• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Status
Not open for further replies.

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    I'm having problems with the alpha, I patched it to a clean emerald rom and nothing happened, all the tiles went glitchy, I tried a FireRed rom and it went corrupt...

Any help here?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I'm having problems with the alpha, I patched it to a clean emerald rom and nothing happened, all the tiles went glitchy, I tried a FireRed rom and it went corrupt...

Any help here?

Try another Fire Red ROM. That should make it work.

I've been working on this a lot, and I may release the alpha in a few weeks.

All that's left is the other two gym leaders' overworld sprites and a few text edits in the third gym. Then I'll send it to a few people for beta testing.

Here's the other two gym leaders.

Pokémon Liquid Ocean [HotY - 2006]

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Try another Fire Red ROM. That should make it work.

I've been working on this a lot, and I may release the alpha in a few weeks.

All that's left is the other two gym leaders' overworld sprites and a few text edits in the third gym. Then I'll send it to a few people for beta testing.

Here's the other two gym leaders.

Oh, wow. I'm impressed. Those are expertly done sprites, Semele. Good luck on the rest!

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I agree with Esmas. Semele, those sprites are really good.
    I played the pre-alpha (Finally! I didn't have time because of studies) and it is really good. Keep up!

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    I patched the Alpha on the front page to a different ROM and the same thing is still happening.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I patched the Alpha on the front page to a different ROM and the same thing is still happening.
    I'm not sure about your problem, EX. But try using all 3 Fire Red ROMs. I heard there are three kinds: Fire Red, Fire Red 386, and Fire Red (US). Not sure what the differences are (besides "386"), but this is just a suggestion. Because I've never actually had any troubles with emu's before. :P

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    This is the style I like; the person that takes time and care; rather than making a sloppy hack; this hack is amaizng; and it looks to be done with high standards <3

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Yeah ^^
    I looked at the beta and the pictures; and they look great; the scripting side seems to be good as well; I'm not sure on what certain bad points there is on the hack yet 8D.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back