• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Mystical Glacier

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    Anyway...
    I've recently visited a graveyard so I have a rough idea what i'll make mine like.
    Im going to be making the tiles, coz I havnt seen a graveyard set of tiles.
    I dont wanna use Pokemon Tower ones, there inside tiles, and I dont like them ones.
    Oh yeah if you havn't noticed Im home now, and thanks everyone for there support.
    It's much appreciated :)​

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    thats a great idea
    I've had that idea for long,but I can't make tiles

Offtopic : hehe sig

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    lol well I havnt tried before, but it shouldn't be to hard to make a couple of tombstones.​

Also, I didn't wanna put this on here, seeing my maps ruin my hack :(
    But here, this is the new Paridolia town.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

aerowolf

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Wow, you can actually get to the town now! (end of teasing) I like the placement...and frankly I don't see how the maps ruin your hack. BTW, found the new beta and played. Like it MUCH better. If you keep this good quality of hacking up, you'll have a wonderful game. If it hasn't been done already, I can check to see if there's any way of changing the sprite on the Pokemon menu so it doesn't look like Munchlax is Kangaskan (sp?).

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Graveyard, that sound's cool. I cant wait. I might play it once it gets to beta 1. So I cant rate on the gameplay. i was going to make a ghost gym once using those tiles but it looked wrong. Anyway, keep up the good work :)

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    I love the map kebbles!
    I don't see anything wrong with it, it looks like a great town!!!
    Oooh, a Graveyard!!! That sounds awesome!!!
    Hey, maybe make an OW of a ghost and make it roam around...assuming you can get one, it would be cool!

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    What about the ghosts from the Old Chateau? I wonder if those D/P Hackers can extract them yet?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Is there going to be an old chateau in your game because i remember the haunted house in the old parabola town.
    If you are you should put in ghosts hat disappear.
    And i think ghastlies should walk around instead of ghosts.
    The new parabola is better in my opinion kebbles.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    Wow, you can actually get to the town now! (end of teasing) I like the placement...and frankly I don't see how the maps ruin your hack. BTW, found the new beta and played. Like it MUCH better. If you keep this good quality of hacking up, you'll have a wonderful game. If it hasn't been done already, I can check to see if there's any way of changing the sprite on the Pokemon menu so it doesn't look like Munchlax is Kangaskan (sp?).

lol yep u sure can.
    Why thank you :)
    Yeah i already know how to change them, I just got lazy last time and didnt do it, but they will be changed in the next beta.

Im so going to play this for ever

Haha thanks!

I love the map kebbles!
    I don't see anything wrong with it, it looks like a great town!!!
    Oooh, a Graveyard!!! That sounds awesome!!!
    Hey, maybe make an OW of a ghost and make it roam around...assuming you can get one, it would be cool!

Yeah I was thinking of that, its a good idea, I'll keep it in mind :)

Where did that tower go to? Did you move it?

I got rid of it., instead if you go north you'll reach the Paridolia Graveyard :)
    It's better.

Is there going to be an old chateau in your game because i remember the haunted house in the old parabola town.
    If you are you should put in ghosts hat disappear.
    And i think ghastlies should walk around instead of ghosts.
    The new parabola is better in my opinion kebbles.

See above answer ^^

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
    Years
    Is there gonna be any special pokemon event at the graveyard

Sounds like it's gonna be DarkraI

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Dude the fun part about this is going to a-map opening the road going to parodilias poke-center and having a link battle with missingno and the game restarting on thats my favorite part

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    hope to see froslass in your nextbeta :D and hope you can add electivire and magmortar :D gudluck to ur hack

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Good ideas and good graphics, i hope you do really well of this.

4fetter0_0

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    He actually quitted the hack,he thinks his maps screw up the story
    He should be more positive,Well heres my idea ,make the cave bigger,it's too close to the hoenn region

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    I need proof that he has quitted before I lock anything...

Also 4fetter0_0 I have seen you say that about a few hacks that haven;t been locked...

4fetter0_0

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    Well,to me it looks like he did quit,I looked at his profile,He got rid of his homepage link and didn't log back for a while
    I know it isn't proof enough

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back