• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Code Labyrinth [M] [OOC]

Years
  • I have to admit, this is tempting. I'm going to see if any characters that pop into my head are particularly compelling for me to justify it though since I'm pretty full-up on writing I need to do lately.

Fen-Fen

Me but more fabulous
    Years
  • Name: Sierra Knight

Username: TheKnightOp (sometimes abbreviated to TKO or TK)

Pronouns: She/her

Personality: Sierra is a prideful, hot-headed young woman with a surly demeanor and a competitive nature. In all the games that she's in, she's the one that'll dish out the loud, often expletive-laden trash talking, trying to dominate her way into getting toward a top spot with an aggressive play style. She's always fiending for a challenge, and is loath to back out of one once she's set her focus on it. Though her stubbornness and bad temper can make her difficult to be around on a personal level, she is still able to work really well on a team, channeling her passion into guiding her teammates towards the sweet, sweet rush of victory by rallying them and keeping them in line.

Appearance: 136ef7ca661987dc414bd90ca7d6a260.jpeg

Pokemon species: Infernape

Pokemon appearance: Wears a red Choice Ribbon on her right bicep

Moveset: Powerup Punch, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Flame Wheel

Ability: Iron Fist

Backstory: Sierra hadn't always been into video games. In fact, for most of her life growing up, she had been too impoverished to even think of playing them. She had found herself caught between hanging out with the "wrong crowd" and trying to make something of herself in the world of boxing to escape the harsh realities of her upbringing.

She hit the chance of a lifetime. She was supposed to have the fight that'd give her a big break, to finally give her the chance to break free of the chains of the past. The night before she was due to fight, however, her opponent had been looking to play extra dirty to ensure she wouldn't lose the match and sent some goons to attack her. It was an ambush, and though she fought back hard, another goon came up from behind to stab her in the back, leaving her for dead. She did manage to survive thanks to the quick intervention of a bystander. However, the injuries she sustained from the stab rendered her paraplegic.

With what little money she had, she was forced to relocate to another city and track down an aunt on her mom's side to live with and recover. The difficulties with living with her newfound disability made her depressed and angry at the world around her, but it was unexpectedly finding Pokeworld from an ad that gave her some purpose. It's not like she had much else to do, and before she knew it, she had become hooked and dedicated many hours to playing the game. When the rumors of the mystery dungeons and the missing children came to her attention, she at first dismissed it, but her own curiosity got the better of her and before she knew it, she found herself intrigued by it all. Maybe her many hours spent in the game would have a true purpose this time around.

Skill Points:
    STR: 16 (+1)
    CON: 14 (-1)
    DEX: 13 (+1)
    INT: 8
    WIS: 11
    CHA: 10

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Name: Sierra Knight

Spoiler:

Excellent, Sierra will be a worthy member of the team with those skills! Sounds like she's got a lot of frustration to work out on her enemies! 🥊🐵🥊 I wonder how she'll handle the randomness and disorientation of the dungeon? Your SU is accepted!

+1 dexterity, -1 constitution for Infernape, and +1 strength from your Choice Ribbon

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Sign-ups for this RP are now closed! Big thank you to everyone for your interest!!

Back