• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Nobelium Official Thread [Download Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2018
    I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue, whenever I choose my starter Pokemon the natures don't seem correct. I got a calm Chickorita but the colors on the stats menu showed that it had an Adamant nature.

JokerBen

Director of Pokémon Nobelium
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue, whenever I choose my starter Pokemon the natures don't seem correct. I got a calm Chickorita but the colors on the stats menu showed that it had an Adamant nature.
    I'm aware of the issue. It isn't too impactful so I'm prioritizing other things.

JokerBen

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    I understand.
    Do you use your Twitter account?
    I sent you a twit, but you didn't answer me.
    It is a personal account and I try not to use it for Nobelium related issues :P

You've contacted me over Skype so that is an acceptable communication channel.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2019
    hi! i dont know if anyone already told you but i got a crash when i tried to trade my pikachu for a gastly in koehler city, and when i fought the gym leader of koehler when scizor mega evolved it didnt change his sprite (not sure if that was supposed to happen), and where i can find the exp.share?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2017
    Sorry for the question but where do you get surf?

and also where you can get the Exp Share?

Last edited by a moderator:

JokerBen

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    Sorry for the question but where do you get surf?

and also where you can get the Exp Share?
    You can get Surf from Ben at the PWT. There are many opportunities to get Exp. Share. Because there are so many opportunities, it isn't obvious where and players will have to find it on their own :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2017
    thank you

one last question, there is Fly in this game? because i'm in mount Philipsh and i still don't have it

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2017
    now I understand why I don't have fly. Basically, there was a bug in the game that let me in the mount Philips even if i haven't beat all the previous Gyms :(
    Now i have to turn back the route 13 and beat the sawmill gym to go on, even if i have defeated the last Gym and Arceus

JokerBen

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    thank you

one last question, there is Fly in this game? because i'm in mount Philipsh and i still don't have it

now I understand why I don't have fly. Basically, there was a bug in the game that let me in the mount Philips even if i haven't beat all the previous Gyms :(
    Now i have to turn back the route 13 and beat the sawmill gym to go on, even if i have defeated the last Gym and Arceus
    Can you please explain the bug where you got into Mt. Phillips?

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2021
    https://i.gyazo.com/25823174202dbd0c70ca2edb9109f5a7.png
    Bug report: It's possible to get up here and try to surf up the waterfall. Your game will glitch out and you can clip through walls. The game autosaves, so you're stuck in that state forever. And you can't go into buildings, so you're softlocked.
    Is there a fix for this? I have a backup save but it's kind of old.

Bug/feature report: You can get infinite Rare Candies from the fanclub Chairman.

Bug report: Attempting to use a TM from the Pokemon "use item" screen causes crashes.

JokerBen

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    https://i.gyazo.com/25823174202dbd0c70ca2edb9109f5a7.png
    Bug report: It's possible to get up here and try to surf up the waterfall. Your game will glitch out and you can clip through walls. The game autosaves, so you're stuck in that state forever. And you can't go into buildings, so you're softlocked.
    Is there a fix for this? I have a backup save but it's kind of old.

Bug/feature report: You can get infinite Rare Candies from the fanclub Chairman.

Bug report: Attempting to use a TM from the Pokemon "use item" screen causes crashes.
    Thank you for reporting! I will work on a solution soon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2021
    More bugs: If you fail to input the correct password in the lower right Venom prison rock, you are thrust back into the stone and stuck there forever.

You can reorder the medicine pocket, but not the Balls pocket.

There are invisible walls in the upper right corner of most houses.

No backgrounds for the final Venom fights or the Elite Four.

the Fly location for Houten Island traps you in a building

There's no way to cash in Game Corner coins - right?

And did you know that Richtech PC Viewer lets you Move pokemon when you click Summary? Actually a very interesting feature.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2018
    Hey, just downloaded the game and tried playtesting it but I get an error. Pretty much, I downloaded everything for this game but the RPGXP data that the rpg maker needs to initiate the playtesting. If you can, mind giving the link to download Nobelium RPGXP data? Thanks and advance.

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Hey, just downloaded the game and tried playtesting it but I get an error. Pretty much, I downloaded everything for this game but the RPGXP data that the rpg maker needs to initiate the playtesting. If you can, mind giving the link to download Nobelium RPGXP data? Thanks and advance.

Rather than literally ask for the game's data, show them your error.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2021
    Postgame feedback:

Game crash when choosing Kanto leaders at PWT - it gave me Lt Surge.
    Same for Crasher Wake.
    Is there any way to spend BP?

Last edited:

JokerBen

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    More bugs: If you fail to input the correct password in the lower right Venom prison rock, you are thrust back into the stone and stuck there forever.

You can reorder the medicine pocket, but not the Balls pocket.

There are invisible walls in the upper right corner of most houses.

No backgrounds for the final Venom fights or the Elite Four.

the Fly location for Houten Island traps you in a building

There's no way to cash in Game Corner coins - right?

And did you know that Richtech PC Viewer lets you Move pokemon when you click Summary? Actually a very interesting feature.
    I'm aware of some of those already and actively working on a solution for all. Thanks!
    Beat the Elite Four. Good game, Joker! You should be proud to have finished a game with so much content. I hope you keep working on adding things to make it more and more unique.

https://i.gyazo.com/1b0309e34122b84af753364b3b1fac75.png (final team contains spoilers).
    Thanks!

Rather than literally ask for the game's data, show them your error.
    Ditto^
    Postgame feedback:

Game crash when choosing Kanto leaders at PWT - it gave me Lt Surge.
    Same for Crasher Wake.
    Is there any way to spend BP?
    Will look into the issue. I haven't found a way to spend BP yet. Stand by on that one. Thanks for reporting!

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2021

JokerBen

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2023
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back