• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Kanto Black 2.08 (Sevii Islands Expansion)

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
  • Hello everyone! Feel free to support the efforts of this "________" hack by placing this support banner in your signatures.

WeFHeiH.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Hey man, this is looking really interesting! If you need any more beta testers just shoot me a message, I'd be happy to help.

Mystery Man

Don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2023
    Steven.png

If you have any questions relating to Kanto Black and/or Ultra Heart of Fire, I encourage you to ask them there.

Hello everyone! Feel free to support the efforts of this "________" hack by placing this support banner in your signatures.

WeFHeiH.png

Awesome, great work! Much appreciated!

Hey man, this is looking really interesting! If you need any more beta testers just shoot me a message, I'd be happy to help.

Oh absolutely! Happy to see you again! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    Hey, is the discord down, or have I just been kicked, as whenever I try to rejoin, I just can't?

Love the project and want to see updates

I think it's down since i'm also there and the server suddenly just disappeared

Mystery Man

Don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2023
    I think it's down since i'm also there and the server suddenly just disappeared

Hey, is the discord down, or have I just been kicked, as whenever I try to rejoin, I just can't?

Love the project and want to see updates

The discord link has expired. But there is a way you can make it permanent.

I deleted the Discord. I created another one, but it's going to remain private until I release the hack. If anyone wants earlier access to it for updates, PM me and I will get back to you with the link to the server. Note: I may not respond with a link to the server immediately; it might take me a few more days or weeks depending on how I feel about the channel.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hey man! I'm super excited about this game. Would you be willing to increase the level cap to something other than 100? It might come in handy with the post game. It's an easy change in CFRU and you can always change it back. I love to grind and being able to do it post game w/ a VS. Seeker would be pretty dope!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2023
    Just wanted to say that I loved Kanto Black and am really looking forward to Ultra Heart of Fire! Can't wait to get to play this new hack!

Mystery Man

Don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2023
    I know it's been a while. Skipping releasing a basic version of UHOF and proceeding to working on version 2 plans. This is what I've been working on lately, the bad quality is intentional.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    Cant figure out how to get the 2nd password for the rocket base on Sevi Island 5. Does anyone know? I found the rockets when I used waterfall on the 4th Island with Loreli and they told me about the base but now Im stuck :(

EDIT** I figured it out :)

The last trickmaster house challenge is still tough though, the one with the ice

Last edited:

Mystery Man

Don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2023
    An update on the map, again bad quality is intentional (full map will be put up after initial release). Mostly finished with the main region maps at this point. I'd say UHOF Kanto is sufficiently open now:
    Spoiler:

Snippets:
    Spoiler:

As far as region map goes, next thing I'll probably work on is transferring these maps from an old Emerald hack to an area north of Kanto:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm not sure if he's working on Kanto Black. I think it's a different hack that OP is working on, just posting it in this thread. I might be wrong though.

Right -- it's evolved into "Ultra Heart of Fire."

Mystery Man

Don't be like me!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2023
    Got some stuff to show, some familiar features you've seen in other hacks plus some of the new locations in the now mostly open Kanto.
    Spoiler:

(Note: this is for the next hack, not Kanto Black)

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • The update looks amazing as always!

And from I can see the screenshot
    Spoiler:

Back