• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Lilac

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Here you go!
40189ux84y4w9k5zg.jpg

>:/

Please tell me we get a choice to join Team Rocket? And if not, then oh well. Still gonna play it though.

I've planned a point further on where if you make the right decision you can tag along on a mission with Team Rocket, but at this point in time I don't have any plans to allow you to join.

a woodpecker, an elephant and a uhmm, ... an extra large coffee
call me crazy but it looks like a submarine, a bit.

Not bad guesses. You got the elephant and the grass starter is definitely a bird, but I don't think anybody is going to guess the water starter.

A grass duck,a fire elephant and water snake?

1/3. Close, but no cigar.

Will only the starters be fakemon or will you design an entire dex full of them?

It won't be an entire dex as that's way too much, but they will be sprinkled in with Pokemon from previous generations. Maybe like 20% of catachable Pokemon in Lilac? I don't have any hard numbers for how many there are going to be right now.

Yay! Fakemon! :D :D <3

:D

Please no fakemon.

The decision has already been made. I hope you're not too put off~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Jeezuz, every detail about this hack that I've seen and read upon coming here makes me think that you are a tease. My excitement is through the roof and now excuse me while I get roofing materials.

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Loving the screenshots and tileset. Looks very clean. Looking forward to seeing more.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Alright, here's the big day - Time to reveal Lilac's new starter trio! You probably want to see them immediately, so I thought it would be best to show their Pokedex entries so you can get to know them a bit better:

96crDYV.png
UkxxSuu.png
8rGZtSB.png

In addition to Peachic, Elefir and Myucel, all of their evolutions have already been fully designed and sprited, thanks to the wonderful work of the amazing wilsonscarloxy. I think I'll wait a while before revealing them as well though, since apparently I'm a real big tease. Their movesets haven't been finalised, but I certainly have ideas as to how each of them will play. I've also added a Fakedex to the first post that will gradually fill up as more Fakemon are discovered. Which of the starters is your favourite? I'm interested to hear everybody's thoughts!

Zdf02W5.png
ujjWD4O.png
EGixD3A.png

I also promised a few other screenshots, so here's some things that I've been up to over the past few months. Things like updating every party icon in Lilac's Pokedex (the screenshot is only featuring some early game Pokemon), new OWs for the starters and a brand new health box are just a few things that have been completed. I'm currently finishing off the adventures on the boat you all saw two updates ago (its been a real slog ;_;) but I'm excited to finally move on to a new area and start making proper progress again. Hopefully the next update won't be too far away~

[h2][/h2]
Aight, so the Grass maybe it's something like Hummingbird, and Water hm... maybe something sitting on a Water Lily?

You were half right about the water starter, it was definitely sitting on something :P

Jeezuz, every detail about this hack that I've seen and read upon coming here makes me think that you are a tease. My excitement is through the roof and now excuse me while I get roofing materials.

I like to be vague about this sort of stuff. Mystery is the spice of life!

Loving the screenshots and tileset. Looks very clean. Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks!

are u going to implement original moves and abilities like in Vega or Sage?

I'm not sure about moves, but I do have some plans for abilities.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
The fakemon sprites are absolutely brilliant! I know Elefir is gonna be my starter already, even its Pokedex entry is adorable. So excited! Looking forward to seeing Peachic's evolutions as well <3

Murderlinez3

Shiny Scyther
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 26, 2022
I am happy that there will be also normal pokemon between the fakemon. Unfortunately I do not like hacks with only fakemons. But hacks like pokemon vega are okay🤗

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
does the hack complete? i want to play if it is complete. this look interesting

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 3, 2021
This looks great, any infos on a possible release or beta release?

Years
I've been watching this one for awhile but seems Fuji is pretty busy with life and all.I don't mind waiting more for even one release.

Back