• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.3 Released 05/12/2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    just at the end, fighting the 2 rivals. it keeps reset the game if i fight her last pokemon, i couldnt finish it. :(

Well till it get fixed maybe try skipping the battle by using walk through walls cheat and reach hall of fame or wait till version is out because I think you will be able to continue your progress

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
    Years
  • Beta 2.6 is finally available!!!​

Yes. That's right. Beta 2.6 is finally available. It's been almost 6 months of hard work moving all contents form beta 2.5 to the new base using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade (The same engine used by popular hacks like Pokémon Unbound or Radical Red). I'm truly proud of the final result and I can only say thank you to all the members of my Discord server who reported all of the bugs from the new rombase. This change also means the compatibility with real hardware, like flash cards, 3DS VC or emulator like mGBA or RetroArch, is finally back. So feel free to play it using the emulator of your choice.

For anyone who played the version 2.5. I'm afraid old save files from that version are not compatible due to the new engine used. If you come from v2.5 then you'll need to restart your game.

The current build ends after earning 8 badges and defeating the Johto Pokémon League. You can also rematch all Johto Gym Leaders after beating the Pokémon League.

Go to the main post to download the current v2.6 bps patch

Years
  • Big congrats on the release! i hadn't played 2.5 so I don't know how different it is but 2.6 feels very very polished, fantastic work! <3 it's a seriously beautiful game and I hope I could get RR to look like that one day (although that is very very unlikely) :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Thanks for the update, really liking the game so far. I started playing a couple of days ago, now I'm right past Union cave. Should I be worried about the game for some reason saying that I already have the 8 badges? It seems like a harmless visual bug with no effect on gameplay so far, but I don't know.

Also, is there any doc or something with the locations of available Pokémon in the game? Looking at the Dex Nav there are a few Pokémon I've yet to encounter in certain areas and I don't know what they are, or if certain Pokémon I'm interested in adding to my team can be found in the game (asking this because Pokedex search shows Kanto map instead of Johto so I guess it's no use at the moment)

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    Big congrats on the release! i hadn't played 2.5 so I don't know how different it is but 2.6 feels very very polished, fantastic work! <3 it's a seriously beautiful game and I hope I could get RR could look like that one day (although that is very very unlikely) :D

No man your hack is also great many people liked it one of them is me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Should I be worried about the game for some reason saying that I already have the 8 badges? It seems like a harmless visual bug with no effect on gameplay so far, but I don't know.

Nevermind, it's not just visual, I've reached the second Gym and I can't challenge Bugsy because of this bug saying that I already have the 8 medals. Is there any AR code to reset the badges or something? I can progress through the game but I guess I won't be able to fight any more leaders besides Falkner unless there's a way to fix it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    Nevermind, it's not just visual, I've reached the second Gym and I can't challenge Bugsy because of this bug saying that I already have the 8 medals. Is there any AR code to reset the badges or something? I can progress through the game but I guess I won't be able to fight any more leaders besides Falkner unless there's a way to fix it.

Did you talked to a scientist in violet city that is the cause of that

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    This Thing is great! good luck on further releases!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Did you talked to a scientist in violet city that is the cause of that

I talked to every NPC I saw, so yeah, I'm afraid.

Normally I wouldn't mind restarting since I'm not very far into the game, but I got a starter with very good IVs, took my time to catch a bunch of Synchronize Abras with different natures, and even caught a couple of Pokémon with handy egg moves using the Dex Nav. If there was a way to fix my save file that would be great.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    I talked to every NPC I saw, so yeah, I'm afraid.

Normally I wouldn't mind restarting since I'm not very far into the game, but I got a starter with very good IVs, took my time to catch a bunch of Synchronize Abras with different natures, and even caught a couple of Pokémon with handy egg moves using the Dex Nav. If there was a way to fix my save file that would be great.
    Download the new version it was in the beta testing version it was removed

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Is new beta compatible with 3ds? The others wasn't

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2021
    Well till it get fixed maybe try skipping the battle by using walk through walls cheat and reach hall of fame or wait till version is out because I think you will be able to continue your progress

I hate cheats on games, play only fair and square. Have to wait till it fix i guess

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    Hi does anyone knows how many pokemon can be obtained in this game ? is it all?

Back