• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.3%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 227 41.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    What an absolutely beautiful game, I loved the Mantine ride it was really cute. I like the save system but it doesn't feel dangerous to be fair (well other than the Ship ride with only a one time heal >.<)

I used Flabebe, Ralts (which was useless) and Combee. I'm kind of hoping you make your own protagonists...but it was probably a lot of effort to insert the Black and White ones, so this is just a preference and not that I'm condemning your game xD The story is really interesting! I admit I got frustrated in the Gogoat Hills because I kept going in circles >.<

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2017
    This hack is the best Pokémon game. Can't wait for the complete version.

@supertx2 I think it's possible

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    This hack is really cool and very appealing. Wish you all the success on completing it.

Last edited:

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • the game is not dead, m8s
    KRg6VoK.png

(not so) new grass!

3kn6ob6.gif

sweet sync

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    I realize this is an alpha version and since these bugs were not in the readme file I'm glad to announce them to you:
    - In the start, if you enter your dad's room, he and Flabébé are not there, and it's strange bc they leave that room soon after.
    - The twin toddlers that challenge you to battle should walk to you as a couple, alike gen III games :)
    - After I traveled with Gogoat to the top of the mountain, and then left with dad with his Mantine, I decided to go top again because I was doing a nuzlock and didn't have pokeballs then. What happened was, as soon as I got to the top, for the 2nd time, it reads "It's not safe to go down the hills alone. Better find another day", however, I still could go through BUT I couldn't go back and now i'm forever stuck in that location.

Keep up with the great work!

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • I realize this is an alpha version and since these bugs were not in the readme file I'm glad to announce them to you:
    - In the start, if you enter your dad's room, he and Flabébé are not there, and it's strange bc they leave that room soon after.
    - The twin toddlers that challenge you to battle should walk to you as a couple, alike gen III games :)
    - After I traveled with Gogoat to the top of the mountain, and then left with dad with his Mantine, I decided to go top again because I was doing a nuzlock and didn't have pokeballs then. What happened was, as soon as I got to the top, for the 2nd time, it reads "It's not safe to go down the hills alone. Better find another day", however, I still could go through BUT I couldn't go back and now i'm forever stuck in that location.
    Keep up with the great work!
    I like the fact that dad appears out of nowhere, haha. It's weird and I love it.
    I shall update the double battles indeed, and I will fix the mountain top bug. There is actually no reason to prevent the player of going there after the mantine ride, so expect a fix next release. Thanks!

Update us please so the forum dosent go dead. Thanks
    It's just a matter of time
    tumblr_inline_o223bpTYsN1shdkbi_500.gif

Back