• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKéMON: MEWTWO STRIKES BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
  • Noted. Do you have MSN? If so, I'll be needing it, I've come quite dependant on it to contact people.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    I actually remember playing a game similar to this.. maybe even played it..

Have you ever released the beta yet? I kinda seem to remember something like this.

Danno

Years
  • Nope, beta's not out yet. But there are videos on Youtube of it... Maybe thats whats throwing you off.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Im going to restart the hack and salvage anything I can from it, too much is corrupted within the ROM. I'll be keeping all images, and if I can figure it out, I'll try to keep the scripts, too.

Sorry for the double post, but I think what I have to say is necessary

Twilite Darkrai and I have continued the hack, but restarted at the same time.

As of right now we are salvaging maps and scripts, sprites will be inserted later.

Unless I hear from the rest of the team, I'll have to remove them from the list for room for others. This includes Beta testers.

So if you're a part of the team and you want to stay that way, you should let me know.
    That's to bad that it's corrupted. Fill me up onto your list if you need a beta tester/spriter

Taku51

My lust for power
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2010
    Looks cool this is a really good idea for a hack I don't think I have ever heard of someone making a pokemon game based on a movie ;) Best of luck

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    Ah, this looks like a fun hack. If you'd like me to test some things, I'll be willing. A good project to polish off the summer.

Danno

Years
  • Sorry guys... I think I'm gonna leave this project.

I know... I wasnt going to, now I'm just another random quitter. But I learned a lot on this project, and I can still do hacks... but once this game got too corrupted and we had to restart, the scripts kept failing, and we lost most of our team...

So lets see how Rescue Team Wave's project goes.

Later.

Danno

Years
  • Yeah... Its all good. If Yunghove was still around *cough* then we probably would still have been able to get work done on it.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    ya know...
    why not try and make a testing ROM to test your skills...?

also, after you get better, you can then again, start this hack once again.

This is really a great hack.

Danno

Years
  • I have skills, but I've never been a scripter. And I only have one scripter right now... and its not fair to stick all the work on him.

And not just anybody can script the kind of things we'd need in this game... simple text scripts are not enough.

dipset4ever

Pokemon Hacker in the Making
    Years
  • Oh well, knew this hack was too good to be true, took too long but yea ive realize this wasnt gonna go anywhere after u stopped updating it

Danno

Years
  • Yeah, me and some of the other team GOT A LIFE.

There were things that happened, you know... we didnt just quit because we're lazy. But I'm not one who can really go into detail about what happened to some of our people. Thats up to them.

fleek

Fleekinator
    Years
  • I'd love to help somehow with this, but sadly I'm not too technologically inclined.

I can betatest for you, if you want. I'd love to.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Meowth I hate you:'( I remeber in May or somethiing both you and Woofer made me happy by making anime based hacks. Now, you guys both suddenly quit! You've made a huge hole in my heart....:cheeky:

Dr.LaTino

Long gamer.
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    Guess you should take out those Mewtwo Strikes Back userbars out of your sig. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back