• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Pokémon Gaming Central's 30 Day Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
  • Day 11: What was your first Pok?mon to reach level 100? How long did this take you?

Feraligatr in Silver. It did take a good while as I specifically remember rematching the Elite Four multiple times to level up. I did the same with Ariados not too long after.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Day 11: What was your first Pok?mon to reach level 100? How long did this take you?

It must have been my Alakazam in Blue Version. I actually taught it Tri-Attack(which was of course a physical attack at the time), and thought it was good. xD

Years

It was my female Swampert in Ruby, the only female starter I ever used in the main story of a Pokemon game because after I found out about the rarity, I was always cursed with getting the common male. She now sits on my Soul Silver, after I had to call her in to beat Blue.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 11: What was your first Pok?mon to reach level 100? How long did this take you?

Rayquaza. LeafGreen. Transferred it over from Emerald. Took until postgame. It is, to this day, the only Pokemon I got to level 100.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Day 7: Do you organize your PC boxes? What kind of layout do you use?
    Nope lol. I orginize my bank.

Day 8: Who's your favorite NPC from the Pok?mon games? Why?
    Lillie or Gladion. idk which

Day 9: Do you use your Master Ball?
    If there's a roaming legendary, yes. If there isn't, sometimes.

Day 10: What villainous team did you like the best?
    Team magma, they have great uniforms.

Day 11: What was your first Pok?mon to reach level 100? How long did this take you?
    Meganium in SS. Took me sooo long lol.

Years

Empoleon in Pokemon Platinum. I don't remember too well, but it might've taken about a year.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
    It was Meganium in Gold. I don't remember how long it took.

Years
  • Day 12: Do you prefer 3D or 2D graphics? Why?

I prefer 2D graphics. One reason is for the nostalgia factor, and the other is that 3D models sometimes look bloated up and aren't as colour vibrant as sprites.

Years
  • Day 10: What villainous team did you like the best?
    Team Rocket because of gangster style, especially Giovanni. B-)

Don't really remember about first lv100 pkm, but maybe typhlosion from Gold...

Day 12: Do you prefer 3D or 2D graphics? Why?

Not really important, until plot is interesting. But still prefer 2d, because i don't have any real experience with 3d Gen.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years

It doesn't matter to me as long as the story is excellent.

blue

gucci
    Years

2D right now mainly because of how much I enjoyed the artwork and sprites during that time, and obviously for nostalgia value. The 3D models are growing on me gradually, Sun & Moon were a step in the right direction from XY which were quite a poor version of 3D imo.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022

2D, because as I said in the other thread, they seemed more vibrant and colorful.

Years
  • Day 10: What villainous team did you like the best? - Probably Team Rocket, they were just a general team of criminals who caused trouble throughout Kanto and Johto and tbh, I enjoyed the simplicity.

Day 11: What was your first Pok?mon to reach level 100? How long did this take you? - It was my Swampert on my original save of Emerald, no idea how long it took me though, I really couldn't say.

Day 12: Do you prefer 3D or 2D graphics? Why? - I prefer the 2D graphics, so nostalgic and in Generation 3-4, they were really beautiful.

Years
  • Day 10: What villainous team did you like the best?
    It's hard for me to argue against Team Rocket; being evil just for the sake of it is usually good enough for me. Though, I did like the Team Plasma split in BW2, where half the team actually believes what they were preaching in the past, and the other half is just like, "Screw it, we're just straight up bad guys, too!"

Charizard in FireRed. I'm still not necessarily a big Charizard fan, but it was my highest leveled Pokemon at the time, and I'd never had a level 100 before, so I kept grinding until I got there just to get it out of the way. Can't say how long it took since I took a lengthy break from Pokemon for a while, but once I finally committed to leveling up Charizard, it only took a few days.

I liked the charm of the DS game graphics, but now that we've moved into 3D, there's no turning back. I guess I like aspects of both, but I'm definitely excited to see where 3D graphics can take us as the games move on to better technology.

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
    Years
  • Day 13: What's your favorite thing to do in the post-game?

Post-game plot and Battle Frontier are things I liked the most.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Day 10: What villainous team did you like the best?
    I think Team Skull it's just your typical troublemaker at smaller scale

I hardly remember, probably took several high level battles a lot on ORAS

It's actually depends how they done it, 2.5D it losing it's touch and some 2nd are not much detailed

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years

Breeding and training new Pok?mon intended for battles against real people.

blue

gucci
    Years

Re-battle the Elite Four, train up my team and just revisit some of my favourite areas in the region. I do tend to try and fill up my Pok?dex as best as possible too.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
    Because I've never had a 3DS I will say 2d.
    Day 13: What's your favorite thing to do in the post-game?
    Try to fill the dexas much as possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back