• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Nobelium Official Thread [Download Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Refer to Generation 6 for all Pokémon. However, there has been a change regarding evolutions by trade. I've removed it completely and made evolutions possible by level.

Yea, I saw your post on this thread about that! I was just wondering why my Hoothoot wasn't learning confusion at level 10. When I looked at it's pokédex entry for generation 6, it made sense. So I was wondering if it was generation 6 for all pokémon then. Now I know :)

Great game btw!

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    Yea, I saw your post on this thread about that! I was just wondering why my Hoothoot wasn't learning confusion at level 10. When I looked at it's pokédex entry for generation 6, it made sense. So I was wondering if it was generation 6 for all pokémon then. Now I know :)

Great game btw!
    Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2017
    I love the game and i just started but u said there is a level curve? Is there exp share bc its going to be hard leveling up 6 pokemon at the same time

JokerBen

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    I love the game and i just started but u said there is a level curve? Is there exp share bc its going to be hard leveling up 6 pokemon at the same time
    There is an EXP share available relatively early in the game.

JokerBen

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    Oh Ok thank you
    No problem.
    Hey, I hope you're still around, maker-of-this-game, because whenever a Pokemon uses the move Mirror Shot I get this error https://gyazo.com/dfdad16034468811b5a002059a4271ae , and then the move just doesn't work. And not only that, but it sort of bugs out the battle GUI afterwards, like this https://gyazo.com/33b7d08744076f6b1ef1adae55bc6062 the enemy's HP bar will just disappear completely. please help :(
    I am not the creator or developer of the battle system, so I will speak to the developer about that. For now, please avoid using that move. Save and restart the game if the GUI has visual errors. I hope to have this resolved soon. Thank you for your patience.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2021
    Oh, and another thing, I apparently seemed to have skipped the 3rd gym leader and I went looking but I can't find them, do you know where they are?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2021
    TY! And is there somewhere that'll tell me what level the pokemon that normally evolve via trading evolve at in this game? I don't seem to have the changelog file or w/e it was called that would tell me this... ty!

JokerBen

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    TY! And is there somewhere that'll tell me what level the pokemon that normally evolve via trading evolve at in this game? I don't seem to have the changelog file or w/e it was called that would tell me this... ty!
    The following is a list of Pokemon that evolve by trade in the official games and what level they evolve at in
    Pokemon Nobelium:

Boldore > Gigalith - Level 35
    Dusclops > Dusknoir - Level 50
    Gurdurr > Conkeldurr - Level 40
    Haunter > Gengar - Level 45
    Kadabra > Alakazam - Level 36
    Machoke > Machamp - Level 40
    Onix > Steelix - Level 35
    Scyther > Scizor - Level 25
    Slowpoke > Slowbro - Level 37

JokerBen

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    Yes! This is my FB: facebook . com/zeo.ranger.1
    SORRY FOR I'M LATE
    This entire week, I have been busy and will continue to be. I am unable to send it to you now, but will here in the next two to three days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back