• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SoulSilver hack: Pokémon MindCrystal

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 14, 2020
Can someone please tell me where to find Ralts? And is there full documentation?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 7, 2020
Hello there, I got some questions:

1. How can I evolve Haunter in to Gengar?
2. Where I can get Skorupi or Drapion?
3. Where I can get Bulbasaur or its evos?
4. There's any stats/attacks changes in any of these families:
Arbok.
Crobat.
Venusaur.
Drapion.
Skuntank.
Victreebel.
Roserade.
Gengar.
Beedrill.
Q-wilfish.
Venomoth.
5. Where I can get the Life Orb?
6. Where are located Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Earthquake and Thunderbolt TM's? Are they obtainable before E4?
7. There's any Pokémon who's type changes to poison?
8. Are the Pokémon overall changes like those of Drayano's competitive style or not that strong?

Sorry for so many questions, love this hack, thanks for the advanced difficulty level, I'm trying a monopoison run :)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 3, 2020
Probably one of the worst rom hacks ive played, the most unbalanced gyms literally ever, I have to literally get all of my pokemon 10 levels higher than the gym leaders highest leveled pokemon, and still then I'm struggling, and why the hell would you give them moves that dont fit, like flamethrower for a clefairy, and brave bird to a damn pidgey in the first gym. Doesnt seem like any thought went into balancing literally any battles/encounters, other than that everything is the same, and I will probably still complete this. If someone reads this, just play Liquid Crystal, even if LC is sometimes a bit confusing, but at least its balanced, even when you get far into post-game where trainers have level 90s. Just dont play this rom hack, cause the battling aspect just isnt fun, and thats 80% of them game.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 28, 2020
Just telling (or rather implying by omission) that the premise doesn't make sense as far as in-game trainers are concerned is not gonna cut it.

You'll have to provide a sensible reason as to WHY does Set battle style make sense in some cases (Battle Frontier Trainers for example) and not in others (in-game Trainers), all the while being as objective as possible.

You are forgetting one thing, this is not the Battle Fronteir, this is not a professional pokemon tournament either. These hacks are meant to be played however the player likes, not how the creator feels. Even other challenging rom hacks dont include these unfair rules. You dont need to force set and restrict the use of items to make a hack challenging. What ive played isn't really much of a challenge its just annoying. The trainers are unbalanced. Other roms that are challenging also highlight teamwork and strategy but they do it correctly. This rom would be perfectly fine if set and item restricting were optional. For even your reason for keeping those rules are not enough to say why that should be

UnderKingSerenade

Hex Maniac
Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Would have really liked this game if it didn't have the 255 evs in all stats. Having the limit actually lets you put some planning in your teams and makes you grind less. Just maxing everything removes all strategy from that aspect, and is just going to obligate me to grind even more.

Lily Watermelon

supernova0080
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 26, 2021
hi, this looks really cool but i am a stinch about my rom hacks, and i like to know the levels of the gym leaders and e4 prior to playing them. If anyone has the level curve on hand it would be much appreciated. It looks like alot of hard work went into this hack and im excited to check it out.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
hi, this looks really cool but i am a stinch about my rom hacks, and i like to know the levels of the gym leaders and e4 prior to playing them. If anyone has the level curve on hand it would be much appreciated. It looks like alot of hard work went into this hack and im excited to check it out.

Hey, I've actually played this hack a while back, and I'm going to tell you that while it seems pretty dope on the surface, the difficulty curve is straight up wack and very imbalanced. Not to mention opponent trainers have perfect IV Mons and 252 EVs in each stat is very irrational to play by, plus the abilities are a glitch fest. If you'd like to try a difficulty hack you could try Heart Gold Rebooted version or Drayano's Sacred Gold/Storm silver which are honestly very well balanced.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Great hack. Like the speed increase of the game make it much more playable. I just beat post red elite-four(all lvl100) with feraligatr, ninetales, snorlax, altaria, milotic and toxicroak. Wish to see a future version that I can catch 'em all in this hack.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 1, 2021
Hello, do you know where I can fin a pokedex for mind crystal witl all pokemon's location and do you know where is : vulpix, gible, and mawile? thank's you if you respond me

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Hello, do you know where I can fin a pokedex for mind crystal witl all pokemon's location and do you know where is : vulpix, gible, and mawile? thank's you if you respond me

Vulpix is in route 36, mawile is in dark cave. I didn't caught gible yet but I assume it's in safari zone as vanilla soulsilver. I don't think you can acturally finish pokedex in this hack in the current version.

Lily Watermelon

supernova0080
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 26, 2021
i see, thank you inner rhymes for the warning, but i already played it and enjoyed it enough, so idk it was fine.

Back