• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Genesis

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
I changed my mind, its been far too long without updates and although these two maps aren't finished yet I'll show them anyway.

Seventh Gym
Spoiler:

Eighth Gym
Spoiler:

Try to guess what the puzzles will be. The seventh gym should be pretty obvious. Hopefully I'll have something more substantial in my next update.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Awesome updates, man!
The only thing in this Hack that needs improving is that there are no Gym Leader OW's.
The Seventh Gym's Type is Electirc.
The Eighth Gym's type is Psychic.

Am I right, Thrace?

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
Years
Nice looking maps for the gyms. I'm assumimg that the first puzzle for the seventh is you defeat a trainer, then turn off the power switch on the generator, therby turning off the gates. I'm still trying to crack the eighth though. It looks somwhat similar to Saffrons Gym, but I doubt the puzzle is similar. Maybe you have to step on the little touch pad looking things in a specific order? Just a shot in the dark.

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Awesome updates, man!
The only thing in this Hack that needs improving is that there are no Gym Leader OW's.
The Seventh Gym's Type is Electirc.
The Eighth Gym's type is Psychic.

Am I right, Thrace?
You're right about the seventh but not the eighth. The OW's will be changed when I get new ones.

Nice looking maps for the gyms. I'm assumimg that the first puzzle for the seventh is you defeat a trainer, then turn off the power switch on the generator, therby turning off the gates. I'm still trying to crack the eighth though. It looks somwhat similar to Saffrons Gym, but I doubt the puzzle is similar. Maybe you have to step on the little touch pad looking things in a specific order? Just a shot in the dark.
You've pretty much got it right for the seventh there'll be a bit more of a challenge though because the generators need to be pulled in a certain order (or you can just fight all of them and activate them all).

For the eighth you have to change all of the purple tiles to yellow tiles. Standing on one tile will make all but one tile in the group turn yellow and one in another group's yellow. Standing on a yellow will do the opposite however.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
Years
Hey Dshayabusa,(Im more used calling you that than Malin or Thrace.)

I still love your hack dude ^.^

GameFreak Executive

Born to be the very best...
Years
This blows me away, I love the beta, absolutely phenomenal, Thrace.

Edit: I have a few questions:

Will you be changing the OW sprite for the rival?

Is the trainer card sprite going to be changed, and will the sprites at gender selection/name screen be changed as well?

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Will you be changing the OW sprite for the rival?

Is the trainer card sprite going to be changed, and will the sprites at gender selection/name screen be changed as well?
Yeah they will. As soon as I have sprites to replace them with they'll be inserted.

GameFreak Executive

Born to be the very best...
Years
Yeah they will. As soon as I have sprites to replace them with they'll be inserted.

Awesome! That just makes me anticipate your final result even more! Take your time, and best of luck. I love what I've played, and I gotta say, ShaPow!*

*ShaPow = The word that means uber, l33t, awesome, sweet, and mega, all in one!

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
You're right about the seventh but not the eighth. The OW's will be changed when I get new ones.

For the eighth you have to change all of the purple tiles to yellow tiles. Standing on one tile will make all but one tile in the group turn yellow and one in another group's yellow. Standing on a yellow will do the opposite however.

Hmm... then I have no idea on what type the 8th Gym is.
The concept of the 8th Gym seems pretty difficult and complicated.
Will you change the Before Battling Trainer Text too?

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
Years

You've pretty much got it right for the seventh there'll be a bit more of a challenge though because the generators need to be pulled in a certain order (or you can just fight all of them and activate them all).

Awesome. So I basically got the 8th gym idea right. Or at least, the main idea of it.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years

Nice puzzles :P
If I'm right, the 8th gym is ghost type.
But still, those puzzles look awesome.

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
Thrace those gyms look unreal! great work! im so glad you opened this back up.
This could definatley win hack of the year if it gets fully completed

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2009
So i hear there some 4 gen PK where can i find them?Theres only mentions.

Last edited:
Back