• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Iolite (a Ruby hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
  • Thank you both for your comments. :) Glad you like this so far. Still a lot of bugs to work out with the tiles (especially the rocks @____@ They look wierd in play, but I'm working on that) but it's ok. BTW, if anyone wants to help with overworld sprites, please post some sprites for my hero and heroine.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • OK, thanks.
    Well, I think I've decided which new sprites and Pokémon from D/P I'm going to use:
    D/P Pikachu (in already)
    D/P Wooper (in)
    Buoysel (in)
    Floatsel (not yet)
    Rioru (not yet)
    Lucario (not yet)
    Weavile (not yet)
    Manaphy (not yet)
    D/P Deoxys (not yet, and I may have to shrink it)

I might choose some more after I look through the official sprites again.
    As for the tiles, I think I'm going to start working on cliffs (jumping) and water today. I may also attempt to make a banner/userbar/etc. for you all today. :)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Good luck with all of that. I hope you pull out some pretty tiles and banner (even though I'm not a fan of banners)

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • Thanx, Zel. I was too busy to do those yesterday, but I'll try to find time today. Also, I've decided I'll also put in PorygonZ, possibly the D/P Rayquaza sprite, Bonsly, and Munchlax.
    EDIT: I've finished the banner!
    Pokémon Iolite (a Ruby hack)

[ur*l]htt*p://www.theud.com/pokecomm*unity/showthread.php?t=74655&page=2[im*g]ht*tp://www.upithere.com/image/5669.jp*eg[/im*g][/u*rl]
    ^Paste that in your sig, then remove the *s.
    UPDATE: I've decided to add another Fakemon, I'll show the image once I upload it somewhere.

Last edited:

sohappy

AIPOM!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    Oooh oooh! Please show the new Fakemon today. And nice banner. I'm adding it to my sig. I love this hack Dark Lucario. Keep the updates coming.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • Thanks for your support, Sohappy!
    Here's that Fakemon, this one's made completely from scratch. It's a Dragon/Water-type which will evolve from the starter Pokémon (after I make that). If you have any suggestions for a better Shiny color, please post them. (Shiny is the one on the right.)
    Pokémon Iolite (a Ruby hack)

sohappy

AIPOM!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    From scratch, WOAH! That is excellent!

By the way, the code for the banner isn't used right. Use this and add it to the first post:

Code:
    [URL*="https://www.theud.com/pokecommunity/showthread.php?t=74655"][IMG*]https://www.upithere.com/image/5669.jpeg[/IMG][/URL]

Of course delete the *.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • 5 days without posts may be a bit too much for me. So, I'll suppose you're having lots of hw to do DarkLucario, that's why I wish good luck to you and your hack.

By the way, Dragon/Water type is my favourite mix of types, so I'll definitely pick that Fake for starter. (Besides, it looks good, I hope its pre-stages are good looking too!)

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • 5 days without posts may be a bit too much for me. So, I'll suppose you're having lots of hw to do DarkLucario, that's why I wish good luck to you and your hack.

By the way, Dragon/Water type is my favourite mix of types, so I'll definitely pick that Fake for starter. (Besides, it looks good, I hope its pre-stages are good looking too!)
    No, I don't have a ton of homework, it's just that a) I can't get on my own computer very often now and b) I don't want to double-post.
    Thanks for your praise of my starter. It will only have one pre-evo, though, meaning it will only be a two-stage Pokémon, instead of three. I'm having a little trouble with making the pre-evo look good, though. If anyone wants to help me, please make a sprite of something similar to Yu-Gi-Oh's Baby Dragon using the same pallette as Tsunaryu.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back