• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

So, what did you think of the beta so far?

• It was pretty awesome

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Unique, but it could be better

Votes: 78 33.3%
  • Its just a normal hack your probably going to quit in the middle...

Votes: 33 14.1%
  • This hack is tasteless...

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • I have no good or bad thoughts...

Votes: 34 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
  • I understand its a fact, but the fact is that there are barely any tile errors.
    Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

All that in the first five minutes of the game, and yes, it is significant, tile errors make the hack look bad.

Fujitsu

Now with leather seats!
    Years
  • Do not worry. This is already known to be problematic, and as such, all maps have been redone or retouched. Those first two maps are merely retouched, while all others are redone.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years

• Pokémon: Mythic Legends [Beta 2 released]

All that in the first five minutes of the game, and yes, it is significant, tile errors make the hack look bad.

OHHH... Sorry, but for some reason I thought you were referring to the beta I'm currently working on :/

Yeah.. I had already fixed those tile errors in mine..

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2010
    Which one do I play? V2.3? Or V2?
    Cause currently I'm playing V2.3 and when I try to deposit pokemon in the pc box the game just gives me a black screen and freezes, while the bgm is still playing

Fujitsu

Now with leather seats!
    Years
  • Which one do I play? V2.3? Or V2?
    Cause currently I'm playing V2.3 and when I try to deposit pokemon in the pc box the game just gives me a black screen and freezes, while the bgm is still playing

This is a well known error. Beta 3 is on its way out very soon, and everything will be peachy keen after that.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • This is a well known error. Beta 3 is on its way out very soon, and everything will be peachy keen after that.

Well, not really, the beta still has to be grammar corrected by me in order
    to be REALLY peachy keen.

So, anyways, I'm glad that Beta 3 is on its way soon, because
    I'm really excited in grammar correcting it.

Good luck, Psychic Boy.

DizzieDan

Need To Find My WEP Code :(
    Years
  • I downloaded the attatched file and the MediaFire link for the patch but its an ips file, do I put them on my Acekard?

psychicboy

Years
  • No. On your computer, download the program Lunar IPS (just google it)

After that, use the lunar IPS program to patch the Mythic Legends V2.3 to a clean (emphasis on clean) Fire-red Rom. Put it on your AceKard afterwards.

Years
  • I suggest you wait for the new beta to come out though instead of playing beta 2.3 because it sounds like it is really going and will be done in a week or two

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Holy cow, I'm SO sorry PSY, I just barely got my computer fixed and have been busy with so many things that I've rarely had time for myself, If you still want me to help out let me know otherwise I'll just keep playing haha.

psychicboy

Years
  • Holy cow, I'm SO sorry PSY, I just barely got my computer fixed and have been busy with so many things that I've rarely had time for myself, If you still want me to help out let me know otherwise I'll just keep playing haha.

Well currently, I'm waiting on three people to do stuff for me. Untill then, there's really nothing left to do but kickback :/

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    Ok, I'm pretty excited. I downloaded the current beta tonight and it's actually exciting. I agree on a few errors and invisible walls that you encounter, but it's not like it's game ruining.

Now, if the new beta gets released soon, am I able to patch it with the fire red rom with the beta 2.3 and it will be 3.0 with the current game file saved? Or do you have to start all over? Because if I have to start over, I don't want to go on any further with training (not used to pokemon games that make you work to win a battle =p)

psychicboy

Years
  • Ok, I'm pretty excited. I downloaded the current beta tonight and it's actually exciting. I agree on a few errors and invisible walls that you encounter, but it's not like it's game ruining.

Now, if the new beta gets released soon, am I able to patch it with the fire red rom with the beta 2.3 and it will be 3.0 with the current game file saved? Or do you have to start all over? Because if I have to start over, I don't want to go on any further with training (not used to pokemon games that make you work to win a battle =p)

Lol. I'll have te answer to that as soon as I'm done with beta 3. Most likely, you'll have to save in a pokemon center prior to beta 3 and then when beta 3 is out (VERY SOON) patch it over.

UPDATE: Fujitsu is done with the last maps of beta 3! You guys are gonna hate him for the puzzle :3 As soon as I get the map files, all I will need to do is scipts the events which will only take about a day. As such, you can probably be expecting beta 3 around this week, or the first three days of next week. Cheers!

psychicboy

Years
  • Alright, I now have the maps. Of course this is great, but I wanted to add more that may not get added this beta. Those things are...

1. Custom Music: I really wanted Aljam to do this for me, but he has yet to pullthrough. If it isn't that complicated to learn to use sappy, I may simply do it myself.

2. Hero Backsprite: Someone else was supposed to do this for me in exchange for me being thier scripter for a bit. No clue what the guys doing :/

3. New Titlescreen: Once again, Aljam was supposed to do this for me...

4. World Map: No one was supposed to do this one, but I really wanted this in the game so no one would get confused while using fly :/

5. New Battlesprites: Towards the end of the beta, there's someone... I've said too much.

Im hoping I can at least do the music part myself, but everything else is out of my league >_> Maybe someone would like to help me :)?

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    Whenever I try to deposit a pokemon away, I just get a black screen and I can't do anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back