• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Saphire wallpapers

Years
  • Hello there!
    I'm Koke Núñez, from Spain, nice to meet you! :P

I'm a professional graphic designer and a big fan of Pokémon. I'm so excited about the new release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

I designed a wallpapers inspired on Omega Ruby: the earth and fire and Alpha Sapphire: The water. Like you can see, I'm specialized on cinematic style.

You can download it on HD (1900x1200) on my Bëhance page for FREE.

It could be good to get some feedback from you ;)

C'mon! I want to know your opinions! :D

DOWNLOAD

Thanks!

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    WOW! That IS really COOL! I like it. I like the detail in the Omega Ruby Poster Lava flowing the shape of "Omega".

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Those are fantastic; effects that you've used in the two complement each other very well, and color schemes are simply great. They really do help hype yourself up for ORAS, haha. Definitely going to be using one, probably the former. Awesome job. n__n

Years
  • These are brilliant! I was looking to use something like this too, nice work. :)

Hey! Thank you so much Cat! I'm happy you like it"

Wow, those are like... scary good O_O

I'm pointing out the little sparks flying around in the Omega Ruby one. That's a cool little effect!

Hey! Thanks a lot! The sparks effects are very usual on the epic/actions posters. They're from the lava and explosions from the earth (because Groudon :P)

Those are fantastic; effects that you've used in the two complement each other very well, and color schemes are simply great. They really do help hype yourself up for ORAS, haha. Definitely going to be using one, probably the former. Awesome job. n__n

What's up Peitharchia? Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it!
    The color schemes are very important if I want that designs remember to Groudon or Kyogre, or the two teams... The red/brown/black and the blue/brown/white are the 2 schemes of Ruby and Sapphire.

Thanks! :D

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • those are amazing. i love the omega ruby the best. i like how the text looks burned into the surface. im not too fond of the text in the sapphire one. i feel like it should blend into the water more.
    love them overall.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey, sorry I missed this before!

Usually, I enforce a three piece minimum rule in A&D. However, since this is quite popular and I expect people will want to see more of these (and it seems counter productive to have three works showcasing two games) I'm going to leave this open. Great work, Kokenovem. Keep it up. :) Can't wait to see any other ORAS material you come out with!

Years
  • Hello Fairy!
    Thanks a lot for your words and I'm so sorry about the three pieces, I knew the rule but like you said, I only have 2 arts because the 2 games...
    Thanks!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Haha, don't worry it's no problem! Do you have plans to create more wallpapers? What about for other games or even franchises? Talk to us about your artistic plans for the future. :)

Back