• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Hangman

Years
  • Hello, and welcome to Hangman!

The rules are as following:

- You can only guess 1 letter
    - You can't guess twice in a row
    - There can only be 8 strikes, after that he host has won the game and can start a new Hangman
    - The person with the winning guess has to become the host
    - The host has to register al Strikes, Guessed letters, Used letters and has to announce the winner
    - The given amount of letters has to be with underscore lines with 1 space between them
    - The answer MUST be related to Pokémon
    - The host is not allowed to help in any form
    - A space between a name, for example: Virindian City Has to be replaced by a - Symbol
    - When the host if offline , he has to correct all the guessed letters and announce the winner by the person who guessed the last correct word. If already found 8 strikes, the host has won the game and a new Hangman has to be started

I wil start the first Hangman:

_ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ _

Since it's the first game, I will guess the letter E (Which is normally not allowed, but It's an example)

_ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _E_

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Interesting, I didn't think of this. But this might work out great.

Just to be certain, the word only has to be related to Pokémon, right? So not always be a Pokémon?

Another question: how will this work if the host is offline? Do people have the option to take a guess before the host already has replied to the previous?

Anyways, I'll try A.

Years
  • Interesting, I didn't think of this. But this might work out great.

Just to be certain, the word only has to be related to Pokémon, right? So not always be a Pokémon?

Another question: how will this work if the host is offline? Do people have the option to take a guess before the host already has replied to the previous?

Anyways, I'll try A.

When the host if offline , he has to correct all the guessed letters and announce the winner by the person who guessed the last correct word. If already found 8 strikes, the host has won the game and a new Hangman has to be started

Anyway... I saw that you guessed A, which is incorrect

_ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _E_

Guessed letters: A,E

Strikes: 1

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Interesting game idea, hopefully it works with needing a constant host though...!

I'll guess R, I think the second word could be 'runner'!

HEY WAIT NO I THINK I KNOW THE WORD; is it Rock Tunnel? :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    E is correct!

_ E _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Guessed letters: P, E

Strikes: 1

Back