• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Genesis

Years
  • Age 58
  • Seen Aug 8, 2019
This hack is awesome! Been playing it a lot recently, it's very good :) I hope you finish it soon. ^^

Kenji-1484

Hi Thrace, nice hack, it's really cool. Hope you finish it soon. ^^

Oh yeah, I was wondering: can you find starters in the wild or is it just a bug that I suddenly found a level 7 Chikorita just outside the first cave you go into. (Can't remember the name, sorry. ^^:P) 'Cause I unfortunaly didn't have anymore Poké Balls to catch it so I bought a few and came back, searched for it for about half an hour (while pressing the space button to make it faster) and... I still didn't find that Chikorita. :( But if I can still encounter it again, I'm willing to spend more time on searching it. ^^

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 13, 2015
I cant understand why Mareep Doesnt evolve into Fluffy..
its the second time i tryed a new game with Mareep and it just wont evolve in lvl 14 nor 15

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
go far does the beta 3 go?
The 5th badge I think. The last gym leader is Nate.

I don't know about others,but i'm stuck in the damn second town. -_-
Did you try talking to the cuttable tree?

Hi Thrace, nice hack, it's really cool. Hope you finish it soon. ^^

Oh yeah, I was wondering: can you find starters in the wild or is it just a bug that I suddenly found a level 7 Chikorita just outside the first cave you go into. (Can't remember the name, sorry. ^^:P) 'Cause I unfortunaly didn't have anymore Poké Balls to catch it so I bought a few and came back, searched for it for about half an hour (while pressing the space button to make it faster) and... I still didn't find that Chikorita. :( But if I can still encounter it again, I'm willing to spend more time on searching it. ^^
Chikorita isn't a starter in Pokemon Genesis so yes it is catchable. Its just really rare because it evolves into very strong Pokemon.

I cant understand why Mareep Doesnt evolve into Fluffy..
its the second time i tryed a new game with Mareep and it just wont evolve in lvl 14 nor 15
It evolves at lvl24.

Okay I'm continuing and the rival error is still continuing so I had to remove all the rival's battles. :)
Anyway I just reached the 5th gym and it was kinda weird battling against Missingno sprite :D (Dusknoir) Ya should fix it in next beta :)
But I've gotta say this is really great hack hope ya finish it soon :)
Edit : and by the way where should I go after I beat Nate?
Thats the end of the beta.

billa

im new but awsome
Years
PokemonGenesisSupporter.png

here you go i think it pretty good

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 13, 2015
Rival bug after second gym :S
he talks but when the battle scene comes up theres just a blank screen
can i fix it?

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 13, 2015
If you'd read the previous posts you could know that I have same type of bug :D Only thing to do is remove rival battle's script or to wait for another beta :)
Yeah , I saw your post but i didnt see you asking if theres a fix so i did it :P
Can you maybe explain how to remove the rival script?

P.S - oh and btw can i get a Ralts somewhere?

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2009
whoaa
can sombody tell me how to make it work with the demo and all i dont know how to play the game when its an ips file thing

Years
Ok IDk if this is a glich but When I load the game where it shows the Load game and stuff I go into my already saved game and i press A and or B the Image crashes i use NO$GBA so idk if that has something to do with it All in all this is an amazing hack keep up the good work

mental

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Open Genesis in A-Map and click on events block then on the rival and Delete Event. And to remove script ya have to click on script offer and find the script and also remove it

whoaa
can sombody tell me how to make it work with the demo and all i dont know how to play the game when its an ips file thing
Ya have to patch Fire red ROM. Use IPS Win it's pretty easy with it :)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Yeah , I saw your post but i didnt see you asking if theres a fix so i did it :P

P.S - oh and btw can i get a Ralts somewhere?

You DON'T have to delete the Rival Script. All you have to do is Wait until the Battle Starts. You can press the Spacebar to speed it up. You just don't know what you're missing if you don't battle your Rival.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
You DON'T have to delete the Rival Script. All you have to do is Wait until the Battle Starts. You can press the Spacebar to speed it up. You just don't know what you're missing if you don't battle your Rival.
I had same type of problem and Thrace told me to remove it...
He said that rival's pokemon has corrupted data that's why it can't be fixed 'till next beta

Back