• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Lightning Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodi

Jeremy's Cute Stalker
Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2006
    Nice hack sweety! I loved yellow! Are you gonna release a better beta soon?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2008
    This looks great, i hope you make it all the way i think everyone has always wanted a yellow remake! (even if picka doesnt follow you the story was great)

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    i just checked that thread and registered, aint no 2.0 there lol.

ockayethenoo

Supreme Master of Earth
    Years
  • PROBLEM!!!!
    When i click on the file, it opens up my VBA but it says "ussupported parameter etc.."
    What's all this then?

megame

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    if you make pika follow you i think (i havent tried this) dupaclate the bike sprite and edit it

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    This is a very good game. Oh and at the end. Mae it so you can get to the orange isands, then jhoto and lasting hoeon regon. Sorry for the bad spelling. and what do you get a full anime.

Karrit

Vulpix Master
    Years
    • Age 45
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Looks good. I'm looking foward to the beta.

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
  • Evil_Sasuke said:
    I'm having problems with pokemon lightning yellow beta when i patch it to fire red and play it on vb player it doesnt give me pikachu but the original pokemon charmander and the other two. can some help me?

Depends, which version is it?...1.0 or 1.1? cause you should be using 1.0 and are you directly patching it to the rom or allowing the vba to patch it for you?

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    so when do you get charmander and the rest

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    It would be awesome if you made like missingno as a real pokemon in it or the other glitches, go here and try to draw your own sprite, read up on glitches here, trsrockin.com, now THAT would make this really worth playing!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    i realise that this might be somewhat trivial, but i think that you should change your title screen soon, i patched the rom and then thought that IPSwin had stuffed up, because the fire red title screen still came up...

two days later i had this bright idea to try again and see ig he'd just not changed the title screen yet... lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back