• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: GlitterGold

How do you think the game is moving along?

• Excellent!

Votes: 79 56.8%
  • Great!

Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Not so well...

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Not too great...

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
  • Since this thread needed a bump, I'll ask this again: does anyone know what event commands I can use to simulate a slippery ice tile? I just need this so I can add them to the Mahogany Gym, and other maps.

Waudby

You could try a move event so if u are on the ice then it moves the charatcer as many spaces in the direction u want so say;

(Tile) > > > (Tile)
    ^
    ^
    ^
    (Tile)

Etc.

This is how i would do it not sure if its right thou.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • All right, I've uploaded the demo on zshare. And, as an added bonus, it has up to Blackthorn City and Route 26/27 in Kanto. However, most of the events aren't added yet.

Newer Demo Release

Also, I'm pleased to welcome djvolcom into my game's development. If anyone else wants to join, simply say so and tell what you're good at. And if anyone's good at a CBS, you're welcome, too. :)

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    does anyone know how to play this game, im dying to know how

i double click on it but nothing happens

do i have to have it in a certain program? if so can someone just plz tell me

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    okay thnx for helping me out, but 1 more thing, i have the program now, and the latest version of the demo that gymleaderlance posted (the one about 3-10 posts ago lol) and i extracted the file but theres nothing but a bunch of the games files. How am i supposed to put that in the program?

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    k, i have it working now, the latest demo he posted i mean

but i cant do nuffin on it

it starts me off at lake of rage and says all this stuff about cbs when i talk to people and i cant battle em

and when i try to click on someone saved file its the same

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back