• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 3, 2017
    If I don't remember wrong, there is an old man in Cianwood City who tells you what needs each pokemon to evolve.
    Usually, one would need a king's stone to make it evolve but in this game all you need is a sun stone for it. Hope that helps. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2019
    Made it to the Old Warehouse where Mr. R left. Is the hack over here thus far? He invites me to solve his puzzle and leaves a cryptic warning, but below I find only a battle room which crashes the game when I take my place.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2016
    Hello, i don't know if this problem is quite familar but I've made it to the point i've cleared out the police department at Manadarin City, which obtains me the Old Key that opens the Old Warehouse. Here i face Mr. G, when i tried to follow him I end up being in an battle arena. When I pick a side, a random battle begins with a wild ?????. After I use a move, the game resets. End of the game, or is it a bug that can be solved? Also, on the other side of Route 59 (through the grass on the east when you walk out Mandarin City) I went up north, but at a certain point I end at a point i can't Surf on. Also same question about this, end of game or bug?

BTW, great game. Good storyline, too bad about the fact i can't get any further than this.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2024
    So i downloaded a rom from a pokemon group page on Facebook called "pokemon mega crystal" and apparently its just a modified version of liquid crystal that has mega evolutions in it and what not. Is this true? If so how may i mega evolve my pokemon? Id play through and figure it out myself but i dont want to waste my time on it if not. I know that when I load the rom i get linkandzeldas message upon starting the game. So i just want to verify this rom before I try it.

Years
  • Not sure if feedback is welcome in this thread, but here are my thoughts:

- I'm not a fan of the raised-leveling and constant item use of every trainer in the game, makes it tedious and not very fun and in alot of ways, it takes the strategy put of battling. Basically you just have to spam your highest damage move, because you know they're going to heal every time.

- Not sure if it's just my copy or if it's an intentional device, but it is constantly hailing? Every battle I get into outdoors I get pelted with hail. Is this supposed to happen?

- Rival battles come in waves, which makes it impossible to get to your most basic objectives. For example, before you enter Ilex forest (after Bugsy battle) there are 3 rival battles in a row. I understand the novelty in having more than one rival, but the execution is nonsensical. It makes the game nearly impossible to get through and again, it makes it tedious and exhausting. That's just not fun, for me at least. I play these games to be entertained, not to feel constantly pestered.

I can certainly appreciate the amount of work it must have taken to create this hack, and it's really well done in so many ways. I'm not trying to knock the mod author, these are just my observations. Is there any alternate version of this hack without these changes? I'd really like to finish this game, but I'm really finding it hard to keep playing.

Years
  • Ruins of Alph has a bug, although I can't seem to find a workaround anywhere. I have solved all of the Ruins of Alph puzzles (Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Ho-Oh, Omanyte) and the door to New Island remains sealed. Any ideas?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2017
    The game is nice and the tiles are awesome but I have caught a adamant nature Ralts and I am confused what to do with it.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I ran into a weird glitch where my Pokémon started gaining boosted experience. I checked & my ID no longer matched that of my pokes. & no I've never used any cheats.
    I'm not entirely sure about this, but I think the caverns east of Cinnabar (where some sort of lvl 100 contest is held) might have something to do with it. It happened right after I got out of there (my mons were in their Lv 60s lol) & went to Mt. Silver to talk to the three dudes that wanna ambush Red. Thank god I had a backup save file from before, from which I am now I carrying on normally, beating the Elite 4 a second time & now Red.

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2019
    Hello. First let me say I love this game. I play it on my android. I played through the first part of the beta to only realize I have to download the patch for 3.3. So I did. Then I got stuck in a glitch at kurt house. I combed forums for solutions and the folder combine and other solutions just ended up giving me white screen. Is there anyway to play the most recent (I'm guessing 3.3) on android?

Back