• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Code Labyrinth [M] [OOC]

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

• The Setting

Become your favourite Pokémon and embark on an adventure like no other in PokéWorld+, the latest in virtual reality! Explore vast lands, master your element, battle against other players, or rally your allies to loot dungeons and take on powerful AI! Your guild awaits, Player! Let nothing stand in your way!
    Remember to take regular breaks!

Or so things used to be. The more PokéWorld+ develops through its players, the thinner the line between "virtual" and "reality" become. Many question whether the AI residing here, like the Porygon themselves, are living, sentient beings. And now, with a malicious entity running rogue in the system, this has never been more true.

The entity, rumoured to have spawned from the world itself, disrupts everything it touches. They call it the "M̷̢͗͐̚͝í̵̻̉s̷͔͈̖͍̥̀̎̎s̴͉͖̙̓̃i̸͖͚͎̜̣͐͝ñ̷̦͙g̵͎͍̘̜̓ ̴̧̺͈̉́̂Ń̸̖̓͛̆ó̴̬̣͉.̸̼̈́̑̀̓͜". Many pockets of the world have glitched as the virus spreads. The Porygon labelled these hostile places "Mystery Dungeons"; shapeshifting labyrinths that defy the laws of the game. So little is known about them—except that whoever was in these areas at the time of glitching now lie trapped in a comatose state in the real world, their consciousness unable to escape. All plans for a system shut-down have been terminated: aborting these players forcibly from the system has shown to induce seizures. Further attempts may result in human fatality.

The Porygon who maintain the safety and balance of PokéWorld+ need your help to restore it. They, like all the other AI, turn hostile and corrupted when they enter a dungeon. But in order to root out and isolate the M̶̧̿̀i̷͙̬̒́s̶͙͆͜ͅs̸̨̯͙̾̉̕ì̷̛͙̞͋n̷̠͎̄̔g̵̠͚̉ ̸̹͈̄̕͜N̸̯̋̆͐ŏ̴͖͕., they must purge Mystery Dungeons from their world.

And so it came to be that Rescue Teams were formed.

You are the first among them. There's no telling what's in store.

Poke-World.gif

The Objective

Developer Vincent Blackwood
    "Listen to me carefully. My daughter, Janey, is trapped inside one of those cursed Mystery Dungeons, somewhere in the Garden of Stone."

"She's my little girl, damn it! This is no longer a game. I can't lose her. So go in there, and get her out. Whatever it takes. Please... I'm counting on you."

Missing Players:

lost-girl-1.png

Janey Blackwood
    Daughter of Vincent Blackwood. According to her profile, she plays as a Clefairy and is new to PokéWorld+. Last seen with her two friends, Amelia and Felicity.

lost-girl-3.png

Amelia Rose
    One of Janey's closest friends. Plays as a Buizel.

lost-girl-2.png

Felicity Fairbright
    Another close friend of Janey's. Slightly more advanced than the others, she plays as a Swanna.

The Garden of Stone was once a secluded area known for its crumbling ruins, giant, crystal-like formations, rambling vegetation, and pools of clear blue water, where evolution stones can sometimes be found. Now corrupted by the glitch, it has morphed into a twisted, ever-shifting maze of its surroundings, filled with traps, loot, and hostile AI that attack on sight. The area is broken into floors that go against all laws of physics, only reachable by random stairways. AI take the form of Pokémon in this world and are becoming difficult to distinguish from real players. Be careful who you trust.

1000_F_551801977_FocskKqg2Em1UwYNfEncYWL9MAr3pxmn.jpg

The Rules

This role-play will act as a one-shot campaign within PokéWorld+. You will be entering your first Mystery Dungeon on a rescue mission to save the three girls who became glitched inside it. In the context of the story, you are a team of players specifically selected for your skills; whether your characters know each other or not is up to you.

• You can play as any non-Legendary Pokémon. Once the in-character [IC] thread begins, sign-ups for this role-play will close, so be sure to sign up while you can!

• The Mystery Dungeon will have 5 floors for you to overcome. That doesn't mean it's easy!

• My aim is to see this role-play completed by the end of July, if not sooner, so falling behind means your character falls behind. And if you stay on one floor too long... well, those of you who've played the games know what happens.

• The roleplay will be a mixture of free-form writing and "choose your adventure" elements of gameplay, with dice rolls thrown in to determine certain outcomes.

• This means I will set the scene for you and throw obstacles your way.

• Your job is reacting to and overcoming (or failing) these challenges with your teammates, who are your fellow role-players.

• Dice rolls are largely up to my discretion and are intended to steer you off-course. Mystery Dungeons are random; so will be my interventions.

• The stats you assign your character (see the sign-up sheet below), as well as your Pokémon species, status moves, weather conditions, certain items and traps will add a slight modifier to dice rolls.

• You will need to work as a team, so expect to write every post together as a joint post on Google Docs, UNLESS your character gets separated in some way.

• I will oversee your progress on the Google Docs and decide when to intervene from there. If a decision seems too unfair or untimely, I will adjust according to player feedback.

• Join the Discord server so we can organise posts and plan together. Let's lay back and enjoy ourselves! Communication is key!

• There won't be much room to explore your character's human life or interactions, but if the roleplay is successful, I will expand it into a full version, giving you as much freedom as you like.

• This role-play is rated M. Pokémon battles are intense, and writing them from a Pokémon's perspective would only showcase how violent they can be. Please stay within forum-wide rules and respect the comfort and enjoyment of your fellow players above all else.

• Still unsure? Please voice any questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability!

The Sign-Up

Full name:
    Username:
    Pronouns:

Personality:

Appearance (human - a picture will suffice):

Pokémon species:
    Pokémon Appearance: (What sets them apart? Feel free to customise):
    Moveset (choose 4):
    Ability:

(Optional) Brief backstory (e.g. history, motivations, their choice of Pokémon etc.):

Skill points (see below for instructions):
    STR:
    CON:
    DEX:
    INT:
    WIS:
    CHA:

Skill Points
    Each skill starts at 8 points. You have 27 points to allocate to your skills. Maximum score per ability is 15, and it costs more points to raise a skill to 14 or 15. Your skills will add a small modifier to any dice rolls that appear during the RP.

Ability Score
    Point Cost

• Strength (STR): This represents a character's physical power. It affects a character's ability to land hits and damage enemies in melee combat, as well as their ability to move, lift and destroy objects.

• Constitution (CON): This represents a character's endurance against physical and special attacks, as well as their ability to resist weather and terrain.

• Dexterity (DEX): This represents a character's speed and it improves ranged combat. It also affects their ability to sneak undetected, scale terrain, and dodge attacks.

• Intelligence (INT): This represents a character's mental acuity and knowledge. It boosts the power and accuracy of special-attacking moves and status effects, and gives priority to status moves.

• Wisdom (WIS): This represents a character's perception and intuition. It affects a character's ability to perceive hidden threats in advance, detect objects, and resist status effects and traps. It also increases the potency of healing moves and items.

• Charisma (CHA): This represents a character's force of personality and their ability to persuade, intimidate, captivate or deceive others. Enemies lower their guard (and defences) around characters with high charisma. Moves such as Mean Look, Attract, Cute Charm, Glare etc. have extended effects.

Example:
    STR: 10 (+2)
    CON: 8
    DEX: 14 (+7)
    INT: 12 (+4)
    WIS:13 (+5)
    CHA: 15 (+9)

HAVE FUN!
    image.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ooh this looks like a great way to playtest and introduce your setting and concept! I'll work on a SU and hoping to have it up in the weekend :) not sure what pokémon to play, hmm.

Years
  • Full name: Flora Caitlin Grace
    Username: FCG
    Pronouns: She/her

Personality:
    Friendly and jolly online, she is quite shy and secretive in the real world, and doesn't share much, only signing her articles with her initials (F.C.G.).
    Fears : Looking like a fool.
    Worries : Seeing lies and unfounded rumors reign over the truth.
    Dreams : Becoming the very best Gardevoir in PokéWorld+.
    Aspirations : Exploring every corner of PokéWorld+.
    Odd quirks / obsessions : She hasn't a lot of patience and tends to make poor decisions when there is a lack of progress. In game, she also tends to play the fearless adventurer, always up to brave danger and dive into the unknown, so to speak.

Human appearance:
    Spoiler:

(Made with MetaHuman Creator ^^)
    Height : 1.7 / 5'6''
    Clothes : Green shirt, black pants and black shoes.

Pokémon species: Gardevoir

Pokémon Appearance: Taller than average : 1.8m / 5'11''. Wears a Detect Band.

Moveset: Psychic ; Dazzling Gleam ; Calm Mind ; Attract.

Ability: Trace.

Brief backstory: Working as online journalist, she is specialized in fact-checking. Gaming being one of her main hobbies, she has been a fan of Pokéworld+ since it started. Always up for an adventure, she wants to go and save the three missing players, as well as investigate the cause of the glitch.

Skill points:
    STR: 8
    DEX: 15
    INT: 15
    WIS: 8
    CHA: 15

Last edited:
    Years
  • Okay here goes! It's gone 2am (where did the time go?!) so time for sleep now

Oliver Mikkelsen

Username
    LeeroyWho

Pronouns
    He/Him

Pokémon
    Bonsly

Moveset
    Double Edge, Fake Tears, Counter, Rock Slide

Ability
    Rock Head

Personality

Oliver has an addictive personality. His latest addiction is this new PokéWorld+. He's not particularly good at games, but he has so much fun playing and interacting with the other players that he doesn't mind. He's easy going and just wants to play with his friends. People have often described Oliver as the kind of guy that everyone likes and everyone wants to be around. The kind of guy that makes other people perform better just due to his presence. You won't have issues making friends with Oliver, at least not the person. His Pokémon avatar on the other hand... Might just make things harder.

Pokémon Appearance

Oliver's Bonsly avatar wears a white Cover Band around his forehead. This helps him protect his delicate branches from damage with all the headbutting he does. It also has the effect of taking a hit for an Ally that's about to take fatal damage.

Brief Backstory

We've all met them, the kind of person that picks the barbarian and charges in constantly in an RPG. Or they might pick an early game race in an RTS and try to end a game within 5 minutes. You know the kind of person, that's Oliver's Bonsly. Bonsly see enemy, Bonsly hit enemy. No need for strategy, thinking, or any of that nonsense! Go in, hit things, win the fight. Oliver actually grew up in the same area as one of the missing players, Amelia Rose, and they even were in some of the same classes at school. Knowing that she is on the list of missing players hit Oliver a little close to home and he feels that because of this, he's got to do something! He's only been playing the game for a couple of weeks after being introduced to it by a friend, but that's been enough time for his addiction to set in. And now he can use the excuse of saving the missing players to fuel his addiction!

Skill Points

STR

CON

DEX

INT

WIS

CHA

Guys... I think the Pokémon are coming out of the game already...
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Full name: Fact Checking Gardevoir
    Username: FCG
    Pronouns: She/her

Personality: Friendly and jolly. She has no trouble getting along with others.

Pokémon species: Gardevoir
    Pokémon Appearance: No peculiar look, except being taller than average : 1.8m / 5'11''.
    Moveset (choose 4): Psychic ; Dazzling Gleam ; Calm Mind ; Attract.
    Ability: Trace.

Brief backstory: Mastered telepathy to speak with humans and pokémon alike. Working as journalist for TV, specialized in fact-checking and interviews. Gaming being one of her main hobbies, been a fan of Pokéworld+ since it started. Always up for an adventure, wants to go and save the three missing players, as well as investigate the cause of the glitch.

Skill points:
    STR: 8
    DEX: 15
    INT: 15
    WIS: 8
    CHA: 15

Thanks for joining FCG, look forward to having you on board! I just have a few questions before I can 100% accept the sign-up, so for now, it's pending!

Your character must be a human in the real world in order to play in Pokéworld+, especially since there may be moments in the RP where you're interacting outside the game. This is why I asked for a human appearance, as well! What does she look like? If your character's schtick is that she leans heavily into her Pokémon persona, to the point of living it, how does this affect her real life identity and interactions? Does she hide her true name and face? Maybe she's kind of like the "Batman" of Pokéworld+ haha, that can be a thing

And lastly, could you please flesh out FCG's personality section a bit more? What are her main strengths and flaws? This will give other players an idea of how to interact with her. 😊

Okay here goes! It's gone 2am (where did the time go?!) so time for sleep now

Spoiler:

Guys... I think the Pokémon are coming out of the game already...
    Spoiler:

I know the feeling of those 2:00 AM sign-ups. Welcome to the RP, your SU is accepted! Leeroy sounds like he's gonna be quite the loveable troublemaker, it's gonna be tough holding him back! Especially if he's as cute as that plush!

You get +1 to constitution and -1 to dexterity for Bonsly! You mentioned he wears a headband -- is this a plain one, or a PMD scarf with a set bonus? This is a list of all the scarf/ribbon items in PMD if you're interested: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Scarf_(Mystery_Dungeon)

Last edited:
    Years
  • You get +1 to constitution and -1 to dexterity for Bonsly! You mentioned he wears a headband -- is this a plain one, or a PMD scarf with a set bonus? This is a list of all the scarf/ribbon items in PMD if you're interested: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Scarf_(Mystery_Dungeon)

Hooray! I hadn't thought about making it a PMD one, but I like that idea! I think I'll take the Cover Band item, to protect my allies when they need it! I'll update my signup to include the stat change and the accessory.

Years
  • Thanks for joining FCG, look forward to having you on board! I just have a few questions before I can 100% accept the sign-up, so for now, it's pending!

Your character must be a human in the real world in order to play in Pokéworld+, especially since there may be moments in the RP where you're interacting outside the game. This is why I asked for a human appearance, as well! What does she look like? If your character's schtick is that she leans heavily into her Pokémon persona, to the point of living it, how does this affect her real life identity and interactions? Does she hide her true name and face? Maybe she's kind of like the "Batman" of Pokéworld+ haha, that can be a thing

And lastly, could you please flesh out FCG's personality section a bit more? What are her main strengths and flaws? This will give other players an idea of how to interact with her. 😊

Oh, sorry. I thought there were pokémon in the real world, and that we could choose between playing a human or a pokémon. My bad! I will think about it and will be back shortly with the answer.

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • It's alright! Just to clarify for everyone: There ARE Pokémon in the real world (hence the existence of Porygon) but only Porygon can transition in and out of the virtual reality.

In the full version of the RP you could probably play as an AI if you wanted to, but otherwise, all players are humans!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's alright! Just to clarify for everyone: There ARE Pokémon in the real world (hence the existence of Porygon) but only Porygon can transition in and out of the virtual reality.

In the full version of the RP you could probably play as an AI if you wanted to, but otherwise, all players are humans!
    ohhh so we're not humans in our world, we're in the pokémon world playing a game that is set in a PMD-esque world? got it!

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Yup, similar to the PMD games! Pokémon still existed in the protagonist's memories, but more traditionally like we're used to in the anime/main series.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    fairly optimized try-hard character for this one-shot! as it fits the human player ahah. I have small plans to maybe play his sister and start much more from scratch if I do end up being able to join an eventual long-form version of this :3

_full name:
    Jöns Pilgren
    _username:
    Arrowbranch (nicknamed "AB" by his followers)
    _age:
    _pronouns:
    he/him

_personality & lifestyle:
    Jöns is a determined guy who is very serious about his gaming. He is known among his friends (whom he mostly met online and have contact with via chat services) as very skilled at most of the games they play, but is also known for being a bit of a know-it-all about them. The only real exception so far, according to him, is PokéWorld+. For some reason, Jöns feels like he has great difficulties with it... Although he definitely is doing fairly well, enough to get picked for this important mission even though he is not on any top charts (yet). Perhaps it is the fact that so many people choose to play cute or pretty pokémon, which isn't his style at all, so it throws him off. Or perhaps it is the fact that the Pokémon franchise was one he somehow missed out on as a kid - oh right, it was because his sister played that of all things, so of course he was staying away. So this was basically all new to him when PokéWorld+ released, and he struggled to learn quickly because he really was not used to not being among the best at a game immediately.

Despite this, Jöns feels an obligation, almost on impulse, to aid or teach or even reprimand others when he sees them struggling with basics or doing something completely ineffectively or recklessly. Such as, say, running head first into danger without thinking :) He runs a YouTube channel (if that's a thing in this world, otherwise its equivalent!) where he posts montages and (sometimes condescending) guides about all kinds of popular games - and streams sometimes as well. Those who become his followers maybe do so more because they find his elitistic and brash personality amusing, rather than finding him actually impressive or captivating. Most recently the channel has increasingly been concentrated to PokéWorld+ content, but his lack of exceptionality has been making him feel very frustrated.

_pokémon species:

Decidueye

_pokémon appearance: A black 'Trap-evade Scarf' that he paid quite dearly for because he claimed it was a "genius move everybody should invest in". In truth, he fell into a terrible trap early on in the game and got so embarrassed that he became willing to go far to prevent it from happening again. (if this is allowed by Hyzenthlay! otherwise we can think of something else c: )

_moveset:
    . Phantom Force (his big drama card. phase out, phase back in elsewhere and attaccc)
    . Spirit Shackle (his flair move. a Ghost imbued arrow that "shackles" target to the ground/wall)
    . Confuse Ray* (egg move)
    . Razor Leaf (his bread and butter, basically shooting Grass imbued arrows)

_ability: Long Reach (he would totally reset over and over to try to get the HA xD but this is only relevant if it would make Phantom Force count as a ranged move, maybe like shooting an arrow from a surprising angle when he reappears. Otherwise Growth is fine!)

_skill points:
    STR: 10
    CON: 10
    DEX: 16 +1
    INT: 14
    WIS: 15 +1
    CHA: 7 -1

_trivia:
    There is a perfectly rational reason for why Jöns' gamertag everywhere is "Arrowbranch", not just in this particular game because he's a Decidueye or anything. What could it be? :)

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • (edit) Here we go... :fufu:

hello
    Christine Stahel
    @brilliantchristal

20 - ♀ - she/her -

Christine plays as:

Mismagius
    Levitate

@ Recovery Scarf

Dark Pulse - Curse - Pain Split - Ally Switch

Stats:
    STR: 7 (-1) - CON: 8 - DEX: 14 (7)
    INT: 15 (9) - WIS: 14 (6+1) - CHA: 13 (5)

Why Mismagius? Obviously because it fits perfectly with the strategies she wants to use and is extremely high-risk-high-reward to work with… not because it looks pretty nice, lets her levitate around the place, and feels sort of alluring to her...

Personality and Background:

Some PokéWorld+ players may have heard of Technoblast. A guild of strong, clever, and typically tryhard players, always on the lookout for the hardest puzzles, bosses, and dungeons to overcome. They are great at finding new strategies, synergies and teamwork-based ideas and they take their job very seriously. It will come as no surprise, then, that most of these people have a background in maths, data science, and programming.

Christine (or Chrissy) is no exception here. In fact, she has admitted herself to play this trope even too well - from going as far as saying that meeting her friends within PokéWorld+ was "almost better than in person", to not going outside that much at all (not that her health would really be optimal for that anyways). She's by no means the best in the guild, having joined relatively recently, but given how much self-fulfillment this game has given her compared to everything else she has going on, she will not hesitate one second telling anyone how strong she is at what she does and how fast she's improving.

Outside of the game, Chrissy feels definitely more… dismissable. When she's not her comfort zone, she gets insecure and seemingly detached from reality, and being a perfectionist really doesn't play in her favor. If one would really take their time with her, they would find out a rather nerdy but kind girl - maybe not the best for pure emotional support, but great at coming up with helpful plans, ideas, and just topics to talk about for the rest of the day (when she's not busy with her IT studies or with PokéWorld+ obviously).

This planning thing can be her downfall, however. Especially in-game, where things need to go her way and her teammates from the guild are meant to… not mess up. The people from Technoblast have somewhat spoiled her, being so like-minded and serious about their progress within PokéWorld+, but if that changes, she'll probably feel like a fish out of water - and the unique niche she had carved out for herself within Technoblast could very well make things even harder.

And this is where the problems have started.

When the news about the glitches started spreading and Rescue Teams were consequently looking for members, most people in Chrissy's guild decided to avoid joining them and keep playing the game as they've always done. Perhaps, they knew in their hearts that it was just an innocent, harmless pastime for them and it should have stayed that way if they wanted to enjoy it as usual.

Chrissy clearly thought otherwise. Knowing that people were suffering such extreme consequences while playing her favorite game, the one that gave her so many great moments to cherish, was utterly heart-breaking. She had to do something. Nothing could get in her way now.

image from https://www.zerochan.net/3632904

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Full name: Flora Caitlin Grace
    Spoiler:

The update looks really good! Welcome aboard FCG, your SU is officially accepted! Sounds like this enigmatic character will offer a lot to the team, if her curiosity and fearlessness doesn't lead to an even greater misadventure. 😊

For Gardevoir, you get +1 to intelligence and -1 to strength!

fairly optimized try-hard character for this one-shot! as it fits the human player ahah. I have small plans to maybe play his sister and start much more from scratch if I do end up being able to join an eventual long-form version of this :3

Spoiler:

Ahh so Jöns is one of those players haha, I know the type! He's got his hands full with this lot, that's for sure. I look forward to the team dynamics this creates! Your SU is accepted! ^^

Decidueye gets +1 to dexterity and -1 charisma (he's got edgy vibes)

(edit) Here we go... :fufu:

Spoiler:

Always good to have a nerd on the team to sort out the less... sensible characters, haha! So virtual reality allows her to channel are more outspoken, proactive and perhaps... vain side of her? Sounds like she's got some strong motivations, too. Your SU is accepted, welcome to the RP!

Mismagius gets a +1 to wisdom, -1 to strength!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thanks! Hahah yeah low charisma edgeboy sounds about right 😂 Can't wait to see how this will play out.

Years
  • Full name: Bernard Ordell
    Username: Humphrey_Eternal
    Pronouns: He/Him

Personality: Bernard is someone who tries to be a positive force in the lives of everyone he meets and likes to see others succeed, even if it might mean that he can't do so, and as a result he is often drawn to playing supporter roles in video games. However, Bernard is rather timid and not the best at dealing with conflict, and he struggles to put his foot down when he needs it to.

Human Appearance: https://cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202304/1322863_rFyH0847.png (picture made in http://picrew.me/en/image_maker/1322863)

Pokémon species: Arcanine
    Pokémon Appearance: Has green eyes instead of the normal grey/black that an Arcanine would have; his toes are black instead of orange
    Moveset:
    Helping Hand
    Morning Sun (egg move)
    Flame Burst
    Swift

Ability: Flash Fire

Brief backstory: Bernard first joined PokeWorld+ about a year ago as a way to ease his mind during particularly difficult point in his life, as he had both gone through a particularly nasty breakup with his ex at the time and also had to deal with the death of his family's pet Arcanine due to old age within the span of a week. The game and the community of players he met while playing where very helpful in him getting through that period of his life, and by now he has spent countless hours exploring many of the unique locations in the game and made many close friends, including his current boyfriend. When he heard the news about the glitches and mystery dungeons, Bernard became worried that the community he had grown to know as his own could be in danger, and that something must be done to help the people trapped inside of the mystery dungeons.

Trivia: His username and his pokemon appearance are both based off of his family's late pet Arcanine.

Skill points:
    STR: 12 (+4)
    CON: 12 (+5-1)
    DEX: 12 (+4)
    INT: 14 (+5+1)
    WIS: 15 (+9)
    CHA: 8

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • Full name: Bernard Ordell
    Username: Humphrey_Eternal
    Pronouns: He/Him

Personality: Bernard is someone who tries to be a positive force in the lives of everyone he meets and likes to see others succeed, even if it might mean that he can't do so, and as a result he is often drawn to playing supporter roles in video games. However, Bernard is rather timid and not the best at dealing with conflict, and he struggles to put his foot down when he needs it to.

Human Appearance: https://cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202304/1322863_rFyH0847.png (picture made in http://picrew.me/en/image_maker/1322863)

Pokémon species: Arcanine
    Pokémon Appearance: Has green eyes instead of the normal grey/black that an Arcanine would have; his toes are black instead of orange
    Moveset:
    Helping Hand
    Morning Sun (egg move)
    Flame Burst
    Swift

Ability: Flash Fire

Brief backstory: Bernard first joined PokeWorld+ about a year ago as a way to ease his mind during particularly difficult point in his life, as he had both gone through a particularly nasty breakup with his ex at the time and also had to deal with the death of his family's pet Arcanine due to old age within the span of a week. The game and the community of players he met while playing where very helpful in him getting through that period of his life, and by now he has spent countless hours exploring many of the unique locations in the game and made many close friends, including his current boyfriend. When he heard the news about the glitches and mystery dungeons, Bernard became worried that the community he had grown to know as his own could be in danger, and that something must be done to help the people trapped inside of the mystery dungeons.

Trivia: His username and his pokemon appearance are both based off of his family's late pet Arcanine.

Skill points:
    STR: 12 (+4)
    CON: 13 (+5)
    DEX: 12 (+4)
    INT: 13 (+5)
    WIS: 15 (+9)
    CHA: 8

A timid Arcanine, I like him! I have a soft spot for gentle giant characters haha, and it's good to see someone to balance out the more overly confident, battle-hungry players :D Your SU is accepted, welcome to the team!

It seems you have special attacker, and Arcanine's weakness is its defence. I'll give you +1 to intelligence, -1 to constitution!

And here's the link to our discord server! https://discord.gg/3ZQVyhTB

Hyzenthlay

Years
  • With 5 players I'll aim to start the IC thread in the next week or so. For anyone still thinking about joining, you have until then! 😊

Back