• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    how do i get cut please help me some1 i love this game but i wanna play atleast half way lol

Beat the first gym and then go back to other places. Some things might have changed.

Here you go Christos. I took the original music and remixed it in Reason for your game.

Battle Music - https://www.badongo.com/file/2082733
    Champion Music - https://www.badongo.com/file/2082756
    Gym Leader Music - https://www.badongo.com/file/2082793

Enjoy! =D

P.S. D/P remixes will be ready in 2 weeks or so.

I've downloaded them, they're awesome. I can't wait for the D/P remixes.

Last edited:

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
  • Cant wait to hear the sounds in the game, and nice Screens Christos. This hack has come a long way from when it started:)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2012
    i cant find cut ive done everything i can think of , i sent the meteorite, i go to the house with the vases and theres nothing there i beat the 1st gym and i still cant find it ????

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I can't find cut either. I noticed he Snorlax is gone, but some table is blocking a staircase. I looked in the vased but they are empty.

Years
  • Hmmm. I like this hack.

It deserves my first post.
    :<

But uh, after walking around in circles forever, I finally realized I could buy tickets. :<

And uh, imo, Rebecca doesn't look like the way she talks. :< She looks like she'd be kinda kimono ish, considering it is Erika's dialogue :P

I dunno, that's just my opinion on the matter. I like this hack though. :<

And you were mentioning you needed an idea for an event, eh? How about Someone can't find their pokemon and it's in some warehouse with a bunch of trainers and they go with you and double battle or something.

I don't know, just trying to give you a chance to use Emerald's double battle system. :<

Oh, and by the way, you should make the Train Ticket or whatever a key item. .-.
    Paying for it each time is just tacky. :<

An idea that just occured to me would be to have someone from Akira/Najava(orwhatever) town, (maybe the guy with the Pikachu in Najava town) loses a pokemon, (in this case, the pikachu) because it was stolen from him by Team Rocket. Team rocket has a warehouse somewhere, and you have to fight battles, and then you meet some guy, and you beat him, and then you get back the Pikachu for the guy and he gives you the Train Pass, for use any where. :]

Just a thought~

==
    by the way, I tried using a code that let me do mass walkage, and I still can't find Cut. >_>;;
    It's not in that vase. :(

What am I missing?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Cut should be in the vase right of the stairs. But the text will be the cutter's, I forgot to edit it.
    If you still can't get it I'll attach Alpha 1.1 tomorrow or maybe tonight (GMT+2) with Cut in and the second gym accessible. And maybe with a new titlescreen too.

Edit:
    how do i get out of the cave that has an entrance that looks like a well?

You got cut? Then why does everyone say they can't find it?

And Erik, I might use your idea, you get back the kid's Pikachu if you want and he gives you the Train Pass for free rides on the train.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2007

Well i cheated in order to get it. Also, can you tell me if that is as far as the hack goes? or can is there a way to get out of that cave with the "well" entrance?

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    I'm Stuck

I just downloaded the Alpha but I'm stuck I delivered the package but there is a snorlax blocking Legian Pass and three boulders blocking the north route and I can't get in the Pokemart. Please help.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Ok thanks it's gone now. I love this hack, it's awesome. Why can't I go in the pokemart though?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, Christos, I've also played the game, and reached the "house with vases", went to the famous vase and still gotten nothing... However, sounds like a script is there, but, or it has wrong offsets, or you are checking flags which I have not yet activated, and you are jumping to somewhere where there is no action. Was I clear?

If you are just putting an original script from the game, well, better check that script yourself, 'cause something wrong is with it (Or with our Emerald's roms, I don't know why but neither AdvMap or EMap opened an Emerald hacked rom for me... ¿?)

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Well, Christos, I've also played the game, and reached the "house with vases", went to the famous vase and still gotten nothing... However, sounds like a script is there, but, or it has wrong offsets, or you are checking flags which I have not yet activated, and you are jumping to somewhere where there is no action. Was I clear?

If you are just putting an original script from the game, well, better check that script yourself, 'cause something wrong is with it (Or with our Emerald's roms, I don't know why but neither AdvMap or EMap opened an Emerald hacked rom for me... ¿?)
    This should be because Christos has changed his hack's four-letter thingy to something else. I mean, it's no longer BPEE, but IDOC. Only thing you have to do is copy the BPEE offsets of AM/EM, paste them and then replace BPEE with IDOC.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    =

Cut should be in the vase right of the stairs. But the text will be the cutter's, I forgot to edit it.
    If you still can't get it I'll attach Alpha 1.1 tomorrow or maybe tonight (GMT+2) with Cut in and the second gym accessible. And maybe with a new titlescreen too.

Edit:

And Erik, I might use your idea, you get back the kid's Pikachu if you want and he gives you the Train Pass for free rides on the train.

It's supposed to be in the vase to the right? Err....well...its not. All the other vases, however, have a script. That vase doesn't. Nonetheless, this hack is very great. I wish you guys had the time to teach me some tips with hacking.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Nice hack man, hope we can see more soon.

Whats the name of the region? Sorry if you've told everyone, cant be bothered to scroll up, too busy posting *Looks At Sammi*.

Keep the work up. ;)

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    Nice hack man, hope we can see more soon.

Whats the name of the region? Sorry if you've told everyone, cant be bothered to scroll up, too busy posting *Looks At Sammi*.

Keep the work up. ;)
    The name of the region is Enzo. We can explore the first part of Enzo in the Alpha. There is a map on Christos' first post if you're interested.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Heh, Christos, nice hack. It's getting better by the page. Maybe add new tiles, not sure on how to add new tiles into the rom, but there has to be a way on how to do that.

Hope it goes well, maybe show more soon.

Liq.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I went inside the Well at the Amathus Path and It looks weird....There's no way out ^^'.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back