• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon GS Chronicles - [Build 2.7.1 05/25/2023 - Version 2.7.2 Coming late April 2024]

Do you agree the project to be rebooted using the Skeli's Complete Fire Red Upgrade?

• Yes. Do it!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • Nah. Don't waste your time on this

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2021
    Woops, I think I soft locked myself! I went back to the ruins of Alph after getting fly and surf and completed all the puzzles, then i went to beat Jasmine. Afterwards I got a phone call from Bugsy telling me to meet them at the third shrine of the ruins. I went there, but no Bugsy... Is there something I need to do before they show up, and if not, consider this a bug(sy) report.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2021
    I've explored the entirety of Victory Road that I can, and I can't find "A narrow path with some rock climbing" anywhere.

He is talking about the far left waterfall
    Instead of going up the waterfall go to the bottom left for the rock climb path

kirou12

Trainer?
    Years
    • Don't care
    • earth
    • Seen Feb 25, 2023
    just started playing the game last monday, and currently on my way to cianwood to get the medicine for the sick ampharos. When I returned to the route 36 evening, I encountered Raikou, which i tried catching it, which I succeeded (via save state reloading multiple times) and then after that I encountered Entei, which I also captured with the same trick. My question is can I also catch Suicune? or he is story related like the one in Crystal?
    I found the answer on my question, it seems it follows the storyline of Crystal too, which I need to progress further to catch Suicune, as he may be part of the story.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2023
    THere is a glitch where i got the right gym badge and right kind of ride but i can't use for some reason strength pls tell me how to do i'm stuck in the ice path pls tell me

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    I lost to Kris before the 8th badge city and apparently I can't redo the match for rock climb.
    Now I'm stuck before the victory road and I can't proceed :(
    Anyone with any fixes? I've put so much effort in this save file

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2022
    I beat lorelei and i went through the ice path and beat nathen. when i went to goldenrod city some parts had team rocket but i cant go past the second floor on the radio tower

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2022
    Woops, I think I soft locked myself! I went back to the ruins of Alph after getting fly and surf and completed all the puzzles, then i went to beat Jasmine. Afterwards I got a phone call from Bugsy telling me to meet them at the third shrine of the ruins. I went there, but no Bugsy... Is there something I need to do before they show up, and if not, consider this a bug(sy) report.

you have to go south of the ruins and use the water ride

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2022
    Does anyone have any idea if I can be able to receive the Gift Beldum at the Radio Tower before the Elite 4 or that Beldum is a Post-Game gift?

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    Is there any save file editor for these games? I can't respawn the event that gives you the rock climb ride

Hi everyone.
    I've recently been playing GS chronicles, which is one the best remake rom hacks.
    Unfortunately, I've screwed up an event that gives you a HM and never got it; I can't progress without it despite so much effort spend on this save file.

Is there a save file editor for rom hacks? Just want to add or replay the event so I can progress through, normally.
    My save file is attached below should anyone know how to edit it in.

Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks

Attachments

• gs-chronicles-b2.6-2106202_19.sav
      128 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited by a moderator:

kirou12

Trainer?
    Years
    • Don't care
    • earth
    • Seen Feb 25, 2023
    Just finished the pokemon league of the game, is there a post game like in the original, which Prof. Elm will give the trainer a ticket to go to Kanto after beating the league for the first time, or it is not yet done? TIA.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2021
    i lost to my rival at elite 4 and now my game is stuck? i beat the elite 4 again but when I got to where the rival challenges me he doesn't appear? anyone can help? i didn't do a save state ...

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    i lost to my rival at elite 4 and now my game is stuck? i beat the elite 4 again but when I got to where the rival challenges me he doesn't appear? anyone can help? i didn't do a save state ...

There seems to be issues with stuff breaking upon losing certain battles in the current beta. Allways save before battles and reload your save if you white out. No idea what to do if it already happened though.

Back