• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey lance well i don't make games but when ever I download something then play it,It doesn't work.It says something about:File not supported. And your game looks awesome!
    I really want to play it.So please try to "support" it! okay! *takes breaths*

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Thanks, guys! Well, I've got new screens for you all.

Screen 1 is of the gatehouse from Goldenrod to Route 35. Screens 2 and 3 are of Route 35, and Screen 4 is of the National Park, made using the Emerald chipset made by Pokemaster_Shiny. Those sofas had to be put into the chipset manually, BTW. And sphereslayer, is this better?

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Cool screens! ^ ^ Only one criticism, the last two screens look a bit too orderly, but I don't know what it is...

Other than that, fabulous work so far!

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • UPDATE
    Well, Routes 36+37 and Ecruteak City have all been mapped. Of course, for Ecruteak I still have a lot of work to do. Unfortunately, I don't have any screens to show you. And I asked this in the help thread, but does anyone have a Sudowoodo charset? BTW, this may be the last update you guys'll get from me for about 3 weeks because I have to go out of the country.

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2005
    looks cool,and it looks like your hardly ahead of me,mapwise,of course ive been working my *** off..
    and about your sig,it should be

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    It looks awesome but I think you should replace the 'benches' in the National Park. They look like couches. :\

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Well, they were the best I could think of. Does anyone have a bench I can paste into the chipset? And I'm actually going to the Dominican Republic for a few weeks. Well, would you guys mind keeping this active in that time?

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    This game looks awesome. I cant wait till the beta comes out. I loved pokemon gold, it was great! You look like you have a lot of mapping to do, considering the length of gold.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
  • hey game looks great dude, and when your done with kanto. dang it your going to have to do johto. well heres one tiles. for misty gym. and here if your going to need some gym stuff. i now the tile thing is bad. srry.

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
  • heres a front for sudowuddo, so when you encounter him. and all 3 starter fronts. or do you have those already?

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • I think this games gonna be frieken sweet. Can't wait 'till he gets back and puts up a demo. And Shadow909, you got your words mixed up. After he finishes Johto, He'll have to do Kanto. And I wonder how much of the programming hes got done.

Recruiting a team.

Years
  • pkmn-master said:
    Hey lance well i don't make games but when ever I download something then play it,It doesn't work.It says something about:File not supported. And your game looks awesome!
    I really want to play it.So please try to "support" it! okay!

:os: WOW!!!!! this is the best game ive seen in weeks!!!!!

^_^(~(look above you need to do something about it!)~)^_^

OOT:check out pokemon white too it's cool

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Guess who's back!
    That's right. I've finally returned from DR! :D Anyway, I've already resumed working on this game. I left off on Ecruteak, and I've since completed the Burned Tower and the PC and Mart. I have more work to do, and I'll post screens tomorrow.

@Shadow909: I have that already. I was asking for a charset of Sudowoodo so I can put him on Rte 36. As for your other resources, I don't get the blue pic, and I'm using RM2K3, not RMXP. Thanks for the help, though.

@Dan48: Yeah, I know. :)

@pkmn-master: I don't really understand that. Could you be more specific? Attach a screen if possible.

Anyway, thanks for all the great comments, and I'm glad to be back! And a beta might take a while, BTW.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Yay! Welcome back! This game looks really cool, and I can picture Ecruteak in my mind right now... mmm... kimono girls... :D

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Nice to see you back mate. Lookin' forward to more screens.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Thanks, guys. And here are the promised screens.

Screen 1 is of Route 37. Screen 2 is a random shot of Ecruteak, and Screen 3 is a scene where the player just arrived into Ecruteak. This screen also shows the new display picture for city and route names.

Screen 4 is of the Ecruteak PC, where the player is chatting with Bill, about the Time Capsule. I already told you that you'd be able to go to the past, right? Also, this screen shows off the new NPC message box for this game. Screens 5 and 6 show off the new sign message box, as well as show Ecruteak's slogan. Comments welcome, especially about the message boxes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back