• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Lightning Yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I think I might of found where to get an overworld sprite of a Pikachu. Just rip the the Pikachu from the daycare center that was in RSE and import it to Fire Red.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    This is my first time I've ever posted but I thought I should say something.

This hack is looking very good, and it's the reason I've joined here. Keep up the good work!

Scompi

Great hack! it real cool how you made the beginning look exactly like pokemon yellow.

once again great hack, and good luck!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    That's not an old thread...
    Anyway good luck with this hack,it looks awesome ;)

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • The Hacks Showcase has a revival period of 2 months.
    Therefore, this thread is still within the limit.

Years
  • Whoops. I am still not used to that... *Slaps self*

Red hasn't posted in this thread since February so I question that this hack is still in development.

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Hiccup said:
    Whoops. I am still not used to that... *Slaps self*

Red hasn't posted in this thread since February so I question that this hack is still in development.
    Heheh. It's been a month since some one posted, eh? I'm back! sorry for the wait.. Now, i'm going to continue this hack. I just have to figure out where I left off, somewhere after pewter city I think...(I think I edited the wild pokemon in the route after pewter city, and all the pokemon battles there had the same pokemon as yellow, basically.) so, it's only up to that route.. I need to edit mt. moon, that's what was next.(Oh I get it! I must have stopped because I didn't know of a way to make the jesse&james battle! uber 2 on 2 battle though)
    BTW, I will edit the battle with the fat man in pallet. It seems I somehow caused it to start a wild weedle battle....XD

Last edited:

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • The link might be broken, I'll refix it, Remember, it's just a beta so not much has been edited past the pewter city gym.

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    Great hack man this is one of the best i mean its like a totel redo of pokemon yellow i hope pokemon redos there pokemon yellow like this one :)

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Well, I released a very small update, beta 0.12; the main edit is the title screen and some other stuff that might not be noticable, anyway, the next thing I was going to add was the bulbasaur and then go from there.

adeebsworld

dragon pokemon collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    looks pretty cool but u know the real game isn't gonna come out

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Exactly, I'm making it, because I think there should be a remake of Yellow. Remaking yellow doesn't apply really, so I can make it. Anyway, I'm almost done adding in bulbasaur, the other two will be next, and maybe some gym battle edits, then another beta, then I'll try to make the jesse and james battle.

BuoyselLover

Banned
    Years
  • This looks great! I think you SHOULD use that sprite of Satoshi as the male hero. ^^
    I also think it would greatly enhance the title screen if you made it say ThunderYellow Version, and replace those little flames with bolts of lightning. ^^ Great hack, keep it up!
    EDIT: Oh, it also plays Charizard's cry on there instead of Pikachu's. Just thought you should know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back