• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2009
    i like it it looks so cool. does anyone know if u can get masterballs or be able to play the game after you beat it? or be able to catch the legendary pokemon?

Dr.LaTino

Long gamer.
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    i like it it looks so cool. does anyone know if u can get masterballs or be able to play the game after you beat it? or be able to catch the legendary pokemon?
    Of course you'll still be able to play the game after you beat it. That's how it's been all Pokemon games, so why not this.

Rob-120

~Revived~
    Years
  • Awesome! Finally a game based off of one of the movies! It looks really simalar to the movie in those screen shoots too. Keep up the good work!

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • You should be back in a few days I assume...
    maybe or not
    its 50/100
    Great work.
    This looks great.
    I have great envy for you, as i could never hack.
    neither can I hack, but after 4 months training, you'd get the hang of it.
    Awesome! Finally a game based off of one of the movies! It looks really simalar to the movie in those screen shoots too. Keep up the good work!
    :)
    Of course you'll still be able to play the game after you beat it. That's how it's been all Pokemon games, so why not this.
    Hm, but then it'd probably show a sneak peak of an event in the next hack
    You probably won't. This Game is based off the movie except extending the routes of the islands to make it harder.

Hm! very nice hack! beautiful tiles!
    I Can't wait for the beta. Keep going!
    Beta/Alpha would never come.

Dr.LaTino

Long gamer.
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    Having no beta is preffered by me. I'd rather just see a finished game than beta's everywhere. It gives me hope, somehow.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2010
    it looks really good. It looks really cool if u look at the screenshots ;)

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    This looks completely awsome
    I remember watching that film sooooooo much when I was little
    I'm definately gonna download when its finished

theEND

Veteran Pixel Artist/Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2008
    Great Idea! Do you need a mapper or is it already all mapped out?

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    hahahaha it's been my dream to play a pokemon game that followed the movies or anime seriers. and the manga. this only follows the movie. but i have to say you have put a lot of effort in to this. and your team to. i hope you do well and you have my best.

edit: if you star where your having picknik with brock and misty and your pokemon. will you already have your original pokemon ? or will you start with just pikachu. just wondering. sorry if this has been awnserd befor.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2009
    edit: if you star where your having picknik with brock and misty and your pokemon. will you already have your original pokemon ? or will you start with just pikachu. just wondering. sorry if this has been awnserd befor.

You will have no Pokémon, but after you talked to Pikachu it activates a event that Pikachu gets out of the way and then you have your Pokémon.

And you'll have Bulbasaur, Squirtle and Pikachu.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • Sorry guys, been a long time with no updates. I should be back working on the hack in less than a week! Right now Im on vacation in Florida. See ya when I start again!

Spriter of the Century !!!
    Years
  • feels good too be back well now i'm glad too hear you are hacking once more i'm retired now exept for you and 3 other ppl

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • Im going to restart the hack and salvage anything I can from it, too much is corrupted within the ROM. I'll be keeping all images, and if I can figure it out, I'll try to keep the scripts, too.

Sorry for the double post, but I think what I have to say is necessary

Twilite Darkrai and I have continued the hack, but restarted at the same time.

As of right now we are salvaging maps and scripts, sprites will be inserted later.

Unless I hear from the rest of the team, I'll have to remove them from the list for room for others. This includes Beta testers.

So if you're a part of the team and you want to stay that way, you should let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back