• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Opal & Coral [Coming soon - Winter 2008-2009]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
Years
  • Hello people! Here is a new screenshot:
    Pokémon Opal & Coral [Coming soon - Winter 2008-2009]

It's the revamped Rosebud Town!

And now, I proudly present the big surprise Green Charizard and me were preparing, just click on the image link to see the teaser:

Last edited:

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
  • That's neat Kike, The screen reminds me a lot of sandgem town from D/P/P from what I see. Even though I know it's not. But tiles work well. Joe (Green Charizard), seems to be pro with web designing, can't wait to see when the site's done.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Aha your region makes me all questiony! So that little bit of land were purple plataeu is on an island or bit of land connected to the region above kanto west to sinnoh? the land west of ordolan that goes northwest is it continuous or does it go a bit and thats it. Drage siland is an island of course but is it bigger?

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • Aha your region makes me all questiony! So that little bit of land were purple plataeu is on an island or bit of land connected to the region above kanto west to sinnoh? the land west of ordolan that goes northwest is it continuous or does it go a bit and thats it. Drage siland is an island of course but is it bigger?

Dargra Island once was part of Odorlan Mainland, but it was separed by a massive earthquake on ancient times. More information on upcoming Game Lore sections.
    The island is bigger, but not accessible, due to bad climate. The mountains north of Whisnow Town are too high and cold, that no one have climbed them. And the old Fjord on the northern part of the sea (between Odorlan Mainland and Dargra Island) is now an area with undersea volcanoes. That's because you can't reach the island from the north. The only path avaliable is from Portabello City to Docamare Port.

About the Island were the Pokémon League is located, is just as big as it seems, but there may be other areas on the island to explore.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Wow, Kike! You've really got some great updates there.

The "website", or webpage, looks fantastic, as well.
    It would look a little neater if it were centered, I guess.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Awesome job Kike.

We've just had a bit of damage to the map, my FTP server cut me off midupload, so now I've got to fix the age, it should be back within the hour.

All fixed, I've also centered the layout and added the new screen. Enjoy it!

Last edited:

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • Hi! I'm here again with new screenshots! (This time some interiors with Kyledove's tileset)

Your new room has a Wii!

Your house looks so good!

This is all for now, I'd like to remember you to use our Digital Town Map.​

Last edited:

MrQriz

Austria's Finest
    Years
  • i really like your hack :D
    the house tiles are beautyful (i know they are from d/p)
    thumbs up for your hack ^^

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    cool screenies. :D
    looks really more like a D/P/Pt hack now with those tiles. :P

good luck with this hack project~

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I told you this before, but I want to repeat it. It's awesome that finally someone is taking care of the interior tiles in a rom hack. And it's good that Kyle's interior tiles look that good :)

Hoping to see many more good looking interior tiles, Kike. Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back