• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
Years
  • Pokémon: LIFE Version

Say hello to your mother, [player].
    Sprite by the amazing PoLlOrOn!​

Spoiler:

With the addition of Mega Evolutions, we have some minor Pokédex changes.
    I won't be spotting them, you can do it seeing the edits in the opening post.

Pokémon: LIFE Version

PokéTrees
    New Honey Tree system
    Why only Honey Trees? From now on, you can use different kinds of PokéTreats to find different species of Pokémon depending on the kind of tree you put them in.

Like Berries being watered, you will have to check if the PokéTreats are being consumed, and replace them with new ones. You will also have to take care of the tree, so don't let it run out of water :c​
    1.She is fine tho~

2. I dig the new Honey Tree system, and how you've gotta keep 'em healthy. I'm still amazed at what you can pull off, I can tell this hack's gonna be great when it comes out. :0

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • what would happen if we were to neglect the trees for a very long time, so much so that I forget it was there? (as I often neglect to plant berries in the Hoenn games)

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    This looks like an amazing hack! I look forward to seeing where and how far you take this.
    Just how everything is sprited and it seems so smooth from the previews. This has potential.
    I'll be waiting...(cue creepy old man chuckle)

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • This hack looks SO AWESOME! Any idea when the first beta will release?

The group (or person, I forgot which) cannot tell the future. Also, I believe that if they set a time limit for themselves, then the hack will not have the potential or vision the creator wanted for the first beta. So, we should probably wait patiently until they're ready (even if some of us have waited a long time, I'll still be patient about this hack).

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • Yeah. I think I get it...kinda.
    ;-;
    Pokemon LIFE, the best name ever! I bet this will be the hack of the year 2016 ;)
    It was going to be called "Requiem" version, but it was just too dark. Life is a pretty name :3
    Dionen, you're a wizard, man. I hope you complete this hack, because it has the potential to be the best ever.
    One thing, though - do you have any tips on adding B/W tiles to Pokémon 3rd Gen games more easily? The trees of B/W are a lot taller, as are the signs and houses - and as such, are all pretty tough to implement. You can PM me if you want.
    New tiles are bigger, and you gotta learn how to manage space. There is not a secret, though.
    Chitoge? Nisekoi?. .
    By the way youre progress is awesome man. What do you mean of "memory from your father" . Is she death?.
    Chitoge? Nisekoi?
    Anthea and Concordia dude, lol
    The mom reminds me of Iris from the anime and the games for some reason.
    It's Concordia goddamn
    The pokedex is awesome!!! Nice pokemons were added!! But why didnt add gen1/3 starters?? Because they could mega evolve..
    There is a lot of strong pokémon already! Also, it is really hard to find starters in the wild. As the pokedex here means "Pokémon once seen inhabiting Nendios", there is no need to add them.
    wow it's very nice project who are you make
    Thanks!
    1.She is fine tho~
    2. I dig the new Honey Tree system, and how you've gotta keep 'em healthy. I'm still amazed at what you can pull off, I can tell this hack's gonna be great when it comes out. :0
    She is your mother, respect her p-l-e-a-s-e lol
    The tree uses FBI Agent Berry System, and it is still in development c:
    what would happen if we were to neglect the trees for a very long time, so much so that I forget it was there? (as I often neglect to plant berries in the Hoenn games)
    The PokéTreat will be fully consumed and you will find nothing :c
    Some isolated trees might also die if they run out of water. Most of them won't, though.
    This looks like an amazing hack! I look forward to seeing where and how far you take this.
    Just how everything is sprited and it seems so smooth from the previews. This has potential.
    I'll be waiting...(cue creepy old man chuckle)
    hehehe... (cue creepy old man chuckle)
    This hack looks SO AWESOME! Any idea when the first beta will release?
    "The group (or person, I forgot which) cannot tell the future. Also, I believe that if they set a time limit for themselves, then the hack will not have the potential or vision the creator wanted for the first beta. So, we should probably wait patiently until they're ready (even if some of us have waited a long time, I'll still be patient about this hack)." REJECT, Poké.

what an amazing answer, dude :o
    this hack gives me life. keep it up guys!!!
    and what an amazing coincidence!

Pokémon: LIFE Version

You can check this topic to find out more about the Nendios Region, and even become a trainer if you want!
    Check it out!

essa (sem qualquer tipo de modéstia ou algo assim...) caminha para ser a melhor ou no minimo estar no top 5 das melhores hacks de todos os tempos....
    infelizmente não posso te ajudar com muito maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssss se quiser sugestões com o roteiro ou algo assim estou a sua disposição ^^
    english:
    this (without any kind of modesty or something ...) walks to be the best or at least be in the top 5 of the best hacks of all time ....
    unfortunately I can't help you so much.... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttt if you want suggestions to storytelling, plot or something I am at your service ^^

Last edited:

Sebt

Pokémon World = Beautiful coexistence
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2021
    Hi Dionen and Pokémon Life team.

When I saw Pokémon Life project on this forum last year on summer searching then for next awesome Pokémon hack to play I instantly added this thread to my bookmarks and it's still there, for almost a whole year and as I see you hadn't abandon this project. :)

The graphics were actually what got my attention - they really make Pokémon Live world a vibrant and colorful (you mix a really great consonant palette of colours here!), like non other Pokémon hacks (Pokémon Glazed was revolutionary in that time like this project in our time still) - like in anime, but even more the quality of the project itself, good looking presentation and interesting approach for a new Pokémon hack. You totally must be like me a perfectionist, aren't you? ;>

I see there's a limited number of Pokémon that will be in the hack (I hope you consider to add an intelligent dragon which is the Dragonite into the game :3), that for me it's reasonable - people are rarely collect all of the Pokémon in Pokéhacks and it's easier to make only for certain amount of them sprites, sounds, etc.

Well, I can't wait when I could test this hack. I wonder how long will it be, because, you know, life is short. ;)

Cassandra

Transgender Queen
    Years
  • This looks to be a rather amazing hack. It's visually stunning, and definitely feels good even just by looking at it.

I do have to question however, why take away saving anywhere? It seems more like an unnecessary hindrance, a large inconvenience that might be perceived as a huge negative for the game.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • The PokéTreat will be fully consumed and you will find nothing :c
    Some isolated trees might also die if they run out of water. Most of them won't, though.
    Tbh, this makes me bummed. I never was the type of person with a green thumb, and with me often neglecting to play sometimes, it feels like the trees will die due to me and school.

"The group (or person, I forgot which) cannot tell the future. Also, I believe that if they set a time limit for themselves, then the hack will not have the potential or vision the creator wanted for the first beta. So, we should probably wait patiently until they're ready (even if some of us have waited a long time, I'll still be patient about this hack)." REJECT, Poké.

what an amazing answer, dude :o

Just thinking aloud is all. Plus, I tried my hand in programming. Not too fond of it... lol (That, and I'm still waiting for LC and Glazed to be touched up)

Responses in bold.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    Hi , I've been following Pkmn Life Version project since at the beginning of 2015 and what I've seen it's awesome and I like to know if there are a Beta or Demo version that we can prove . It's just that I can not wait for it

Back