• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    Dionen have you play pokemon red platinum in gba version. They made sprite follow you in human version ( friend or rival ). I think if you know how it works, you can change the sprite to pokemon and make it follow you. Just make starter pokemon to follow you. I hope you can do it..

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    I signed up to this forum only to tell you how much impressed I am by this hack! Those screenshots gave me shivers! I'm more hyped for this than how I was for ORAS xD This game feels ALIVE! ;)

You are a true artist, you made those pixles talk for you ^_^ I really hope that you'll keep the good work and that you'll have tons of fun in making it! I really wish that I could help you somehow, but I don't know sheet about hack-making process and as you said you prefer to work alone :) I'm pretty good with languages though, so, if you need to know anything about Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Chinese (like, I don't know, names for characters or places, using japanese/korean/chinese scripts to decorate something etc…) feel free to send a PM (:

Lastly, I would really like to suggest something (I hope not to sound rude or cocky for suggesting something already, if so, I apologize ^^") I really dig your idea of Flabebé as a starter, is very original and creative! So I thought that to make it even more classy, it would be amazing if every player could get a unic Flabebé with a small detail that no other Flabebé has, just like Spinda's spot! (they were based on the i ID, I think)

Once again, I'm an ignorant in this field, so forgive me if I'm saying absurtities ^^"

Sorry for the long post, thank you for showing us this great project ^_^ I wish you the best!

Flying Turtle

Some Random Ghost
    Years
  • J7xXBW1.gif
    uS1DQwD.png

WANT.

Seriously, keep up the great job, dude. This hack is amazing! I'm extremely excited to know more about the story!

Years
  • If you ever need another tester I'd love to check it out :) And if not, I'm still looking forward to a beta. The screenshots look great and the story is so interesting!`

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • waw, thot es saw cool. But seriously, that's awesome, dude :D
    thanks! c:
    Pokemon Gaia beta 2 is great. i hope you can be better than that with this LIFE.
    that's not something elegant to say :v
    Looks great man!
    thanks dude!
    Dionen have you play pokemon red platinum in gba version. They made sprite follow you in human version ( friend or rival ). I think if you know how it works, you can change the sprite to pokemon and make it follow you. Just make starter pokemon to follow you. I hope you can do it..
    I wish it was that simple, hahaha. I'll see what I can do
    I signed up to this forum only to tell you how much impressed I am by this hack! Those screenshots gave me shivers! I'm more hyped for this than how I was for ORAS xD This game feels ALIVE! ;)
    You are a true artist, you made those pixles talk for you ^_^ I really hope that you'll keep the good work and that you'll have tons of fun in making it! I really wish that I could help you somehow, but I don't know sheet about hack-making process and as you said you prefer to work alone :) I'm pretty good with languages though, so, if you need to know anything about Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Chinese (like, I don't know, names for characters or places, using japanese/korean/chinese scripts to decorate something etc…) feel free to send a PM (:
    Lastly, I would really like to suggest something (I hope not to sound rude or cocky for suggesting something already, if so, I apologize ^^") I really dig your idea of Flabebé as a starter, is very original and creative! So I thought that to make it even more classy, it would be amazing if every player could get a unic Flabebé with a small detail that no other Flabebé has, just like Spinda's spot! (they were based on the i ID, I think)
    Once again, I'm an ignorant in this field, so forgive me if I'm saying absurtities ^^"
    Sorry for the long post, thank you for showing us this great project ^_^ I wish you the best!
    oh thank you for supporting! :)
    I wish I could be that good with languages, haha. I'm trying to learn korean, but oh my, my tongue just wraps itself every damn time. I'll sure contact you! And relax, you can suggest anything anytime! Also, your Flabebé is already unique!. But I'm not sure about color changes, I think the red one does a good job. Thanks again! c:
    WANT.
    Seriously, keep up the great job, dude. This hack is amazing! I'm extremely excited to know more about the story!
    I try releasing small parts of the story each time, so as time goes by you will understand everything lol
    Even if it isn't final, it still looks good!You're full of surprises, man.
    sǝsıɹdɹns ǝɯos ǝʌol ı ɥo
    I love it.
    Can't wait for a beta, and btw, the sprites are amazinq. >_>>:)
    thanks! c:

ZnLhm4p.png
    oamYU4A.png

A little bit more of the intro!
    I'm probably uploading a video of it on the next few days .

See ya!

Years
  • Thanks! But I prefer working on my own. It runs slow, but keeps everything as I want, in my way :3

And guysssss, I'm here to tell that my pc is back and we will haver some progress going on.

AND please, stop with this beta thing. It was fun at the beggining because you were all showing interest, but now it seems like some of you are being rude and forcing me to release it. I'm not receiving money for this, I'm doing only for fun. c'mon guys, be patient.
    Gaia release beta 2 recently, so go on and play that amazing hack (and don't tell me you have nothing to do) :pink_love:
    Yaeah dude just close the thread until youv release a beta because will keep bugging you about it that hacking for you though. good luck on this hack look great.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Oh God, why do I have this feeling that I'll cry while playing this hack...
    If you do it, it's mission complete

Also, there is a guy somewhere in this thread that said "i've never seen a brazilian hack", and I suggested stalking Derlo.
    Remember that WesleyFG, the Light Platinum guy, is also brazilian :v

Humble Hook

Because the Hook brings you back ~
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    ZnLhm4p.png
    oamYU4A.png

A little bit more of the intro!
    I'm probably uploading a video of it on the next few days .

See ya!

Can't wait! the image on the right is beautiful, its astounding how something like that can be displayed so nicely on a 240x160 screen, so i cant wait to see them on my psp's 480x272

Flying Turtle

Some Random Ghost
    Years
  • If you do it, it's mission complete

Also, there is a guy somewhere in this thread that said "i've never seen a brazilian hack", and I suggested stalking Derlo.
    Remember that WesleyFG, the Light Platinum guy, is also brazilian :v

Dionen, you're more evil than I thought.

Also, good to see brazilian hacking is growing. :) I may even join it soon, who knows.

Last edited:

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Can't wait! the image on the right is beautiful, its astounding how something like that can be displayed so nicely on a 240x160 screen, so i cant wait to see them on my psp's 480x272
    well I play it on my cellphone and it looks awesome! haha
    people don't know the amazing things you can do with 32 colors
    I'm with you on that one haha ;)
    sorry, I don't have a psp :c
    Dionen, you're more evil than I thought.
    Also, good to see brazilian hacking is growing. :) I may even join it soon, who knows.
    CpOMF.gif

Also, I will have to delay the video to next week. It's holidays here! n I'm going back to my city :3

Back