• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Instincts X

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
Years
  • I was just just wondering, could I join the list too, please? :)
    That would be really great! :D

If you do allow me (please do :)) to join, when do I give you the sprites and info etc?

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • What do you mean by "give you sprites and info"??

Do you mean you want to join the cast? Or, the PM List?

PM List is open to anyone that enjoys the comic, so of course you're added to that!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Go ahead and PM me your sprites/info/ect. Just follow the join outline in the first post! ^__^

And, sprites have to be in FR/LG, if possible.

mmm... my favorite type of torture... btw i hate zombies!! the idea of them scares me... rather deal with vampies... least they talk. plus vampy chicks are always hott... but anyways I can't wait to see more of the vampires and to see whether Ghost becomes infected or not.

btw are we gonna see the return of those nasty little "head crabs"? maybe a mutated zombamafied form of them? j/k but... i wonder... zombies... vampires... and head crabs... the world would never be safe again....

Headcrabs...hmmm, possibly :x

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • No, I will never use big sprites and to be whole-heartedly honest...Pokémon are going to be at a bare minimum.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Well, I suggest you make your own sprites! It'll give you a good sense of..accomplishment to see your own customs in a comic. Believe me! xD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Not now, but I will soon! Thanks for the offer, I'll remember it. ^__^

Also, the Season Premier will come sooner or later this next week or this week. I've been swamped with work and haven't had the time to make any further than 6 panels, but at least it's slowly getting done.

Back