• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Mystical Glacier

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Oh yeah!
    I found a weird, but useful glitch.
    After defeating the TC Grunt in the Cave of Origin, walk through the door, then walk back, and if you click on him it says "Obtained the Rare Candy", then it disappears.
    Then walk through door, walk back, and he's gone. O.o
    See weird and useful.
    P.S. nothing glitchy happens.

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    Hmmm...good question, are you able to use Personality Value evos? That's how Wurmple evolves into Cascoon or Silcoon.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    No you are wrong. Glalie has the a little more Def than Froslass and the same Atk. And since when do ghosts have high Def?

1. Oh.
    2. I don't mean it has high defence, I mean that ghost is pretty resistant against
    other types except ghost and dark.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    maybe if you can,just make it evolve at level _ _ because froslass is a lass in case anyone here forgot *coughcough mitchman*
    If not then maybe replace sun stone or an useless item with a new item called a ice stone and make that the evo thing.If you know how that is...
    Or maybe just use moon stone since it is part ghost.
    Can you beef glalie up a little kebbles?
    Its a bit weak for a ice type.

aerowolf

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Pre-Beta Response

Hey, I just played the pre-beta, and I have a few bugs to report.

The turn into the hiker bug was still happening to me if I ran into ANY pokemon near him, whether I ran away, caught, or fainted. The same with the Team Clover Grunt being the rare candy.

Also, in the Cave of Origin, the fog was so thick in one of the emulators that I couldn't see a thing! This didn't happen with visualboyadvance, however, so I don't know how much you can do about that. I heard it happened in ruby/sapphire roms as well.

Lastly, you might want to edit the catch rate of Munchlax or move him to later when you have better Pokeballs. No matter how many times I tried to catch him when he was down to around 1 HP, he wouldn't be caught.

Anyway, that's my experience with the pre-beta, although I was kind of frustrated when I reached the Exota (sp?) region and couldn't go anywhere with nothing telling me that it was the end. I thought I had missed something!

Overall, though, a very good hack as far as I've been through it. Good job so far!

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    Hey, I just played the pre-beta, and I have a few bugs to report.

The turn into the hiker bug was still happening to me if I ran into ANY pokemon near him, whether I ran away, caught, or fainted. The same with the Team Clover Grunt being the rare candy.

Also, in the Cave of Origin, the fog was so thick in one of the emulators that I couldn't see a thing! This didn't happen with visualboyadvance, however, so I don't know how much you can do about that. I heard it happened in ruby/sapphire roms as well.

Lastly, you might want to edit the catch rate of Munchlax or move him to later when you have better Pokeballs. No matter how many times I tried to catch him when he was down to around 1 HP, he wouldn't be caught.

Anyway, that's my experience with the pre-beta, although I was kind of frustrated when I reached the Exota (sp?) region and couldn't go anywhere with nothing telling me that it was the end. I thought I had missed something!

Overall, though, a very good hack as far as I've been through it. Good job so far!

You played the old beta, because The glitches are fixed, except the Team Clover one, but i've actually fixed that now.
    And the Munchlax catch rate has been changed.
    But anyway thanks.

Oh yeah i'm going away for a couple of days, my nan died so we have her funeral and stuff...
    So cya in a few days.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I'm sorry to hear that, kebbles... :(
    Well, have a meaningful day for the days to come, I guess, and best of luck... :\

aerowolf

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Ah, that's why...will have to hunt around for the new beta then...Thanks. And I'm sorry to hear that. Hope things go well

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Thats so sad :(.
    I would'nt worry that much about the hack atm.
    Again, I feel sorry for your nan :(

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years

I'm so sorry to hear that, Its happened to me before, But I was young at the time
    and thought nothing of it. Well, I came here to tell you this:

Wow, I kept on seeing this hack so I thought I'll take a look, and now I think its Awesome!

I really like the story, palettes, Tiles(new ones), and The Intro screen!
    Basically, I'm starting to take interest in this hack.

Those Pokecenter Tiles are amazing, and the fact that you put Muchlax in it Makes it more
    of the reason I want to play. Wait...Can you capture the muchlax, or is it a starter Possibility?

Anyways, If you need help with anything, Drop a Pm.
    -cooley

Last edited:

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Oh dude... :( I'm sorry to hear that...
    Good luck! :/
    Take care and don't worry for the hack we can wait :S

-TwiliteDarkrai

Status
    Not open for further replies.