• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Why can't Anime Character be this cool ???

Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.
    Please stop trying to change the topic so abruptly. It makes the conversation wonky. If there hasn't been a reply for a day or so, the topic may be considered inactive and you may do what you just did and suggest another one. Otherwise, try to be more smooth in your transitions, please. This is usually a general rule in any DCC on PC sp it shouldn't be too hard to follow. Thank you!

My favorite flying types might be Pidgeot and Charizard. Especially now with Mega Pidgeot and Charizard Y. They look so cool! I want a Mega evo for Skarmory too now :3

Years
  • Skarmory bumped fearow from being my favorite. I love the way it looks, and it's my go get 'em bird pokemon. I'm hoping for more Steel Mega evolutions since they released Steelix!

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
    Years
  • My favourite flying type is definitely Drifblim. I'm not even sure why I like it so much, I just think it's a totally badass looking 'mon.

Let me down a lot in Air Battles, though. D:

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I love Skarmory in every possible way imaginable; all together, I feel that it's a great bird Pokémon on its own.

Would love to see a mega-evolution for it someday, yes! I'm not exactly sure how it would look, though... its current form seems to have some bulk, so perhaps its mega could go towards an opposite direction and look more weightless? They could also extend its wings, maybe. Currently, Skarmory plays well in defensive side of things battling-wise, and when it mega-evolves into its other form and whatnot, I suppose it might be able to play offensively better.

It'd be even more nice if they were to grant Skarmory an actual evolution, but I'm not sure if this'll ever be happening, considering that it already seems sort of like a final-staged Pokémon. If they can't, I believe it'd be nice if they're at least able to give it a pre-evolution.

pkmin3033

It'd be nice to see a more minimalistic design for Mega Skarmory, but I get the feeling that if they did make one it'd turn into a spiky hedgehog-bird...I mean, look at Mega Steelix. Just when I thought it couldn't get any more intimidating, they throw THAT at me. xD

Skarmory was my favourite flying-type...until I saw Fletchling. I'm not keen on its evolutions, but it's nice to see a Pokemon reminiscent of something I see in my garden on an almost daily basis <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I love Steelix, but I think mega Steelix looks kinda dumb imo :(

I'm not that butt hurt about it because it's just a mega so I can choose not to use it or just use it and know my Pokemon will revert back to the form I prefer. But yeah guess I'll just have to wait to see it in action to make a final call.

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    I saw Mega Steelix...I'm on the fence on it for now, as he's a staple on my team. I want to see the actual sprite before I spring on a verdict

pkmin3033

I want a Mega Spiritomb. I also want to see Mega Snorlax, just because it'd be hilarious to see a massive Pokemon get even bigger. For some reason I think Mega Snorlax would be like a fusion between Snorlax and Slaking in appearance...with Piloswine-like hair covering its eyes. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I want a Mega Spiritomb. I also want to see Mega Snorlax, just because it'd be hilarious to see a massive Pokemon get even bigger. For some reason I think Mega Snorlax would be like a fusion between Snorlax and Slaking in appearance...with Piloswine-like hair covering its eyes. xD
    And then boom, a Mega Snorlax who is actually a really slim, Greninja-like pokémon with killer fighting moves, Normal/Fighting.

When searching for "slim snorlax" on google, haha, I found this. Me wants, it's awesome on several levels.

Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Shiny Whimsicott

*:・゚✧. :✦*:・゚✧
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    That shirt is adorable! Look at the Venusaur flower border! Hey there should be a Mega Venusaur razor leaf'd

Speaking of, via Wonder Trade, someone gave me a Venusaur with a mega stone yesterday. I feel bad for the poor thing and now he's on my team for a while

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'd wear that shirt in a heartbeat. It's amazing, haha.

Used to have some Pokémon t-shirts, one of which featured Pikachu (and it was pretty adorable), but unfortunately, I had to eventually throw them out, as I wound up growing out of them. Wish I hadn't!

Years
  • Well that shirt is cool enough, I posted a pic of me in a shirt that had the three Kalos starters back in March I think, I got that shirt at Hot Topic for an alright price so I can say that i'm one on the merch front a bit.

Years
  • As much as I'd love a cool Pokemon tee, my mother would think it's embarrassing to her. She says it's totally not a franchise a 22-year-old female would ever get into, but no I will always be a fan but these days I often have to hide my fangirlism.

Years
  • If you still want to support Pokemon, but would rather not walk around with a plain shirt with a Pikachu plastered on the front, there are plenty of subtle designs out there for you. I mean, just looking at the first few pages of results on Redbubble, there are plenty of shirts that you'd never know were Pokemon related unless you were a big fan of the franchise.

Personally, one of my favorite Pokemon shirts that I own is my Hawlucha one, which could probably pass for a generic design unless you know the Kalos Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back