• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General DCC

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    If you have a receipt, then anything is pretty much able to taken back
    I'm pretty sure it can control the element of ice, so create ice storms, sleet, and whatever else.

So Anyone who control Glalie would also Control Ice !!!
    Such an OP ability But again Glalie is outmatched by his counterpart Frostless So it deserve to have an OP ability of his own.
    To think Ash can have same Power/Ability as Elsa (Frozen) if he fully master his Glalie.

Nobody gives me anything related to Pokemon because I'm ''Too Old'' now ! I usually get mocked for still watching Anime.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, just like someone who was in tune with their Magmar would be like a Fire Bender.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The only pokemon gift I got this Christmas was a 2015 calendar. It has a lot of good stuff on it and I'll certainly use it.
    Oooh, nice. Was it anime themed or game themed or just general pokémon?

Years
  • The last time that I got anything Pokemon related for Christmas would've been either 2004 or 2005 (can't remember which) when I got my GBA SP and Pokemon Sapphire. Hard to believe that we've seen 3 new generations since then, plus a remake for that same game.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I received no Pokémon merch this year, I haven't in a while actually since I got Platinum from a friend a few years back. I always buy my own games and I don't think to ask for anything else.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't think I've ever gotten anything pokemon related for Christmas, haha.

Unless you count the shiny Sneasel emblem stranger gave me here on PC. I love shiny Sneasel.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • I got an eShop gift card, is that close enough? Last PokéXmas gift I got was like four or five years ago. It was a set of three TCG boosters from ex Emerald, and one of them had a Swampert ex :P

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    I got a Bulbasaur plush this Christmas. I was actually surprised, because I rarely get any pokemon related stuff for holidays

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey guys! What do you think of the new cuddly fluffy splash banner?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Yeah, just like someone who was in tune with their Magmar would be like a Fire Bender.

Magmar doesn't control Fire ! But Glalie Control Ice .
    It all about mastering Your Pokemon .
    To the Point you can control it with your mind.

Back