• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
I'm still having trouble. I'll tell you exactly what I did. I opened my clean fire red game in GBATA and the fixed section says "OK" The game appears to be fine. Then I downloaded the latests update for LC and applied the patch using Lunar IPS and it successfully patched. I then opened up LC in VBA and it appears to run perfectly but I could not find the build number thing you were talking about. Where is that located? Also when the game first loads it says " Loaded Battery" in the lower corner of the game but it disappears. The game appears to work fine. I check the game in GBATA like you say to and the fixed section no longer says "OK" it says "BAD". The "Fix header" button is greyed out so I can't click it like you say to. I then proceed to transfer it to the EZ Flash IV with EZ Client but when I load LC I get a white screen. Does this make any more sense?

Yes, this makes sense. The build number part is from the opening intro right after it explains the buttons. It's on the same screen where there is a pikachu on the top left of the screen. It should say "Current Build Number: 3.3.00412". It appears when you start a new game. The "Loaded Battery" thing is fine. It normally happens in VBA. It just means it loaded your save. About the white screen, did you set save size to 1024K bits in the EZ-Client? This is very important to do.

well i am at 5th badge and still nothing
and something else:Do we have a map or are we blind in the whole game;
Thanks in regards

You don't get a town map. But use can just use the town map available in every pokemon center or the fly menu.

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2013
Yes, this makes sense. The build number part is from the opening intro right after it explains the buttons. It's on the same screen where there is a pikachu on the top left of the screen. It should say "Current Build Number: 3.3.00412". It appears when you start a new game. The "Loaded Battery" thing is fine. It normally happens in VBA. It just means it loaded your save. About the white screen, did you set save size to 1024K bits in the EZ-Client? This is very important to do.
I have it on 1024K bits. I found the build number it's 3.3.00286. I downloaded the most recent ips file like you said though. I opened the game in GBATA and the Fix header button is greyed out. Under the Fixed section it now says "BAD" instead of "OK" like it did before I patched it. I know you said the Fix header button fixes it but the button is greyed out. In the Save Type section it says FLASH1M_V103(1024Kbit)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2020
I see
Could you tell me some hints on how to capture the starters;I just found chicorita at a cave between kanto and johto

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2020
a little help here
I cant find clear bell
i have searched the whole ruins site but nothing

And a question.why does battle tower not working;when you move into a room the game freezes

Last edited:
Years
To all those looking for where are the starters...
Kanto starters : One is obtained in Saffron city, One is in Pewter I think and one is in Fuchsia city
Johto starters : One is chosen as a starter but it can again be obtained. One is given by an old man in Tohto Falls, One is inside the Dark Cave and one is present in Mt. Ember
Hoenn starters : Well so far only Mudkip is available in the hack I think. Check it's location in below comments as I am too lazy to see it by myself.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
Hello..i 've got a problem in evolving katabra.People say that it evolves with a moonstone.I got a moonstone on my way to indigo but when i am goiong to use it , it says that dont stucks with katabra.Is that a bug or am i doing something wrong?

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2013
I can't seem to download this game, when the IPS file finishes downloading it says it can't open.

Years
Hello..i 've got a problem in evolving katabra.People say that it evolves with a moonstone.I got a moonstone on my way to indigo but when i am goiong to use it , it says that dont stucks with katabra.Is that a bug or am i doing something wrong?
Which level is your Kadabra. Maybe it evolves by leveling up... also are you updated with latest 3.3 beta?

I can't seem to download this game, when the IPS file finishes downloading it says it can't open.
That is because you still have to patch that ips file with a clean Firered ROM and then play it on VBA

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
Hmm you were right i was using an older beta but now that i 've updated ,i open my old save and i noticed that my image has gone really bad and also i have plenty of bugs.The biggest is that all the older NPCs are in the same place as there are at the beggining (for example Cop at P.Elm) etc etc.That makes game unplayable.Is there a way to fix it?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2020
kadabra and haunter are evlved by moon stone
Could you tell me why i cant sail back to kanto;
I have ailed once but now the red flag isnt rising

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2021
kadabra and haunter are evlved by moon stone
Could you tell me why i cant sail back to kanto;
I have ailed once but now the red flag isnt rising

1) Please fix your grammar. Your English is nearly unreadable.
2) You probably forgot to do something.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2020
This is because english is not my native language and i live currently in germany so i dont use english as much as i used to

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 8, 2013
i see pixels with the new version when i m playing..My quality has gone really bad. How can i fix the quality ?

Last edited:
Years
Hmm you were right i was using an older beta but now that i 've updated ,i open my old save and i noticed that my image has gone really bad and also i have plenty of bugs.The biggest is that all the older NPCs are in the same place as there are at the beggining (for example Cop at P.Elm) etc etc.That makes game unplayable.Is there a way to fix it?
Yes, it should happened because you were not supposed to play with old saves on 3.3 beta version. The creators had warned about it before

Years
I have it on 1024K bits. I found the build number it's 3.3.00286. I downloaded the most recent ips file like you said though. I opened the game in GBATA and the Fix header button is greyed out. Under the Fixed section it now says "BAD" instead of "OK" like it did before I patched it. I know you said the Fix header button fixes it but the button is greyed out. In the Save Type section it says FLASH1M_V103(1024Kbit)

Sorry I took so long to respond, I had school to attend too :P. Anyway, the problem is that you are using a old version. Get the newest version(linked in my post from earlier) and patch to a clean FR ROM. If that doesn't work, the only thing I can assume is that you have a old save of LC on your
EZ-Flash IV.

FIQ

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2022

You don't get a town map. But use can just use the town map available in every pokemon center or the fly menu.
You do get a town map... The same way as in Crystal! Just talk to the old man at Cherrygrove right when you go into the city from route 29.

Back