• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.2 Released 05/10/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Hi, so, I love this game already. However, your native language is obviously not English, so there's a lot of weird wording and grammatically incorrect sentences. I would love to help you iron out the kinks in your writing. Please message me if you're interested, I'll proofread your stuff for free.

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Hi, so, I love this game already. However, your native language is obviously not English, so there's a lot of weird wording and grammatically incorrect sentences. I would love to help you iron out the kinks in your writing. Please message me if you're interested, I'll proofread your stuff for free.

I'm aware of those grammar issues. I started the project back in 2014 when I had a very poor English and several scripts from the early game remain unmodified, keeping all these dialogues literally translated with Google. I started last week to update and optimize old scripts and dialogues. but thanks for offering your help c:

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • I can feel (A new release) Coming in the air not tonight...

Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.2 Released 05/10/2024]

That's all.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    Oh my Your Graphic is always beyond all the other Hackers.
    Your Customs menu, badges and everything just so beautiful

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I'm aware of those grammar issues. I started the project back in 2014 when I had a very poor English and several scripts from the early game remain unmodified, keeping all these dialogues literally translated with Google. I started last week to update and optimize old scripts and dialogues. but thanks for offering your help c:

Alright, hope you get it sorted out. Keep up the good work!

Years
  • Will we be able to use the same save file from the last beta on this new release that you are teasing us with? I'm asking this because I don't know if your on the new engine yet.

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • Will we be able to use the same save file from the last beta on this new release that you are teasing us with? I'm asking this because I don't know if your on the new engine yet.

Next release will use the same rombase. However releases after beta 2.5 will use newest CFRU and most likely will not be compatible.

Years
  • That is good to hear as I didn't want to start over for the next release, but I am thinking after beta 2.5 I will wait for the completion of the hack before playing this again.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2020
    I'm so excited about this! Can't wait for the release. I love Johto remakes in Gba.

Hope the making of your hack will be finish and completed, coz some GSC hack remake was abandoned by its creator.

Goodluck! Btw... :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Ohhhh... :(
    When its going to happen?
    There will be an option to update the version on current save?

Awesome hack btw!

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • Ohhhh... :(
    When its going to happen?
    There will be an option to update the version on current save?

Awesome hack btw!

Yes. You will be able to continue form your old save.
    And due to the quarantine I'm working faster than ever on a new release. I hope I can release it very soon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Great to hear you take it serious and full of energies about this!
    Good luck

Years
  • Over the moon to see this rom hack is still going hard and strong. Seeing the amount of passion and love being put into this is making me smile. I'm especially glad to see that you're going to be taking liberties with the story. Crystal and HGSS have always had a special place in my heart and I'm glad to see that I'll be able to go on this journey again with its own amazing twists. Looking forward to covering this rom hack and giving it the presentation it deserves. All the best!

Years
  • Someone can you give me the direct solution through the ghost gym because it is ridiculously to hard because I try everything and get sent right back to the beginning to the gym and it is making me very angry?

Also can I suggest lowering the evolution stones back down to 2100 as they are not worth 10000.

Dr. Seuss

Years
  • Someone can you give me the direct solution through the ghost gym because it is ridiculously to hard because I try everything and get sent right back to the beginning to the gym and it is making me very angry?

Also can I suggest lowering the evolution stones back down to 2100 as they are not worth 10000.

One of the changes I made for the current release was to illuminate the invisible floor after you beat a trainer. I've checked and it seems the current build does not have it. Have the events picture by the way https://i.imgur.com/eI4ZR5z.png

No idea why I increased the price of them. Maybe I confused them with regular TMs

Back