• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Parallel Emerald (v1.2)

Days
  • Seen Mar 4, 2024
I like this Hack very much but few things should be added because another Hacks have them too and it would make your hack even better:

- Perfect IV Option ( Less Grinding , More Fun )
- More EXP Option for example 2x ( Less Grinding, More Fun )
- Changing the Background from the Battlescenes ( Like Radical Red or a better Example Pokemon Emerald DX )
- Following Pokemon ( A must have for any newer Hack )
- Acces PC from everywhere and Max money optional ( Access PC from Everywhere is a QoL Hack imo )
- Optional but would make your Rom fully perfect ( visible Pokemon on the grass instead random encounters , Quetzal has it but is bugged )
- Changing the Character Option ( I want to play another guy not the same guy everytime )

Think about it, i downloaded 4 Hacks and every time something was missing what was availible in another hack. I didint find one hack which containts all.
Pokemon Emerald DX ist visually the best , but things like the Pokedex werent upgraded, also no EXP etc.

I would do it all by myself but im not capable of this.

Have a nice Day

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
question on starter choices; since both Froakie and Litten both evolve into dark types, wouldnt it make sense to change the secondary type of Greninja or Incineroar to something else? I like Incineroar as a fire/dark considering its battle style, perhaps make Greninja a water/fighting type? or perhaps water/poison?

Days
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
hello, I am trying to evolve snom but the clock always stuck whenever I confirm , it always stays as day.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
question on starter choices; since both Froakie and Litten both evolve into dark types, wouldnt it make sense to change the secondary type of Greninja or Incineroar to something else? I like Incineroar as a fire/dark considering its battle style, perhaps make Greninja a water/fighting type? or perhaps water/poison?
starter selection is random for every save file so it's just a coincidence you got two dark types

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
sorry for the double post but I hope you fix the capitalization of certain names/places, at some point. Also I wish we could turn the EXP all function off, that always messes with me, level cap or not.

Days
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
I like this Hack very much but few things should be added because another Hacks have them too and it would make your hack even better:

- Perfect IV Option ( Less Grinding , More Fun )
- More EXP Option for example 2x ( Less Grinding, More Fun )
- Changing the Background from the Battlescenes ( Like Radical Red or a better Example Pokemon Emerald DX )
- Following Pokemon ( A must have for any newer Hack )
- Acces PC from everywhere and Max money optional ( Access PC from Everywhere is a QoL Hack imo )
- Optional but would make your Rom fully perfect ( visible Pokemon on the grass instead random encounters , Quetzal has it but is bugged )
- Changing the Character Option ( I want to play another guy not the same guy everytime )

Think about it, i downloaded 4 Hacks and every time something was missing what was availible in another hack. I didint find one hack which containts all.
Pokemon Emerald DX ist visually the best , but things like the Pokedex werent upgraded, also no EXP etc.

I would do it all by myself but im not capable of this.

Have a nice Day
I already love the hack and if the creator adds perfect IV from the beginning of the adventure, I will say that this is definitely the best Emerald hack ever made. This is the only feature I really wanted in the game, because sometimes I just give up on catching certain Pokémon when they keep coming up with bad IVs.

Also, I don't have that much patience for using the Ditto thing and transferring IVs to mons. D:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2024
IMG_0185.png

So I am in Froster cave v 1.1.1 and there is this stone here. In the documents showing how to properly solve the puzzle, the Rick isn't there so you can reach the boulder.

Days
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Amazing hack, thank you!!

I got hisuian Zorua in Slateport und am unable to evolve it. Trained it to LV 36, but no Evolution. Dex says it should be 30.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Odd question for the hack: Is it possible to add a way to replace starters in the Sandbox options?
My friend and I like choosing one anothers' starters so I had wondered if there was a way to edit what Pokémon we got or if there was the potential to have such a function added later.

Days
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
How do you actualy change to night time?

Time just stays the same when i change in littleroot

Days
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
Also why don't I get a choice to switch Pokémon after one round, and why am I not notified on exp gained? Is this normal?

Days
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
7.8/10, too much bulldoze.

Seriously though, This Rom Hack is very good! a surprisingly fresh experience, considering the amount of times I've played emerald. I've become very attached to my team.

Though, I've noticed that.. like.. WAY too many Pokemon use bulldoze. it's not really much of an actual complaint, but every time the move appears on a Pokemon (I'll know because the ai almost always picks it and spams it) i giggle a bit. thank god i have an actual ground type on my team.

edit: if i ever see another pokemon with a healing move like roost again in a trainer battle be spammed because of the ai sticking it's finger up it's butt and knowing it practically has infinite pp to stall you out with i'm gonna have some not very nice things to say

edit 2: I gave up on it. the Lavaridge Town Gym really tests my patience in a way i don't like. genuine bad level design. i don't want to have to go through a maze while my controls are REVERSED and there's a time limit and there are several trainers with teams that i can't take out quickly. this is enough of a roadblock to say that there's no point in going on with this. It's sad because i was enjoying myself despite it's issues.
Yup, I've also grown really attached to my team but I had to give it up. Way too hard and ridiculous

Days
  • Seen yesterday
Yup, I've also grown really attached to my team but I had to give it up. Way too hard and ridiculous
that's most difficulty hacks for ya these days. Everybody wants to be Pokemon Radical Red. When Radical Red isn't a good example. it's for masochists.

Days
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Used pawniard's metal claw against an amaura, showed as super effective in move selection but hit for not very effective damage. Am I missing something or is that a bug?

V 1.2

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Thought I'd mention an oddity I came across. I used the Ability Capsule on Frosmoth with Inverted scales as its HA, and the capsule gor consumed despite not changing its ability.

Days
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
Does anyone knows master ball location is? Like is there some NPC sell master ball? Pls l need them! Its so hard to capture pokemon when your level is high, since l sually one shot them if not carefully, and its hard to capture just one, because even if you use fast ball or quick ball it wont work everytime -_

Back