• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon - Let's Go Mimikyu! v1.6

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    IMPORTANT UPDATE:
    After a looooong hiatus from working on this project (I think it hasn't seen an update since the month before Coronavirus became a pandemic!), I have picked it up again! I've been hard at work since the last release. So busy, in fact, we've SKIPPED a version! v1.2 is now available for download from the new Mediafire mirror! With it comes some major changes, which will certainly put more joy into your experience! The most major changes to LGM (noted in the updates/change log in the main post) have been put in bold to stand out more to the eye. I will reiterate the new major changes here, but be sure to look back at the first post to get all the necessary details!

Massive Outbreaks as of v0.9!
    Game title change as of v1.1! As of this version, old saves will be incompatible with the new game due to the new title.
    Daycare Center on Route 5 as of v1.1!
    Following Pokemon as of v1.2!

The GoogleDocs link has been updated! New screenshots will need to be made, which I will work on gradually... In the meantime, a couple of new samples have been added, as the old samples don't work anymore. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for new replies regarding the new release, so don't hesitate to leave a reply if you have any questions, concerns, comments, or errors to report!

As usual, credits have been added to those who made these awesome add-ons. Thank you for your continued support!

Last edited:

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    Found this gitch in viridian forest:
    https://pasteboard.co/IUMdQ0V.png

I do apologize for not seeing your report sooner! I've taken a look at the trees in Viridian Forest, and all of them seem to not be mapped "correctly," not just the one you showed (though yours is the most glaringly obvious instance of incorrect mapping). I have taken the time just now to fix all trees in Viridian Forest, so they should be (graphically) working properly now. Good call!

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    Status Update regarding v1.2:
    The Nurse Joy events in the game are not functioning properly due to the new Following Pokemon script not being referenced properly by the event. I am currently trying to get a fix for this, as there are... strange occurrences happening. Until then, please hold off on downloading v1.2 until I have hotfix ready. I will update the game downloads accordingly to include the hotfix once I figure out what's going on with these events, so stay tuned. Thanks!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    I was just going to point out the Pokémon center crash, I'll be eagerly waiting for the bug fix update. Good luck!

EDIT: Also, i want to point out that when you encounter a wild Pokémon, the battle theme doesn't play, the route music continues.

Last edited:

Qu4ntumSh3rd

Herald of the Nine
    Years
    I was just going to point out the Pokémon center crash, I'll be eagerly waiting for the bug fix update. Good luck!

EDIT: Also, i want to point out that when you encounter a wild Pokémon, the battle theme doesn't play, the route music continues.

Are you on windows or mac? I've discovered Mac has some problems when it comes to music in essentials.

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years

Where is it not playing the music properly? If I could have specific instance(s) of where the music isn't working properly, that would help.

Also, the Nurse Joy events across Kanto have been fixed after two weeks of taking a break and trying to figure it out! Expect this hotfix to come soon! If I missed any Nurse Joy events, let me know which area(s) I missed. All major cities, the Battle Tower Nurse, and Route 4 and Route 10 Nurses have been updated, and should be operational now.

EDIT: Sorry, I meant what -areas- specifically, or if it's just in general?
    EDIT 2: Hotfix v1.2.1 is now available for download! Be sure to report any bugs that may arise!

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    Hey, so I came across an oddity, bug catcher Charlie in viridian forest has a Pikachu, it doesn't seem intentional. Also, he doesn't seem to initiate a battle unless you are literally in front of him.

EDIT: Jiggypluff seems to be absent in the Pewter city Pokemon center, but talking to the space in which is supposed to be present triggers it singing. The same applies for the Male Nidoran of one of the NPCS in a house in Pewter city.

Last edited:

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    Hey, so I came across an oddity, bug catcher Charlie in viridian forest has a Pikachu, it doesn't seem intentional. Also, he doesn't seem to initiate a battle unless you are literally in front of him.

EDIT: Jiggypluff seems to be absent in the Pewter city Pokemon center, but talking to the space in which is supposed to be present triggers it singing. The same applies for the Male Nidoran of one of the NPCS in a house in Pewter city.

Probably some things I overlooked while editing the Pokemon OWs to their modern versions... As for Charlie in Viridian, I never did figure out what was wrong with his event. It happened to me too tbh. I can look into it though now that most of the game seems stable now.

EDIT: Fixed these problems! They'll be included in the next download, along with more significant changes, if any testers find 'em.
    A quick explanation about Charlie: His scripting was correct; his triggering condition was not (it was mistakenly set to Player Touch for some reason).

Last edited:

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    Good afternoon everyone (or wherever you are in this chaotic world)! v1.2.2 is now available for download! This should fix some minor issues within the game that have been reported since v1.2.1! Most notably, however, is the implementation of the Pokemon Tower Ghosts! They have been renamed to "Phantoms", with an explanation as to why in the initial post of this thread. This, of course, means that you must now have the Silph Scope to scale the Tower in this version, so be sure to drop by Team Rocket's HQ to snag it from Khessi! The credits have finally been updated after a few versions to show the latest contributions.

As always, remember to report any bugs and/or oddities to me through here or any of my contact methods! As usual, enjoy LGM! To my knowledge, the game seems to be in a pretty stable state as far as I know right now... The only thing left to do really is implement the Battle Frontier fully, unless reports come in beforehand.

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    Hello everyone! Happy Friday! With the first week of June approaching its close, I have now released v1.3! (Because unlike Gabe Newell, I CAN count to 3.) It contains some small changes here and there, most notably to the Pokedex itself! The extra 5 Pokemon are currently unobtainable, as the method of distribution is still being decided. However, their inclusion now brings the dex up to a total of 280 Pokemon! Also, I have removed Carbink in favor of another Gold Betamon, which is now in the pool of outbreak Pokemon! See if you can find it!

Hint: It's a ground-type, weasel-like Pokemon. Those who are familiar with the cut content of Pokemon Gold will know it as the beta version of Sneasel.

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    Hello! Apologies for putting up new updates rapidly. It always seems to be I think I'm ready for a new release, but it actually turns out I get MORE ideas after the upload. At least now I know I can modify the .zip when needed... Anyways, I would like to introduce the latest update v1.4, the Rocketeer Update! It's called as such since most of the changes in this version pertain to Team Rocket-related eventing specifically, particularly in the Pokemon Tower and Viridian Gym. Speaking of Pokemon Tower, the boss phantom has been implemented! It has an updated moveset that will give it better coverage, such as Bonemerang and Shadow Bone. As always, please report any bugs, inconsistencies, etc. found in this new version. Happy gaming!

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    Hello again! It's been nearly a month since the last update. How's everyone enjoying the game?
    I've finally implemented the next battle facility in the Battle Frontier! The Battle Tourney is open for business~
    And now you can earn BP on your newly-updated Trainer Card! You may have to start again (sorry!) for the new card to reflect properly. I've also added the current G8 data into the game, with whatever knowledge we currently have! I'll be rolling out methods to obtain the G8 Pokemon gradually. As always, enjoy this new update!

EDIT: The Neo Kanto Pokedex has been... messed up in the latest release, and I apologize for that. To rectify this inconvenience swiftly, we will now be using the National Dex as the basis of the Dexes in this and future projects from me. However, do note there will be plenty of missing Pokemon in the game (roughly the same amount of Pokemon in the Neo Kanto Pokedex is currently available in the Nat. Dex right now).

Last edited:

Snooper16

The Bionic Man
    Years
    My my, another month or so since our last update. It's getting closer and closer to completion with every release! The v1.6 update is out, and with it comes a slew of small, but important, changes! Most notably, the Neo Kanto Dex has been expanded to include ALL G1-G8 Pokemon, including (currently revealed) DLC Pokemon! Methods of adding to the game are not determined at this time, but feel free to test the import feature at Oak's Lab (the Aide near the machine) if you feel the urge to try them in LGM. As always, be sure to read the changelog for the updates v1.6 brings, and report any bugs or oddities to me!

Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2020
    Hi there !

First, thanks for the work you are providing for us, keep going the game is great ! :)

But I wanna focus your attention to some problems I got, usely I skip them but I'll try my luck : some trainers are bugged. Mostly ( cause I always rage quit haha ) on the SS Anne.
    I'm not able to share a link so if you wanna a screenshot maybe I can send it by another way ?

Maybe the problem concern just myself or not...
    Whatever I can't wait to play with my favorite mon again !

(Sorry for the bad English)

Last edited:
    Back