizardite X*, Cradilite, Diancite, Dodrionite, Donphanite, Dragonitenite X, Dragonitenite Y, Feraligite, Galladite, Garchompite, Gardevoirite, Gengarite, Glalitite, Gyaradosite, Hariyamanite, Houndoominite, Kabutite, Kangaskhanite, Latiasite, Latiosite, Lickilickite, Lucarionite, Luxranite, Manectite, Mawilite, Medichamite, Meganiumite, Metagrossite, Mewtwonite X**, Mewtwonite Y**, Omastarite, Salamencite, Sceptilite, Seviperite, Steelixite, Swampertite, and Typhlosionite, Tyranitarite, and Zangoosite

*Charizard has Charizardite Y but not Charizardite X
    **When you add Mewtwonite X, dont forget to add Mewtwonite Y

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2017
    +Spherical Ice

Spherical Ice, I LOVE all the current MEGA EVOLUTIONS in PoKéMoN Gaia Version! {<3} When was playing PoKéMoN Gaia Version, I noticed that some PoKéMoN were missing their mega stone(s), which means PoKéMoN that can mega evolve can't...well...mega evolve without mega stone(s). {D:}

Also, the main character(the trainer someone plays as) doesn't have default names.

In the next updates, could you please add all of the following mega stones to the correct PoKéMoN:

Aerodactylite, Alakazite, Ampharosite, Archeonite, Armaldonite, Audinite, Bastiodite, Blazikenite, Carracostanite, Celebite, Charizardite X*, Cradilite, Diancite, Dodrionite, Donphanite, Dragonitenite X, Dragonitenite Y, Feraligite, Galladite, Garchompite, Gardevoirite, Gengarite, Glalitite, Gyaradosite, Hariyamanite, Houndoominite, Kabutite, Kangaskhanite, Latiasite, Latiosite, Lickilickite, Lucarionite, Luxranite, Manectite, Mawilite, Medichamite, Meganiumite, Metagrossite, Mewtwonite X**, Mewtwonite Y**, Omastarite, Salamencite, Sceptilite, Seviperite, Steelixite, Swampertite, and Typhlosionite, Tyranitarite, and Zangoosite

*Charizard has Charizardite Y but not Charizardite X
    **When you add Mewtwonite X, dont forget to add Mewtwonite Y
    That takes time dude. You cant rush every feature. He put in the description whats avalible

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2016
    Figured I may as well post this to let you know it exists, but it's a VERY small bug and it may not even need to be fixed, since it's so small.
    Basically, one of the wall tiles in Archen tunnel that is accessible after you get Surf is able to be walked on, when it shouldn't. Just a simple AM fix, but I figured I may as well point it out.
    Image:
    PhMX4qr.png

EDIT: Also, I'd like to know if the Chansey in the hidden grotto is capable of holding a lucky egg. I've been constantly reloading a save and using thief on different chanseys for about an hour and I haven't gotten one yet. I've caught them and noted that they have different IVs each time, so I'm guessing it's not a set pokemon, but I'm wondering if it is capable of holding a lucky egg, or if it is still 5% and I'm just uber unlucky.

EDIT2: I've used thief on over 250 chanseys and no lucky egg, so either my luck is s**t beyond belief, or it can't hold a lucky egg, which is probably a bug.

EDIT3: A few hours later now, and I just finished the Battle Marsh, and I beat all 101 floors (kill me please), and I wanted to point out that after the first few hundred BP and you get a few held items, plus a few ability pills, there aren't really any good items in the Battle Marsh shop. Perhaps consider adding things like evolution stones, regal stones, or perhaps take some inspiration from Pokemon Insurgence and add things like an item that maxes the IVs of one stat, something that adds EVs to a pokemon, have an item to switch a pokemon's ability to its hidden ability, to add a way to get them, or even have trainers with full teams of chansey of a level you specify, where you pay BP to fight them each time, as a way to help level your team faster. The BP cost of these facilities would vary, but I'm sure with the right costs they would be very helpful and make the Battle Marsh a bigger part of the game.

EDIT4: Jesus, There's a lot of edits on this comment. As is the life of someone with a ton of ideas ;) My next idea is for the Rotom form changes. I read in the Relic Castle forum post for the game that you've both redone Precimos Island and added rotom form changing! My idea was that, to add a use to the hotel (just got the the island, may have a use I haven't found yet), is that you can purchase a room for say $5000 and in it is a bed to heal your pokemon, as well as the appliances to change rotom. With the exception of Rotom-mow, which could be fitted into an addition to the Hotel Garden for room-owners only, and Rotom-wash, which could be added to a laundry room in the hotel.

P.S: It's awesome that you're British, I was born in England, too, but I moved to America when I was 9, although I do take holidays there for a month or two every 1-3 years!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    I found a bug in Ferre Ruins where the Pokemon Sunflora shows up just about every step and while surfing and ranges in levels between 0 and 54 from what i can tell, other then that nothing but amazing game play! Keeep up the great work! :)

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
    Years
  • wonderful hack. Its in my favorite hack list.
    The mega evolution triggering is amazing. I am currently at the bug catching contest to battle a gym leader.

Good luck for future

Back