• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Lets Go Unity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    Hello. I'm new here but I'm impressed with your project. I just want to know , Is it being developed or is it discontinued?

Years
  • If you're serious about a project this massive, it would probably be wise to not tell anyone about it until it's done. You know how much Nintendo loves to C+D projects after years of work, when they're almost complete.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • This is already a widely ambitious project so I hate the idea that I might be adding to your workload lmao butttt:
    I just thought I'd mention with lets go I always thought if we got updated versions of the sevii islands and orange islands for post game it would've been absolutely amazing.
    Any plans to add the Orange Islands at all, are at least the Sevii islands?
    Adding both would be epic :)))

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    where I can downlod this for my switch please help me

good luck trying to download something that doesnt even exist yet
    oh and let's not forget its not a hack of let's go, its a fan project made with various 3rd party tools

floofyneko69

Floofy Neko
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2022
    I know this project will take forever, and I hope it's not discontinued, but it would honestly be awesome to see some vr port of this game.

The last time I looked up "Pokemon VR", I got multiple links about this specific Oculus Quest exclusive game that calls Pokemon "Pets", like bruh

I also hope this request isn't too much to accomplish in any sane time frame, there's just way too many possibilities to implement here that would make it even more awesome than it already is

Shinygir

YAY! WE'RE DOOMED!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    These graphics are amazing it looks better than an official title I can't imagine how much time and effort went into this.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    when will this game come out and if/when it does how do we get it? i just started using this site today and i have no idea how to use any of it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back