• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    Any Pokemon Apps?

Im sorry if im posting in the wrong spot and i've been searching all over the place but i was wondering if there are any recommended android apps for pokemon(possibly gen 6 updated) Also is there an app that contains Egg Groups? that will show a list of pokemon that can breed with the selected pokemon and possibly egg moves, i like convenience and my mobile web browser isnt so great. I dont mind .apk files preferably if it may contain a gen 6 update sometime soon, pm me any direct links from playstore or whatever.

Years
  • This doesn't really need its own thread, but I'll move it over to our Daily Chit-Chat thread in case someone can help you out (I don't have an Android, unfortunately, so I can't help you out).

MOVED.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If the section Pokémon General had another name, what would you name it?

Maybe Alternative Pokémon... or Pokémon Leftovers ahhaha.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If Pokémon General were to be renamed, I'd like it if it was called Pokémon Corner. Alternative Pokémon would be nice, too. :)

Years
  • When does a DCC ever stay on topic for a long period of time anyway? Feel free to bring up your topic- it won't stop people from responding to any past ones if they'd like!

As for myself, I think the Pokémon Center is a pretty cool idea, as it works on a couple different levels. Something based on Pokémon Discussions could work too, as that is the nature of this forum, after all.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • Hello! Welcome to the Pokémon Center! Would you like me to create a new topic?

Yes<
    No

If, for one day only, you could be a Pokémon, which one would you be?

I would be a Mantine. Being able to explore underwater for an unlimited amount of time would be really cool. I would also be able to fly around the world as an added bonus.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd most likely be a Skarmory. Its body is fully made of metal, which gives it strong Defense. Due to that, I wouldn't have to be too afraid of getting into battles. Plus, this Pokémon's got access Sturdy. This would assure me that I never get knocked down by just one attack. It'd also be pretty cool if I got the chance to transform into either a Gastly, Duskull, Shuppet, or a Haunter. This way, I could make myself disappear and float around in thin air—nobody would be able to see me. d: It would be pretty easy for me to scare others as well.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    A Shuppet! So cute. But also a bit scary, haha. I'm afraid of ghosts so being one maybe isn't the best. Or maybe it is? Confronting my fears by BECOMING ONE WITH THEM. 8D

I'd love to be a flying/levitating pokémon at least. And I love fire types, so Victini would be pretty awesome to be!

Hmmm...
    Other Pokémon Discussions
    Other Pokémon Polls

These wouldn't be good names back in the day when the off-topic category of PC was called "Other Chat" and "Other Voting Polls" but now they aren't. So maybe "Other Pokémon Discussions" and "Other Pokémon Polls" might actually be more accurate names than "Pokémon General". ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    How does Pokémon Chat sound, by the way? It's not too long, and not too short. It's also simple and to-the-point. :) As for PVP, I agree with Wobbu—Pollkémon would be pretty cool! Either that, or Pokémon Polls, haha.

Wobbu

Years
  • Thinking about my question from earlier, Ditto would probably be the best choice... Another name for PVP, Pokémon Volbeat Polls. As for Pokémon Chat, we could keep the Chat and go with Pikachat, Chatsey, or Chatot. Lmao I have no idea where I'm going with this renaming topic

Years
  • Chaticate? Zuchat? Chatmander??? ...I'll stop now. And Pollkémon just reminds me of the song Polkamon that Weird Al Yankovic recorded for the Pokémon 2000 soundtrack :p

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ahahah Brendan, I didn't see that was you because your avatar is so different from your usual ones :p

And OKAY if we are dipping into the topic of anime soundtracks, I'm wondering something. There are three songs I consider being the most beautiful from the pokémon movies. They are on par with and even better than many songs from bigger movies. But which one of them do you think is the very best?

Tears of Life: (Mewtwo Strikes Back)
    Spoiler:

Lugia's Song: (Pokémon 2000)
    Spoiler:

Oracion: (Rise of Darkrai)
    Spoiler:

Personally I think Lugia's Song might be one of the most beautiful pieces ever written for a movie :') Especially the intro and outro.

Wobbu

Years
  • And Pollkémon just reminds me of the song Polkamon that Weird Al Yankovic recorded for the Pokémon 2000 soundtrack :p

It should be in the forum splash ;)

But which one of them do you think is the very best?

Personally I think Lugia's Song might be one of the most beautiful pieces ever written for a movie :') Especially the intro and outro.

I'm not sure which one would be my favorite... Of those three, I agree with the Power of One song being the best. But here's a really good theme from OS:

Click Show to get some Ecruteak up in here
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, there is so much beautiful music from Johto. But this has got to be my favorite song from the regular anime show:

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back