• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
  • Finally, had a bad morning and this cheered me up immensely. been following the hack for awhile but avoided playing it till it was "complete". and now it mostly is i'll give it a shot and see if its as good as everyone says. i expect it will be.

Congrats

Awan2407

I should be more active
    Years
  • lwy5wzT.jpg

Good game. That Mewtwo is supposed to be Chandelure but yeah the bug is there.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2023
    7.8/10 , too much wait.
    welp, here goes my week. Congrats on the release though Mr.spherical
    Don't be ungrateful. It takes a long time to make a rom hack already, let alone the many personal things that had to be done in the process and this hack is an entire remap in addition which takes up lots of time. It took me about a week to map the hometown and route 1 in a hack I started and I gave up right after.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm loving the game so far! Small thing I noticed but is Jolteon supposed to be able to learn Aurora Beam?

EDIT: I also discovered that opening the Pokedex causes my ROM to crash, is that because I use NO$GBA or did I do something wrong?

Last edited:
    Years
  • This is my team. It was very enjoyable.
    There was definitely some good improvements made over the course of the development in the past 2 years.

yxTFgwm.png

Blastoise = Togekiss.
    Espeon = Delphox.
    Slowking = Greninja.

MachoPony

Resident Brony
    Years
  • ok my frillish has a horrible nature (i shouldve checked i know) is there any way i can change it? or do i have to live with it/catch a fresh one

[LX] Dek

Water-type Trainer - Grass-type Destroyer
    Years
  • HELL FREAKING YEAAAAAAAHHHHH
    v3 is out! Finally, after 3 years of waiting!

I'm gonna play this so hard and so much, that i won't sleep for 3 days! Not until i finish!

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2018
    There's a bug at the E4. I can't battle the 3rd member.
    She says that I have already won, but the room stay's closed
    I can't get out.
    Even though I have beaten the other 3 E4 members, the Champions chamber won't open.
    I can't trigger the battle. I've seen screenshots from the HOF. How can I avoid this bug?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2018
    Is is possible to teach my sableye will o wisp because I checked the documentation and there isn't any move tutors or tm with it?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Super excited for this, but before I start playing I have to ask, has the Kirlia evolution bug been fixed? I always use Gardevior as a staple in my teams when possible and it would be nice to know ahead of time if female Kirlia still become Gallade.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2019
    I found a bug in edashore reach ( an invisible item ) wrong position or height ( i haven't checked with advanced map cuz it mess up tiles, but if u used different height on map its probable in the wrong height 10-h3 14-h4 18-h5 ) itemfinder will point to item but cant be obtained

Some minis have small bugs ( rufflet and phantump )

Man i got no lucky with this ev thing Aerodactyl comd with 5 e and 1 s on def ( i reset and did again then i got one better)

# congrats on completing the rom (っ°^°)っ

@edit - edashore common egg is coming pichu and it's not on the list !! ( After a fell resets and none Minun) pichu had come 3 times already !!

Last edited:
    Years
  • How to get clefairy back to the town from cosmic caverns? It keeps getting away from me.
    Nvm got it

Last edited:

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • Don't be ungrateful. It takes a long time to make a rom hack already, let alone the many personal things that had to be done in the process and this hack is an entire remap in addition which takes up lots of time. It took me about a week to map the hometown and route 1 in a hack I started and I gave up right after.

chill out dude. Just mocking how ign gave gen 3 remake 7.8 for too much water. Sorry for being a bit harshly sarcastic. Don't let my foolish joke take out the respect for the game.
    Anyways, does the meme lord triggers some event or they are there just for... memes....

Back