• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • Spoiler:

So that's it guys, see ya later with more updates!
    so, we get 1 gym battle for beta 1? well, i guess i will be spending my time ridding on gogoat while waiting for the next beta.:mudkip;):

Humble Hook

Because the Hook brings you back ~
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    grades>hack right now.

As my fiancee just graduated, i can easily understand how this can take up more time and effort than anyone can realize. Just keep up with your grades and let this be a back-burner project!

Btw, Dionen, what course are you studying? And at which university?
    I apologize if this was answered before

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    I have some idea.. can you make some arena gym ? I think like arena battle pokemon. .

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • so, we get 1 gym battle for beta 1? well, i guess i will be spending my time ridding on gogoat while waiting for the next beta.:mudkip;):
    it is time for a gogoat simulator already
    Looks pretty nice, I am waiting for the demo!
    thanks dude!
    As my fiancee just graduated, i can easily understand how this can take up more time and effort than anyone can realize. Just keep up with your grades and let this be a back-burner project!

Btw, Dionen, what course are you studying? And at which university?
    I apologize if this was answered before
    I am studying Biomolecular Physics here at University of São Paulo (USP). It is a very weird graduation but I am loving it! The thing is that being in USP makes it 10000x harder, as it is the most aclaimed university in Latin America.

I have some idea.. can you make some arena gym ? I think like arena battle pokemon. .
    Yassssssssssss
    We will have one, and we already have a place for it. It is a Battle Tower/Subway/Hall/Castle/Mansion/Chateau/Whatever (not decided yet).

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
    Years
  • Wow, this actually looks amazing!
    I don't play romhacks at all because not very many look interesting, but this one has me.
    I'll be looking forward to trying this one out!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    Yassssssssssss
    We will have one, and we already have a place for it. It is a Battle Tower/Subway/Hall/Castle/Mansion/Chateau/Whatever (not decided yet).

That will be awesome man. Are you going to make protagonis character like ash, red, and another one?..

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Has it been released any version of this hack?
    If yes, where can I download it?
    If not, when it will be released?
    It looks very nice game and I want to play this pokemon rom :) .

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Battle Whatever sounds great, you should use that.
    Battle Whatever, the future of Battle Arenas.
    Wow, this actually looks amazing!
    I don't play romhacks at all because not very many look interesting, but this one has me.
    I'll be looking forward to trying this one out!
    Thanks for supporting! c:
    That will be awesome man. Are you going to make protagonis character like ash, red, and another one?..
    You mean, if you will see them in-game? I won't guarantee, but there are always possibilities.
    Has it been released any version of this hack?
    If yes, where can I download it?
    If not, when it will be released?
    It looks very nice game and I want to play this pokemon rom :) .
    First beta this semester, probably. Thanks!

GUYS
    We reached 100.000 views

if you are reading this
    i luv u

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
  • This hack, I'll be flat out honest, looks incredible from the screenshots :o
    Especially the fact that it's a FireRed hack, it looks like an RPG almost!
    Can't wait for a first beta!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Hey Dionen, I've been stalking this page for a while now and I have a question.
    Will there be any type of multiplayer support (gba4ios now allows multiplayer)
    I know it's probably extra work but it would be an amzinv feature that some people could use (I'm planning on doing a playthrough with my friend, and we hope to be able to battle/trade with eachother)
    Keep up the amazing work!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    Are you gonna make some trade system to transfer 1 pokemon to other like in emerald version.

Drk.Legendary

You can't Escape from Me.!
    Years
  • Based on the screenshots, I assume that this is good. Goodluck on this project :) Anyways are you gonna include Haxorus?

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    Wow very great hack i liked the part where you ride a lugia that saves you from darkrai cant wait for beta 2
    Nice graphics btw

Back