• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.4 Released 05/18/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    The TM's I had no problem with since they are reusable, but yeah I wanted a Raichu and had to fork a hefty 10000 for the thunderstone. Got the eevee and already have it evolved to Sylveon and right now I'm training Sylveon up as a permanent team member. Also thanks for the pic that helped a lot.

This is my team by the end of the beta:
    Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.4 Released 05/18/2024]

Note: I actually was on the previous release because I thought the exp share was fair to keep me from grinding.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2023
    I'm on the latest beta version and found a game bug. On route 38 after getting the 4th badge, you can find Rattata in the grass that are lvl99. Game breaking.....

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2023
    Thanks to the creator of this awesome hack

For those who are playing the latest beta, here's a dummy tip

"While surfing from olivine city to cianwood city, DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE WHIRLPOOL if you get caught, it will make the surfing icon disappear & make your character walk on water assuming it like a normal land 😂. you can have fun, However the fun stops there itself. you won't be able to land . Two ways to overcome this 1)Reset to previous save point where you were on land 2). (i saved the game on water while enjoying the water walk without knowing the glitch), if you are a frequent saver like me, you have to battle anyone of the swimmer in the water and purposely lose to them in order to get teleported back to a pokemon center

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
    Thanks to the creator of this awesome hack

For those who are playing the latest beta, here's a dummy tip

"While surfing from olivine city to cianwood city, DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE WHIRLPOOL if you get caught, it will make the surfing icon disappear & make your character walk on water assuming it like a normal land 😂. you can have fun, However the fun stops there itself. you won't be able to land . Two ways to overcome this 1)Reset to previous save point where you were on land 2). (i saved the game on water while enjoying the water walk without knowing the glitch), if you are a frequent saver like me, you have to battle anyone of the swimmer in the water and purposely lose to them in order to get teleported back to a pokemon center

Thanks for this bug report. This issue has been fixed and will be available for next release

In other news...

Development of Johto Storyline was finished!

Well. After a long time I have finished all the events related to the Johto storyline. For next build you will be able to earn 8 badges and challenge the Pokémon League. If this was a regular romhack it may be completed.

Beta testing for next release is open for all members of my Discord server and the testing ROM will be released in a few days. Expect a new release soon.

I'll also post these screenshots just to not leave this update empty.

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    Thanks for this bug report. This issue has been fixed and will be available for next release

In other news...

Well. After a long time I have finished all the events related to the Johto storyline. For next build you will be able to earn 8 badges and challenge the Pokémon League. If this was a regular romhack it may be completed.

Beta testing for next release is open for all members of my Discord server and the testing ROM will be released in a few days. Expect a new release soon.

This is absolutely brilliant news! I noticed the poll on the first page and it stated that you are planning to restart the project on the Complete Fire Red upgrade. Is that idea still in play?
    Also, could you please drop the link of the discord channel? Thank you!

Edit: Forgot to ask, if i start playing the current version hosted, will it be compatible with the latest update? Thank you.

Last edited:

Dr. Seuss

Years
    This is absolutely brilliant news! I noticed the poll on the first page and it stated that you are planning to restart the project on the Complete Fire Red upgrade. Is that idea still in play?
    Also, could you please drop the link of the discord channel? Thank you!

Edit: Forgot to ask, if i start playing the current version hosted, will it be compatible with the latest update? Thank you.

The link of the discord server is on the main post. I highlighted it because it is almost not visible.

Yes. It will be fully compatible with old saves

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years

In other news...

Wow dude congrats, I'm hyped for this game, wish you luck on the second half of dev.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    Hey there, this is my first playthrough of the hack in a very long time. I managed to beat Falkner, and I beat the grunts in the secret passage in route 36. I arrived at the ruins of Alph. Am I supposed to solve the puzzle in order to progress so the guards stop blocking me by saying "you haven't visited all the areas in the ruins of Alph"?
    If that's the case can someone please link me to a complete photo of the solved stone puzzle? I'm really awful at puzzles. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Solved the ruins of alph puzzle.

Last edited:

Dr. Seuss

Years
    Beta 2.5 has been released!

The wait is over. I have finally released Beta 2.5 of my romhack. All events from Johto are finished and you can now earn 8 badges and challenge the Pokémon League. Download links are attached in the main post. Thanks a lot also to beta testers who worked hard to find bugs.

Go to main post for downloads

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024

The wait is over. I have finally released Beta 2.5 of my romhack. All events from Johto are finished and you can now earn 8 badges and challenge the Pokémon League. Download links are attached in the main post. Thanks a lot also to beta testers who worked hard to find bugs.

Heck yeah! This is the only hack I've been keeping watch for right now. Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication.

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021

Great news!Thank you for finishing Johto before moving on to the next stage of this project! :D

Years
    I opened up the youtube video to make it where I can continue my save, but the second code doesn't work, it says it was claimed already so how am I going to be able to continue my save?

Dr. Seuss

Years
    I opened up the youtube video to make it where I can continue my save, but the second code doesn't work, it says it was claimed already so how am I going to be able to continue my save?

Sorry. My bad. Can you try to download the patch, reapply it and repeat the process once again?

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2023
    Doesnt work on my multipatch. Anyone else having problems? I'm using mac so I dont have other software.

The one from discord (test beta that works) is 13mb while the file here is around 2.8mb (i get error in multipatch).

Dr. Seuss

Years
    Doesnt work on my multipatch. Anyone else having problems? I'm using mac so I dont have other software.

The one from discord (test beta that works) is 13mb while the file here is around 2.8mb (i get error in multipatch).

I'm getting an error message when I attempt to patch to a clean rom.

Sorry for the issues. Please download it once again. It should now work

Back