• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
Years
  • "Christos" you might want to change the text color or the text background color cause it is eyes eating when the text is white and the background is blue.....but the blue text and white background looks nice :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Awesome....
    COOL GRAPHIX.

LawLessChaoz you're getting a warning for this.
    There is a 4-word rule in the forums and I told you before not to do it again.

Thanks for the comments everyone, I have no school tomorrow so I'll try and post some screenshots then.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Christos, I see you got caught in the "DP madness" as well... :P. The textboxes look perfect.
    Do you plan on putting a few other things from DP?

Well, let's wait for your screenshots. I wonder if you plan a palette change also...

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    Hey buddy!

I couldn't really reach you on MSN, but I just wanted to tell you I'm finished a lot of my main exams, which means I have more time to do...stuff? So just tell me what music you need and I'll remix it within a week of when you ask me.

Kthxby.

Loving the new textboxes ftw.

trevor813

Its Just Me I Am Zero
    Years
  • christos um i cant play this hack because i have pokemon fire red usa rom and im using vbalink 1.7.2 emulator and i did patch the alpha file to the pokemon usa rom but it shows a white screen and i dunno what to do now so can u help?

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • I'd suggest either setting your save type to 128k if it isnt already, or downloading VBA 1.8
    It gave me the white screen too but i just got the new VBA and I'm going to test it out and see if it works

EDIT
    your problem is that the alpha is in base emerald, NOT fire red.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    so are the latest patches he's released still just from his original post? I mean, are the only files we can try out are the alpha and pre-alpha?

cory70

PokeRom Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2013
    IS as far as you can go on the alpha when you reach snorlax or can you go further

great hack!

Years
  • erm i try patching it to fire red and it dident work :( i dunno where to get the new vba or a clean rom :((sorry kinda noob :3)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back