• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Can't trade bellsprout for Onix at Violet City, game just freezes. The version that I'm using is 3.3.00451. Freshly patched rom

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2020
    Hi everyone,
    I have one short question and hope somebody can help me:
    What is the prefered ROM language I should patch lc on? could I patch it on the USA, european, japanese or even the german version of fr?

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
    Years
  • Is there any possible way to randomize this hack? I want to do a randomizer nuzlocke, but the universal randomizer doesn't work on it. Would it work if I randomized Fire Red first and then applied the patch? I wouldn't even mind manually doing it if I knew how. Google and Youtube are no help.

Randomizers are meant to patch on respective official roms, so maybe that's why it won't probably work.

Can't trade bellsprout for Onix at Violet City, game just freezes. The version that I'm using is 3.3.00451. Freshly patched rom

This problem still exists even in 3.3, it's safe to avoid that in-game trade for obvious reasons.

Hi everyone,
    I have one short question and hope somebody can help me:
    What is the prefered ROM language I should patch lc on? could I patch it on the USA, european, japanese or even the german version of fr?

Patch it on USA version.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Need help here. There is a bug in the latest beta build that is preventing me from being able to get the clear bell. Ive completed all 4 ruin of alph trials needed to unlock the building that will take me to the new islands to get the clear bell and I completed all 4 and the door is still closed. Using latest Beta 3.3.00451

I no longer need help cause I did not realize this but I needed to do what was exclusive to this hack and head for the Ice Path and then I can go to Ecruteak City and then I can head for the opened path! :)

Last edited:

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • In build 3.3.00451, there's a typo in the Goldenrod Game Corner. I'm not sure if this has been addressed, but I will say it here anyway. The TM Vendor in the the Game Corner sells TM 28 as Psychic. But when I bought it, it turns out that it was Dig that I bought (I knew it was fishy, since TM 29 is Psychic, but I just wanted to double check). I apologize again if this had been brought up.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Great work !!
    Loved the hack, I'm excited to get 'em all !!

But could you make this game faster ?
    I mean there many things that just make us waste our time.

For example:
    1) when trying to teach a new move when you already have 4 moves....it takes forever...

2) When using a item out of a battle, whats the purpose of that stupid animation ?
    It's not even nice or cool, just another time waster...

3) Also some cities design the stupid jumping sprites, they have no purpose other make waste your time to around the block !!

4) An option to disable weather !!!! It's very annoying !!! "It's raining" message every damn round....

You need to understand that this is an old game, there's much unnecessary text design flaws...
    You could evolve (no pun) the game, make it faster !!!

Just some suggestions, great work again !!

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • I know LaZ is busy working on the saga (as LaZ is working on ED atm), but is LaZ continuing his/ her work on LC? I'm nearing the end of my beta, so I just wanted to know.

ericu01

Blue Water, Blue Sky
    Years
  • there are any new chagnes to the story ? or its still ends at same place as beta "3.1" ?

The beta still ends up abruptly in Orange Islands.

Great work !!
    Loved the hack, I'm excited to get 'em all !!

But could you make this game faster ?
    I mean there many things that just make us waste our time.

For example:
    1) when trying to teach a new move when you already have 4 moves....it takes forever...

2) When using a item out of a battle, whats the purpose of that stupid animation ?
    It's not even nice or cool, just another time waster...

3) Also some cities design the stupid jumping sprites, they have no purpose other make waste your time to around the block !!

4) An option to disable weather !!!! It's very annoying !!! "It's raining" message every damn round....

You need to understand that this is an old game, there's much unnecessary text design flaws...
    You could evolve (no pun) the game, make it faster !!!

Just some suggestions, great work again !!

1. wtf? teaching a new move is an integral part of the game, why do you even consider it a time-wasting moment?

2. It's has been always that since the official games.

3. ledges. lmao

4. I agree on this. My only gripe with the game. You can manipulate the weather by entering and exiting buildings. (Sandstorm is very annoying tbh unless in weather wars of course)

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Hello everybody,
    I got all 16 badges, and went to the oranges islands. Got the 3 legendary dogs, and got the rainbow wing. But i didn't want to catch ho oh immediately, and did some other stuff. When i finally wanted to to catch it, the stairs where not there, to go to the 1st floor in the tin tower. Is there a way to go upstairs now ? ...

Great game, i really love it :D

Kino

Granite Guard

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2014
    LOL Does the author even knows his hack won the hoty
    This hack was barely updated in 2013 idk how it could even enter the hoty and get better scores from the judges
    Not to mention the million bugs that present in the last release
    And why is the download link using an ad site?
    I thought you cant make money from a hack game?
    I dont see any other hack in this site using any ads in the download links
    Not only he gets money via illegal ways but he also wont finish this hack even after winnjng the hoty
    LaZ is a zel wannabe thats what he is
    #GreedyDev #Dissapointed

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Thread closed and all download links removed because of manipulative linking. Thread can be re-opened whenever this problem is rectified and links are clean. (Making money off of ROM Hacks is illegal, if anybody knows of other hacks using this download method please make PC Staff aware.)

Closed.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2023
    My game crashed when I tried to trade my bellsprout for the Onix in the Violet Town :(

iAmBaka

THE DIAMOND I BOI
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2014
    Where to get Dragon Claw? Somehow one of my pokes already learned it strange.. very strange but noone knows it? And if not whats its TM Number .. Tm 02 is headbutt XD

And now.. my question is still not answerred but yes.
    Cerulean City: Where is the Rocket Grunt? I found him in mistsy gym but then? Where can I meet him again

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back