• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
  • Hi guys....well done on the new update.Waiting for the version 3. Also it would be nice if u post a list of areas and pokemon to be found there because of less free time unable to search throughly.

Also can anyone tell which are does gen 6 froakie and hawlucha are present ?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    haha sorry about that! I had both tabs open and got confused! I don;t have a honedge in pokemon gaia ;s

Lol.
    Looked for Honedge for a bit, but I'll take a stab(heh) at it and say it's on Atsail or Loamas. Or a trade. I found a Spirittomb trade if anyone is interested. It's in Valoon town connection thing to Telmurk Forest. Upstairs, and old guy wants Zangoose (nemesis cave area-ish) for spirit tomb.

rveeen

Just another Poke Champ. I guess.
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    Among all the hacked ROMS I've tried, this is certainly the best! The storyline itself is already superb, plus, the mega evolutions! The way they mega evolve is actually canonical to the anime too unlike other hacks out there which makes it even better for a gba rom game tbh
    Also, I've been finding the Blue Shard Meister's house for a long time now lol
    Where is it exactly?

Has anyone seen the Blue shard meister's house in Pokemon Gaia? I cant seem to find it. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Has anyone seen the Blue shard meister's house in Pokemon Gaia? I cant seem to find it. Thanks

Blue shard master house is in the poison gym city. Dono the city name .

Also found some glitches though

Altaria when mega evolves does not have a sprite but shows question mark

Charizard y ability activates onky if it is swittched back and forth in battle

Last edited by a moderator:

rveeen

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    Yeah, the blue shard meister's house is indeed at Valoon Town.

Also, to anyone asking the extended list of Mega evolution in V2.5, here are the ones that I had and seen so far:

Pokemons with sprites:
    Charizard/Blastoise/Venusaur
    Pidgeot
    Camerupt
    Absol
    Gallade
    (Mega gallade is my favorite, teach it drain punch at blue shard meisters house and this bitch is a killer)
    Pinsir
    Heracross
    Scizor
    Beedrill
    Banette
    Abomasnow
    Sharpedo
    Slowbro
    Mawile
    Steelix
    Glalie
    (Glalie no ability yet)

Pokemons without sprites yet:
    Altaria
    Loppuny
    Gyarados
    Aggron
    Sceptile

Lastly, if you're wondering how I got this, I almost spent a day on that bug catching contest and all those rock climbing just to get the mega stones and the mega pokemon lol. I may have used cheat codes for other mega stones though just to check if they're working
    Also, if Pidgeot is in mega evolved state, its ability allows the first turn of fly to be damaged instead of being missed. I realized this is not a glitch :)

Also, I think I found a slight glitch at Abomasnow's ability swapping.
    I know it could have two abilities, soundproof and snow warning.
    I had the soundproof ability once but when abomasnow mega evolves, it changed to snow warning. However, there's no hail (at the current battle).
    I had to switch him out and in again for it to work. It would be great if hail falls upon mega evolution, it is also a great strategy too if it would be real though

Hi! Can you fix Mega Charizard Y's effect because once it mega evolves, drought's effect that does not happens.

This one too, similar to Abomasnow's.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah, the blue shard meister's house is indeed at Valoon Town.

Also, to anyone asking the extended list of Mega evolution in V2.5, here are the ones that I had and seen so far:

Pokemons with sprites:
    Pidgeot
    Camerupt
    Absol
    Gallade
    (Mega gallade is my favorite, teach it drain punch at blue shard meisters house and this ***** is a killer)
    Pinsir
    Heracross
    Scizor
    Beedrill
    Banette
    Abomasnow
    Sharpedo
    Slowbro
    Mawile
    Steelix

Altaria
    Loppuny
    Gyarados
    Aggron
    Sceptile

Lastly, if you're wondering how I got this, I almost spent a day on that bug catching contest and all those rock climbing just to get the mega stones and the mega pokemon lol
    Also, if Pidgeot is in mega evolved state, its ability allows the first turn of fly to be damaged instead of being missed. I realized this is not a glitch :)

I had the soundproof ability once but when abomasnow mega evolves, it changed to snow warning. However, there's no hail (at the current battle).
    I had to switch him out and in again for it to work. It would be great if hail falls upon mega evolution, it is also a great strategy too if it would be real though

How did you get a galladite? I thought beta 2.5 doesn't include mega gallade yet.

Last edited:

rveeen

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    How did you get a galladite? I thought beta 2.5 doesn't include mega gallade yet.

Oh I forgot, I used cheat codes to buy some items at the Pokemart and accidentally found some Megastones there so yeah. I found a Galladite.
    I think I'm not allowed to post cheat codes here, sorry for that.
    As for Gallade, I caught a Ralts and used a Dawn stone.

As much as I don't want to cheat to this game, it's just very tempting lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2016
    Hey guys, I am playing on a Mac, and I can't seem to find the Readme.txt file. Can someone post the most recent Readme here? The dropbox link posted by Spherical Ice earlier in this thread seems to have 404'd

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    does anyone know where the rotom appliances are i want to change rotoms forme

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2016
    Yeah, the blue shard meister's house is indeed at Valoon Town.

Pokemons with sprites:
    Pidgeot
    Camerupt
    Absol
    Gallade
    (Mega gallade is my favorite, teach it drain punch at blue shard meisters house and this ***** is a killer)
    Pinsir
    Heracross
    Scizor
    Beedrill
    Banette
    Abomasnow
    Sharpedo
    Slowbro
    Mawile
    Steelix
    Glalie
    (Glalie no ability yet)

Altaria
    Loppuny
    Gyarados
    Aggron
    Sceptile

Lastly, if you're wondering how I got this, I almost spent a day on that bug catching contest and all those rock climbing just to get the mega stones and the mega pokemon lol. I may have used cheat codes for other mega stones though just to check if they're working

no gardevoirite? swampertite?

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey, so after the 6th gym, what other locations can I access? Or is that the end.

Also, I'm assuming Dive isn't implemented yet? If it is, the dive maps are sort of weird and glitched. When I dive back up, I'm no longer surfing. If it isn't, I managed to dive by catching a Gorebyss, who can learn Dive, which would be an oversight rather than a bug I guess.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Hey, so after the 6th gym, what other locations can I access? Or is that the end.

Also, I'm assuming Dive isn't implemented yet? If it is, the dive maps are sort of weird and glitched. When I dive back up, I'm no longer surfing. If it isn't, I managed to dive by catching a Gorebyss, who can learn Dive, which would be an oversight rather than a bug I guess.

So far it looks like all you can do after the end of the current beta is go item hunting for mega stones and whatnot and also go after the Pokemon in the hidden grottos that you haven't gotten yet.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    I've been searching everywhere but I can't find the rotom machines where would those happen to be?

Back